600 Pages....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of tidbits from WFTV's 12:30 newscast:

Lee says "they knew something was wrong, the smell from the car WASHED OVER THE GARAGE."

Tony L: 2 weeks after June 15, Casey would wake up in the middle of the night sweating heavily, said she was having nightmares, she said they were about their relationship."

This is gonna be JUICYYYYYYYYY!

WOW!! :eek:

Okay. I guess my house isn't going to get cleaned. At least I did laundry this morning.

Supply Check List

Drinking beverage of choice
popcorn
pharmecuticals
eyeglasses
prayer for Ws server
fuzzy socks
pillow
stress ball
:woohoo:

I remember lots of us commenting on the fact that the "stench" was never mentioned in the first document dump. We all thought that was strange and I kept thinking, "Where DO those Anthonys buy their air freshener?"

Oh yeah, maybe LE did not submit that information because it did not pertain to the her current charges... Maybe these interviews are really about her current charges and her family and friends just mentioned other stuff.

Good grief. It took me forever to get through the first set of documents. Now more??!! I hope we get them soon.

Ok, now I know how the Harry Potter fans feel when they stand in line waiting for the stores to open at the strick of the clock. open, open open. My nerves are shot. Im at work, I actually am getting a tad irratated that people want me to do my job.

Too hilarious. I had to come home at lunch to pick up something I forgot and thought I would just get on the computer for a minute to check for anything new . . . this is huge. Now I have to change my plans for the kids' dinner . . . maybe go back to the office and feign sickness . . . he he.

Alright the exact words from Kathy Belich of WFTV reading from the docs, since it may be awhile:

Lee Anthony:
Casey's mother (their mother) was immediately worried about Caylee's well-being as soon as they got that car back, because of the horrible smell in the car that actually filled the whole garage, and went over the garage like a wave. He said that was immediately something that worried the family.
Lee also said: Casey said her mother constantly reminded her of what an unfit mother she was, and that also Cindy had actually said that Caylee was the best thing that happened and the worst thing that actually, that Caylee was Casey's mistake.

wonder if releasing this info means they're closer to arresting her
Someone was asking earlier if LE browses this site and I was thinking they probably do, and look at the polls and other threads that debate whether Cayleen is alive. They should know how much evidence we pour over. So, it' may be a good indicator of whether what they have is enough for conviction: Release a little, see what people think. If there are still enough here who doubt, release a little more. Now what do people think? If I was LE I might do just that.

Forgive me...I'm a newbie and I just wanted to do a test post. :)

AMen...the boys will be going down VERY early tonight!! Heck I might even have to record my Nancy!!

I am with ya Lovejac... Babies in bed on time and mayb even early tonight.. dinner will be done early too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties