600 Pages....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nearly 600 pages of discovery evidence against Casey Anthony was released on Tuesday.

Casey Anthony is the mother of missing toddler Caylee Anthony.

Among other discovery evidence, the material contains depositions and phone and text messages.

Their statements were in the docs released before, but I don't recall actual interviews. Could these have been in audio on the disc we never heard about which was released or would that only have been photos?
You got me about the CD (disc) that was released - I kinda thought it was all pics, including that dumpster in question. The NEW article also said text messages and something about the phone as well. We'll just have to be patient and see.

Thank GOD I have nothing else to do today and nothing pressing tomorrow morning!

This is discovery that was released to her lawyer. I sure don't remember any interviews with her family in the 400 pages. At least I don't remember that right now. My cat died.

I'm sorry for your loss :blowkiss:

So sorry to hear about your loss....{{HUGS}}

PALADINE...So sorry. I know how that feels. They're part of the family aren't they? Maybe not right away, but getting a new kitty will help.

OMG! Paydirt!! This IS like Xmas!!

I know!!!!! I was just about to leave the house an be productive. There goes that. Is there anyway we can contact somebody/anybody and find out when these docs are going to be posted.

I am going to have a nervous breakdown.

Originally Posted by strach304
This is discovery that was released to her lawyer. I sure don't remember any interviews with her family in the 400 pages. At least I don't remember that right now. My cat died.

Awww ... I am so sorry strach304.

Sending you a big ((HUG))

DT

It's peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly time.

Nearly 600 pages of discovery evidence against Casey Anthony was released on Tuesday.

Casey Anthony is the mother of missing toddler Caylee Anthony.

Among other discovery evidence, the material contains depositions and phone and text messages.

Oh wow, it's true!

Looking forward to the latest release- I just hope my puter can handle it! I had a heck of a time with the last batch.

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The State Attorney's Office has released nearly 600 of pages of documents in the case against Casey Anthony, the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Marie

The documents, including interviews with family members and other investigative material, are released as part of discovery, which is procedure where the state releases information to defense.

Eyewitness News is working on going through the extensive documents and will have more details about information they contain shortly.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17538105/detail.html

Why is no one talking about uploading them? arrrghhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members