4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered, Bryan Kohberger Arrested, Moscow, Nov 2022 #87

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChatteringBirds

Reaction score
This tragedy seems to be breaking news:

Police said they responded to King Road for a report of an unconscious person. When officers arrived, they “discovered four individuals who were deceased...”

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10
Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19
Thread #20 Thread #21 Thread #22Thread #23Thread #24 Thread #25Thread #26 Thread #27 Thread #28
Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35Thread #36 Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39 Thread #40 Thread #41 Thread #42 Thread #43 Thread #44 Thread #45 Thread #46 Thread #47 Thread #48 Thread #49 Thread #50 Thread #51 Thread #52 Thread #53 Thread #54 Thread #55 Thread #56 Thread #57 Thread #58 Thread #59 Thread #60 Thread #61 Thread#62 Thread #63Thread #64 Thread #65 Thread #66 Thread #67 Thread #68 Thread #69 Thread #70 Thread #71 Thread #72 Thread #73 Thread #74 Thread #75 Thread #76 Thread #77 Thread #78 Thread #79 Thread #80 Thread #81 Thread #82 Thread #83 Thread #84 Thread #85 Thread #86

Media Thread/No Discussion

Probable Cause Affidavit

Press photo album (compilation courtesy of WS member cujenn81)

Moscow ID Police Department Facebook page

City of Moscow re King Road Homicide

Media Guide to the Idaho Courts

Detectives are looking to develop context for the events and people involved in the four murders at 1122 King Rd in Moscow, Idaho. Anyone who observed notable behavior, has video surveillance, or can provide relevant information about these murders:

Thread #81 Thread #82 Thread #83 Thread #84 Thread #85

Last edited by a moderator:
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT CHRIS MCDONOUGH AND THE INTERVIEW ROOM

Nothing that Chris M says is allowed on this forum unless it is backed up by law enforcement.

Chris has personally lied to me. He accused an innocent man of being Brian Laundry. He lied about being removed from the Crow lawsuit. He was removed but then put back in the lawsuit and lost. Chris told me he was removed from the lawsuit and was not sued. He never told me he was added back into the lawsuit and lost. Chris was sued for getting a false confession in the murder of Stephanie Crow.
I could go on but suffice it to say anything he says is not allowed. Even if it is in mainstream media.

Again only if what he said is backed up by an actual law enforcement source.

Here is the documentation on the Crow lawsuit
The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals Ruling from 2010 which overrules Dougie's decision from 2004.

Retired judge slams Crowe case

"A federal trial judge in San Diego dismissed the bulk of the civil rights suit in 2004. But six years later, the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals revived the lawsuit, finding that Escondido police violated the civil rights of Crowe and his friends during “hours of grueling, psychologically abusive interrogations.”

The above links come from a great YouTube creator called Scientific Skeptic. If you go to this video there are more links describing the interrogation tools used by Chris and others in the Crow case,

Because Chris mistakenly named the wrong man on my YouTube channel and never told me to take down the false information I made this apology video when I discovered what happened,
Here is the apology video I had to make because of what Chris said on my Livestream.

The glove that Chris found was not there on the day of the Moscow Idaho murders

The MOB Crew has a great video showing the ground the day of the killing where the glove was found later in the month. On that day the glove was not there. Go to @2:35 of this video

I am not suggesting Chris did not legitimately find the glove. Just showing you it has nothing to do with the case. I will be shocked if Chris updates the story about the glove.

For those of you who know me this is an extremely unusual step for me to take. This is how strongly I feel. I was lied to but more importantly, because of Chris' actions, people's lives were threatened in the Summer Wells case.

Please do not discuss this post on this thread. If you have any questions please email me at websleuthsvideos@gmail.com

Tricia

ADMIN REMINDER:

It is okay for members to discuss Visual Snow Syndrome because it was referenced by BK himself in his social media. Also, iirc, a BK family member had referred to him having or possibly having OCD. Those two conditions may be discussed because they are sourced to the accused himself and to his family members.

What members can not discuss are other random mental health conditions beyond those specified above. None of us is in a position to diagnose the mental health of a person we have never met. Introducing various and sundry, potential diagnoses only serves to derail the thread with opinions, debate, unrelated personal anecdotes, etc that may end up not being remotely related to this case.

Thank you.

ADMIN NOTE:

Speculation must be based on some known fact. Posts about a confidential informant are not based on known fact and it is at times being stated as fact.

Many posts have been removed. Please move on from that discussion.

ADMIN REMINDER:

As per TOS, general discussion of the death penalty is one issue that is not allowed. In our experience, it only leads to bickering over personal beliefs. It is a social justice issue that will never be resolved through discussion at Websleuths. Members may discuss it as it relates directly to the potential of it being on the table in this specific case.

