DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So many coincidences...
-AL joins Defense sometime in May 2009
-Anthony's stop making house payments, allegedly, starting in June 2009

-Anthony's interviewed on 48 Hours Show, take cruise and return from cruise getting a lot of bad publicity re: where's the money coming from
-Anthony's might lose their house, allegedly.
-"Casey is indigent? Now what?" Thread

not to be too cynical but are these coincidences or schemes?

Really, so far there is a motive for everything they have said and done. Everything has been for KC.

I can't decide whether it's a scheme or karma.

IIRC, during their depos, one of them said that Cindy was on a disability leave from her job for 2 years. So she should still be receiving a portion of her salary.

Thought somewhere on here in one of the old threads, someone sleuthed out the information that CA would be ELIGIBLE to draw disability for UP TO 2 years, but would have to go through a review after the first twelve months to "prove" she was still "disabled"?

Well, I have to say, in spite of everything that the A's have said and done, in spite of the cruise and tats and everything else, this news makes me feel sad. Not necessarily for them, but just that something else so monumental is happening because of who and what KC is. She has caused so much damage, so much harm, and I don't think she cares. It makes me sad for so much bad to come from any one situation.

Honestly if it was me and I had lost my precious granddaughter at the hands of my daughter I would be so distraught and devastated I would probably forget to pay my mortgage. I think in the privacy of their home their insides are rotting away. Their public persona is all just for show. IMO
Ok...you remember to go get your hair done...pack and go on a cruise...but lick a stamp and put your check in the mail...nah!!

...and if this is true...I do feel bad. I don't know these people or what makes them tick...but losing your house...that really s$cks. Do you know how many memories are attached to that house? That's the last place they saw Caylee, held and kissed Caylee. I didn't see the report...but MM...I'm sure they must have looked devastated.

And how come the media can find out this info...but they can't seem to report where RK's gf works? Sheesh!!!

ETA: and boy am I glad I said IF it was true...

The link is up now:

http://www.clickorlando.com/topstories/22640223/detail.html

From Conway:

Many had speculated that the Anthonys were profiting off book and movie deals, but their attorney said this foreclosure proves that never occurred.

YET!

But, they flat out admitted to getting twenty thousand dollars for the 48 hours special. I would not doubt that they made money off of the airing of that public memorial also.

Hey Brad,

This foreclosure only proves that the money that they have made didn't go to paying their bills.

Cindy can now move into that apartments Casey always had in mind for her.

So many coincidences...
-AL joins Defense sometime in May 2009
-Anthony's stop making house payments, allegedly, starting in June 2009

-Anthony's interviewed on 48 Hours Show, take cruise and return from cruise getting a lot of bad publicity re: where's the money coming from
-Anthony's might lose their house, allegedly.
-"Casey is indigent? Now what?" Thread

not to be too cynical but are these coincidences or schemes?

Really, so far there is a motive for everything they have said and done. Everything has been for KC.

So we shouldn't be surprised when she files for indigent status tomorrow?

The link is up now:

http://www.clickorlando.com/topstories/22640223/detail.html

From Conway:

Many had speculated that the Anthonys were profiting off book and movie deals, but their attorney said this foreclosure proves that never occurred.

Now that's just plain not true! It only means they didn't use that money to pay their mortgage. Conway has been with the Anthonys so long that he's using their fuzzy logic.

I thought that someone (Cindy or George) said that Cindy has up to 18 months of disability? I don't know how any of that works?

The Disability Insurance Plans her company has probably provides for 2 years of coverage, the monthly $ amount paid depends on the level of coverage the employee wants to buy- but the coverage is reviewed monthly as to continued medical necessity, so she may well have been discontinued - specially when they saw her gadding around on a cruise, having a fine time...

They could always get a job. There are several contributors to this site who have suffered the anguish of a murder in their family- I haven't heard them say they resigned from work for life after it happened, they go on making ends meet by working.

Well that explains it!
So is that what this is about? Painting a better image for Miss Casey? Think SP will come up with the money to bail them out? Mighty strange thing for an attorney to say.

Gosh, in spite of everything, this makes me feel sad. I am ashamed to admit my first thoughts were critical of the way they've spent their ill begotten money. But to lose your home!!! And the one thing that I found that I had respect for Cindy for was that it appeared she has been a hard worker. Now what will they do?

Maybe they did this on purpose? Rumors start that KC is indigent and then the A's home going into foreclosure? Sorry to be hard and skeptical but I smell a rat and a strategy to seek some financial backer to rescue them both.

Falling on your sword to seek the sympathy of the public and turn things around?

Well, Boo freakin' Hoo! :rolleyes:

CA, could file for social security disability insurance SSDI, which would be ongoing for years - mental stress, maybe ptsd -

Having said that - I was ok when reading the article until I got to the comment by "their attorney" - Sorry, I don't believe any of it. None of it. None of the reasons. None of it.

I am thinking that the cruise, earrings and tatoos were donated to them. I think people give them perks to be "friends" with them. I forget how much they get from the foundation but I almost lost my house as my husband lost his job and we didnt lose our house, they just put us on a repayment schedule after he got a new job ater 8 months of not being able to find a job... so I am sure if they want to keep their house they will be abe to.I personally could not go back into that house.

Some were speculating how CA was still collecting pay through disability at Gentiva after over 18 months.....looks like maybe they cut her off after 12 months, sometime around July 09???

Yeah...the rest of us would have had to go right back to work, but the Anthonys just sit on their butts waiting for handouts...ooops....forgot that they also sat on their butts when everyone else was looking for Caylee. *roll eyes*

Maybe, just maybe their thought process is "well h3ll, we're going to jail anyway so why bother with making the house payment!"
Ya think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member