317 Pages Released, Where are the other 274???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If for some reason it cannot go on this site I can always email it to anyone who wants it once I have scanned it. I can make it one PDF file just as Kinko's has done.

Thanks, that's awesome! :clap: :cool: :woohoo:

Good work, ya'll- I am impressed!

WOW, in the time it took me to feed 3 kids lunch and put 2 down for naps.....you guys have all done THIS! thank you so much to everybody!!

If for some reason it cannot go on this site I can always email it to anyone who wants it once I have scanned it. I can make it one PDF file just as Kinko's has done.

:clap::clap::clap:

Thanks.

When I spoke to Kinko's originally this morning they did not ask if I was an attorney or new agency. As I stated earlier I did send an email with my Federal Express account number for them to bill the shipping. I also included a VISA for them to charge the $47.21 for printing. I have not received a reply stating that they will not be shipping it to me. I did receive a confirmation of my order. If I receive the packet I will certainly scan in the other 200+/- documents for all to see. But if someone is in Orlando and is picking them up today that might be quicker. I'll keep all posted.

damn, if I were you and we get it here first I'd cancel the order thru Kinko's!

But that's me and I'm a cheapskate LOL

Thanks so much, I can't wait!! OT, I'm sorry I'm still so new but I can't change my avatar--where do I go for help? (I'm tired of being the Stupid Newbie, but I guess it fits, huh?)

Update from Muzikman

Got'em with no problem

Will take awhile to scan - the pages we need are mixed throughout, and I want to do my best to keep them in order.
Muzikman

Thanks so much, I can't wait!! OT, I'm sorry I'm still so new but I can't change my avatar--where do I go for help? (I'm tired of being the Stupid Newbie, but I guess it fits, huh?)

hahaha. Up top of your screen on the left there is a thingy that says "User CP", click that. Then again on your left you will see a bunch of different things.. under "settings and options" you will see "edit avatar".

There ya go :)

Update from Muzikman

Got'em with no problem

Will take awhile to scan - the pages we need are mixed throughout, and I want to do my best to keep them in order.
Muzikman

So should I cancel my order that I placed early this AM? Thank you for going there to pick them up. :)

Update from Muzikman

Got'em with no problem

Muzikman

cool! ya'll kick a$$!

Update from Muzikman

Got'em with no problem

Muzikman

Thank you thank you thank you to both of you! Excellent work!:clap:

Originally Posted by hpvdr

Thanks! You guys are awsome.:woohoo::woohoo:

I am so glad I found a nice, friendly blog!

Update from Muzikman

Got'em with no problem

Muzikman
2uge4p4.gif
Oh my gosh--you guys are the best!

That still doesn't answer the question of why we can't get a copy directly from the public agency rather than go thru Kinko's. I'm still waiting for a reply from the Atty General's office.

I believe they did it this way because they knew there was going to be a huge demand from a lot of media outlets, and this makes it much easier for everybody involved. They probably could not deal with the huge demand efficiently at their office. No need to inundate them with emails.

I have the docs and am about to start scanning, but the missing pages are scattered throughout and it will take a while, plus we will have to figure out how to put them up.

Thanks for the offers of sharing the cost, but it is not that much, Georgia PI and I will split the cost.

Send money to Equusearch instead please, they could really use it right now! Even $5 apiece would help them out tremendously if enough people do it. Hurricane Ike really hit them hard.

I don't think pressure like that is a good idea. From what I gather that would give the defense the advantage...

Not a good idea folks. I don't think WS'ers should take this on. It is an ongoing investigation. They already have enough pressure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jameshoots
Back