Same with politicizing. Political discussion in any fashion is a violation of TOS. IOW, reference to the Dems/Reps, blues/reds, etc has no place in this discussion. Politicizing is one violation that may result in permanent Warning Points being assigned.

Please familiarize yourselves with TOS and post accordingly.

Thanks !!

Pappa Rodger has now been mentioned by MSM (Dateline) so I think we can discuss. I have discussed the FB persona quite a bit. There are more articles than just Dateline, I believe.

The account was deleted after BK was arrested, but fell silent when he was arrested. I believe there were interactions between FB and the Latah County investigators.

Pappa Rodger is, I believe, the right spelling. Again, we don't really know, but the MSM is interested in it - and there was interest from LE in the account, as well.

IMO.
We approved discussion of the Pappa Rodger Reddit account back in January. (I'm not aware of a separate FB account.)

Just for the record going forward, it was specifically stated that the Pappa Rodger Reddit account was removed by Reddit prior to BK's arrest:

from: Bryan Kohberger believed to have joined online discussion groups

An admin of the group later clarified that despite Rodgers' apparent authority in the group, he was never an admin or moderator.

Kristine Cameron, wrote: 'He was on her and argued incessantly with people and said some really creepy stuff and posted similar questions to Bryan's crime questions.

'We removed Pappa Rodgers at 7:10 the evening before Bryan's arrest. He created a group page and had 6 people in it.

'No one has heard from Pappa Rodger since the arrest.'

1684990846755.png

ADMIN NOTE:

For those members who may have forgotten, discussion about the skinned dog is off limits:

ADMIN NOTE

This post lands at random.

Okay folks, bleach was speculation so please move on from that discussion.

As for what unsavory types might read here and get hints about, I'm sure there are a zillion other things they would zero in on. We can't control the universe, and we've never yet heard a perp exclaim "I did it because I read it on Websleuths" ;)

ADMIN NOTE

This post lands at random.

Okay folks, bleach was speculation so please move on from that discussion.

As for what unsavory types might read here and get hints about, I'm sure there are a zillion other things they would zero in on. We can't control the universe, and we've never yet heard a perp exclaim "I did it because I read it on Websleuths" ;)

For those who haven't seen it, Gray Hughes has put out a video comparing the movements of the Elantra before entering the house (as described in the PCA) with the surveillance footage from Linda Lane. It's not very long, only 15ish minutes and actually watching the visual of the route the car took- exactly matching the times noted in the PCA- was helpful and really illuminating to see, even believing I already had an accurate grasp of the timeline of events from reading the PCA.

A decision has been made to allow discussion of the surveillance footage that is being discussed on Gray's channel.

Gray Hughes is a well established and trusted source at Websleuths, and the fact it is actual video and it appears to be in sync with the PCA timeline does not really place it in the realm of rumor.

PCA indicates his phone connected to cell resources that serve Moscow (did not say King Rd specifically) on 11/14 but they don’t believe he was in Moscow at that time. No further Moscow pings after that.
IMO, this might actually work in the prosecution's favor. The Moscow towers likely serve out to a certain distance, including some of the rural areas outside of Moscow. To be able to pinpoint his location enough to say yes, he's near King Rd., or no, he never even entered Moscow, is showing the acuity of the cell phone evidence, IMO.

And, in my mind, it could also suggests that there might be more footage of his car entering Moscow on the 13th. He had to get from Pullman to 700 Indian Hills Dr. somehow, and maybe all entry points into town are covered by cameras, IDK.

There are several items that make me curious. One is in the PCA, where twice it mentions that West Palouse River Dr connects Moscow and Pullman, even though that's not the route he took after the murders. It's hinted that this isn't even the route he took before the murders, because they say the elantra is seen heading towards SR 270. That's just my guess, though. But why bring it up twice then?

W Palouse River Dr eventually leads to Pullman via Johnson Rd, which is the road he took home from Genesee that morning, and then again from Lewiston back to Pullman that evening. There's camera footage from both trips on Johnson Rd. His cell stopped communicating with towers near Johnson from 5:30-8:30pm, after going to Lewiston, and LE again mentions there that this is the area he was at earlier in the morning.

We also have this tidbit about his phone connecting with a Moscow tower but not being in Moscow.

IMO, these mentions could all be interpretations of the same general rural area between Pullman and Moscow, along and south of West Palouse River D.

We don't know of any surveillance video footage in this location, but I highly suspect there is something about this area that will be significant to the case, even though we have no real indication of that yet. JMO.

Last edited:
"The dog that didn't bark!" He's prowling the area in the Elantra, driving again and again, vitally interested in crime, but NOT after that last trip where he may have gone to see if he could retrieve the sheath.

