5/15/2012--Sentencing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
AM980.ca ‏ @AM980_Court
"I can't even talk to someone and know if they like me for who I am, or feel sorry for me because I'm Victoria Stafford's brother".

my God my heart is breaking again ............soooo sorry

Rafferty's lower lip quivering as he hears Tori's brother's statement.

Daryn Stafford's statement reads "now I am lost without her .. my baby sister" #ToriStafford. #Rafferty is red and tearful in prisoners box

Rafferty looks moved by #Tori's brother Darren's emotional statement, read by crown. People in tears.

Daryn Stafford: "I feel lost without my baby sister and best friend"

Daryn says: My mom is an addict because she can't deal with the reality #Rafferty

Tori's brother Darryn says now I feel alone. No more fun times. No more I love you's.

Daryn Stafford's statement reads "now I am lost without her .. my baby sister" #ToriStafford. #Rafferty is red and tearful in prisoners box

RaffertyLFP: Statements are finished. Court adjourned for 15 minutes before sentencing

London Free Press ‏ @RaffertyLFP
Rafferty continues to cry as Daryn's statement talks about his last memory of Tory, arguing with his sister

Adrian Morrow ‏ @AdrianMorrow
Victim impact statements are finished. Next, the crown and defence will make submissions #ToriStafford

London Free Press ‏ @RaffertyLFP
Statements are finished. Court adjourned for 15 minutes before sentencing.

AshtonPatis ‏ @AshtonPatis
Daryn Stafford's statement reads "now I am lost without her .. my baby sister"

:tears:

I wonder if MR will say anything?

Avery Moore ‏ @AveryFreeFMNews
"I feel like the world is playing a sick trick on me, but it's not, this is my reality." -Darryn Stafford, Tori's brother.

:tears:

"Not everyone knows how it feels to have your whole world ripped from under you in a single day." -Darryn Stafford, Tori's brother

I wonder if any of the media will have the full statements later quoted, so we can read them in their entirety. I feel like we missed some stuff just with tweets.

Mike Drolet ‏ @MDroletGlobalTV
Emotional impact statement from Tori's brother at #rafferty trial. Incredibly honest. Raw.

Darryn ends with: "Now I am lost without her, trying to move on without my baby sister and best friend. That's all"

I hope they post the statements word for word and how each was written. Rob Stafford's has a message spelled out with the first letter of each line.

Rodney Stafford, Tori's dad, says he can see the void in his family's eyes because they have realized that evil does exist.

How dare MTR sit there and try to pass of his tears as feeling bad about what he's done! Those tears are nothing but an act to try and get some sort of break with his sentencing! GO TO H**L MTR! Even though that place is too good for you.

AM980.ca ‏ @AM980_Court
For those asking, statements can't be recorded (audio or video) and shared through the media

News1130 ‏ @News1130radio
RT @theLC_75 Tori's brother Darryn says now I feel alone. No more fun times. No more I love you's.

You would think someone so empathetic and expressive with their emotions would have been moved to tears by the autopsy photos and horrendous evidence that was presented day after day. Funny he only had eye rolling expressions of his emotions on those days. What changed? Oh yeah, he has been convicted is about to be judged. If I was the judge it would make me madder that he was crying than sitting their stoically like he has all along. Rant over.

I will join in with your Rant! As someone who has watched and kept my mouth pretty much sealed up until this moment...I think the judge should ignore his tears! He ignored the tears of the little girl's life he took and than after the family's tears for 3 LONG months after as they tried everything they could to bring her home! He was emotionless the ENTIRE trial up until now! Now he choices to "break down" ..is he just now relizing that he took the life of a little girl into his own hands! ..some might say...better late than never! But honestly in my eyes may he rot in h*ll right next to PB! No amount of tears he can sheed will make up for what he and TLM did to that INNOCENT little girl!
Cant promise this is the end of my rant..lol...this man makes my blood boil! And head spin!

Rodney Stafford, Tori's dad, says he can see the void in his family's eyes because they have realized that evil does exist.

#Rafferty wipes tears off his face as Tara McDonald leaves stand. "So many dreams, and hopes of a wonderful... http://fb.me/1kLW2eZzK

Courtroom applauded, and people said "Yes, Rodney" as Rodney called #rafferty "A piece of sh**" http://bit.ly/MglL9B

Emotional impact statement from Tori's brother at #rafferty trial. Incredibly honest. Raw.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog
Back