I do a LOT of driving at odd times. The clencher would be if that behavior suddenly came to a full stop with no reason why (except guilt), with all the other stuff he did.

My two little cents!

Not that it ended up at trial, but Barry Morphew’s attorneys made a lot of hay about glovebox DNA being a partial match to 3 unsolved sexual assaults. Lots of hoopla with zero science backing it up, who knows if a juror could buy into nonsense.

Exactly. I agree. People believe what they want to believe. You never know what a jury will do.

jmo

And, in my mind, it could also suggests that there might be more footage of his car entering Moscow on the 13th. He had to get from Pullman to 700 Indian Hills Dr. somehow, and maybe all entry points into town are covered by cameras, IDK.
[snipped by me]

I agree with you TL45. I also think there is a lot more video evidence. IIRC, I think they were still collecting it after he was arrested (and had yet to even go through it).
We also have this tidbit about his phone connecting with a Moscow tower but not being in Moscow.
I think (speculation only) this line (him not being in ID or near Moscow that day) is probably corroborated by camera footage; just as him being in ID and in Moscow at the other times they state is likewise corroborated by camera footage.

jmo
We don't know of any surveillance video footage in this location, but I highly suspect there is something about this area that will be significant to the case, even though we have no real indication of that yet. JMO.

I think there is a mountain we don't know. This trial will be very interesting imo specifically bc we know so little after that PCA. So little.

MOO

And of course, then there's the FBI denying it ever did so:

(and several other sources). This case is quite perplexing.

imo.
It's all a matter of opinion right? I don't believe it. Lol. It's not a crime for them to lie to the public. So, I'm with you there.

jmo

Last edited:
Consciousness of guilt.

BK apparently and coincidentally (so many of these) stopped driving at night shortly after the murders. He can't even use the excuse of "I knew I had a white Elantra and was scared I'd be framed" since there's a 2 or 3 week gap there where he goes nowhere near Moscow.

I said this right at the beginning but BK can say he was frequently driving around the area in the small hours cruising for street sex workers or to buy drugs from dealers who hang out on roadsides. Then he wouldn't know the identity of anyone he was interacting with. And he can say he stopped doing it afterwards because the area was buzzing with police.

However, as we know, there's far more evidence than just his car / phone movements.

MOO Tipping off a suspect they are under surveillance is bad police work.

The following is all speculation only:

If the FBI was tailing him, they could not tail closely. In fact, they might have had to be miles away, might have lost him, and might have put out a call because they needed the assistance to get back on the correct route.

If you watch the body cam videos you'll note that neither officer calls his information in. They only confirm his identity, second officer makes a waving motion toward the WA license plate as he's approaching. To me, it looked like they were looking to verify his identity only so they could report back "Yeah we've got him. He's on State Road or Interstate X by exit X, Town of X" That's jmo based on the fact that they never even checked to see if the guy was driving with a valid license or registration and had no warrants out on him.

I found it funny but not funny that when the officer from the first stop says "Where ya headed" BK (at 10:30 am, mind you) says "We're headed to get Thai food" and his father immediately follows with "To Pennsylvania! The Poconos."

They insisted it wasn't a planned stop but that could be bc the FBI doesn't want their methods made public, Idk:

"Contrary to reports, the December 15th traffic stops conducted on the vehicle being driven by Bryan Kohberger in Indiana were not requested or directed by the FBI."

But it's too much of a coincidence imo. At the end of the day though, it doesn't matter.

The following is all speculation only:

If the FBI was tailing him, they could not tail closely. In fact, they might have had to be miles away, might have lost him, and might have put out a call because they needed the assistance to get back on the correct route.

If you watch the body cam videos you'll note that neither officer calls his information in. They only confirm his identity, second officer makes a waving motion toward the WA license plate as he's approaching. To me, it looked like they were looking to verify his identity only so they could report back "Yeah we've got him. He's on State Road or Interstate X by exit X, Town of X" That's jmo based on the fact that they never even checked to see if the guy was driving with a valid license or registration and had no warrants out on him.

I found it funny but not funny that when the officer from the first stop says "Where ya headed" BK (at 10:30 am, mind you) says "We're headed to get Thai food" and his father immediately follows with "Tp Pennsylvania. The Poconos."

They insisted it wasn't a planned stop but that could be bc the FBI doesn't want their methods made public, Idk:

"Contrary to reports, the December 15th traffic stops conducted on the vehicle being driven by Bryan Kohberger in Indiana were not requested or directed by the FBI."

But is too much of a coincidence imo. At the end of the day though, it doesn't matter.

I agree with your points.

Also, another issue is perhaps the car plates had been circulated as being red hot and for all LE to watch, monitor, gather information if seen etc but the intention was not to keep *stopping* BK at all, then some people got it wrong and pulled him over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks