911 call - 1043 Ocean Blvd.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My computer speakers are down - I can't hear AS voice or backgound noises. Does the live tape give you any clues? Is this a man who truley did just find a girl hung in the backyard?

This is my transcript of the call:

911 Operator: 911 Emergency, what are you reporting?

AS: Yeah, I got a girl, hung herself in the guest house, over, it's on Ocean Boulevard across from the hotel. Same place you came and got the kid yesterday.

911 Operator: Okay sir, what is the address?

AS: I’m not sure, uh…, 19… on the back house it’s 1928 something, uh, I’m not sure. Let me call you back.

(AS remains on the phone, however)

911 Operator: Okay sir, is she still alive?

AS: I don’t know.

(Various scraping sounds)

(Sound of stick falling?)

AS: S**t.

AS: *advertiser censored**

AS: No.

AS: *advertiser censored***n kid.

AS: Oops.

(8 seconds of silence)

AS: Ah.

911 Operator: Sir, are you there?

AS: Ah, ah, ah, ah…

(Sound of something breaking/snapping)

AS: Ah, are you alive?

AS: No…

AS: Hello… hello.

911 Operator: Yes sir.

AS: Did you get the address?

911 Operator: No sir, I need the address.

AS: I’m doing CPR right now.

AS: You came here yesterday to pick up a little boy.

911 Operator: Okay sir, I wasn't working yesterday. I don't know what you're talking about.

AS: You checked your records?

911 Operator: Sir, I checked all of the records yesterday. I can't find anything on Ocean Boulevard. Can you tell me what the address is?

AS: I'm looking. Just start sending them towards us, towards the hotel.

911 Operator: Okay, I understand that, I just need the exact address, I can’t help you until I have the address.

(AS is heard breathing heavily.)

AS: 1043 Ocean Boulevard.

911 Operator: 1043 Ocean, okay.

911 Operator: Is she still alive?

AS: I don’t think so.

911 Operator: Okay, let me get the fire department, sir, hang on, let me get the fire department on the phone to help you, hang on just a minute.

AS: *advertiser censored**, come on…

Fire/EMS operator: Fire, medical emergency.

911 Operator: Coronado with a transfer, go ahead sir.

Fire/EMS operator: Hi, what’s the emergency?

AS: Got a lady, hung herself.

Fire/EMS operator: What’s the address?

AS: 1043 Ocean Boulevard.

Fire/EMS operator: 1043 Ocean Boulevard?

AS: Yeah.

Fire/EMS operator: Okay, what’s wrong?

AS: She hung herself, man, I just woke up.

Fire/EMS operator: Okay, is this a house?

AS: It’s a house, yeah…

Fire/EMS operator: Okay, how old is she?

AS: She's about 30.

Fire/EMS operator: 30, okay, when's the last time you saw her?

AS: Last night.

Fire/EMS operator: Okay, is she beyond help?

AS: I’m trying… give me some, I’m doing, I’m compressing her chest right now, I’m up to about 20, 30 now.

Fire/EMS operator: What’s your name?

AS: Adam Shacknai.

Fire/EMS operator: Okay, I have help on the way, what’s your cell phone number? Is it 901-485..?

AS: 901-485…

Fire/EMS operator: Okay, listen to me, help is coming right now, okay.

Fire/EMS operator: And PD, you're on the way?

911 Operator: Yes we are.

Fire/EMS operator: Okay, and you’re right there with her, did you cut her down?

AS: Yes I did.

Fire/EMS operator: Okay, just stay with me.

Who is the "*advertiser censored***n kid" Adam refers to? Rebecca or Max? Who? How curious that this phrase happens right before the 8 secs of silence in audio. One wonders what else Adam might have let slip and whether the gap is an intentional edit by LE?

Didn't Adam tell LE he was watching *advertiser censored* on his Iphone right before he discovered Rebecca's body? Why does he say in this 911 call that he "just woke up"?

When did he get the knife.... there is no mention of it.... to cut the rope? During the missing 8 seconds? At first listen it sounds genuine enough.

The amount of conflicting information in the autopsy report leaves me with no confidence in the integrity of this investigation. The way it reads makes me suspect that these officials are used to writing down whatever they think will sound good and lend support to their pre-determined conclusion.

I gave AS the benifit of the doubt before, but the 911 call has convinced me that he was trying to distance himself from the situation by referring to RN as "a girl" and Maxie as "the kid". I don't believe that he did CPR. I do suspect that RN may have been assaulted in the guest house. I do believe that AS tied the knots in the electrical cord.

JMO

There are several San Diego cases that officials determine what happened and that is the only direction they go.

As for the 911 call - have any of you ever heard an incoming call that the operator uses their first name? I am researching such and so far after over 100 calls I have found none.

TIA for any calls that you can steer me to.

Who is the "*advertiser censored***n kid" Adam refers to? Rebecca or Max? Who? How curious that this phrase happens right before the 8 secs of silence in audio. One wonders what else Adam might have let slip and whether the gap is an intentional edit by LE?

Didn't Adam tell LE he was watching *advertiser censored* on his Iphone right before he discovered Rebecca's body? Why does he say in this 911 call that he "just woke up"?

This is his nephew and that is how he refers to this little boy? Some uncle! If I were Josh - I tell you I would be in his face so fast his head would spin. The kid? This guy has more than one mental problem and I do believe he was involved. This case - as in others have been concluded way too soon. IMO

I have a thought that just came to me after reading some of the prior posts. And if it has been brought up before - sorry.

OK - AS was supposedly watching Asian anime....Rebecca is a very small Asian woman...wonder if he, in his sick mind, was able to transfer her to his "desires".

When I listen to it, I don't hear "*advertiser censored***n kid" I hear " *advertiser censored**ing kiddin' me."

When I listen to it, I don't hear "*advertiser censored***n kid" I hear "you *advertiser censored**ing kiddin' me."

I had quoted Cynic's transcript of the 911. He hears "*advertiser censored***n kid" and so did I when I first heard the audio.

I just listened to it again. Still sounds like "*advertiser censored***n kid" to me. I don't hear the words "kiddin' me".

I had quoted Cynic's transcript of the 911. He hears "*advertiser censored***n kid" and so did I when I first heard the audio.

I just listened to it again. Still sounds like "*advertiser censored***n kid" to me. I don't hear the words "kiddin' me".
I still hear *advertiser censored***ng kiddin' me. I used your quote as it was closest to the bottom that mentioned the kid quote, I just wanted to give my opinion of what I heard.

It is a difficult section of the recording.
AS dwells a bit on the last consonant leading people to believe there is more there, but I just finished enhancing and slowing that section down and it's definitely, "*advertiser censored***n kid."
I will upload the clip to YouTube shortly.

Here is the section slowed down and enhanced:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwtl4UuvATc"]ASCLP1 - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks Cynic, I'm not hearing the me at the end, but I still hear an N at the end of kid. I have tinnitus maybe thats why?

I don't hear any Ns at the end of the kid.

Thanks Cynic, I'm not hearing the me at the end, but I still hear an N at the end of kid. I have tinnitus maybe thats why?

I hear the N at the end too: 'kiddin'. And same as you, I have tinnitus so that might explain why we both hear an n sound at the end. Hmmm, weird.

I hear *advertiser censored**n damn thing.

I hear ******ing kid...but I still think the "ding me" was trailed off and not audible or was not picked up. I don't see why he would blame Max or say something like that and to the contrary I say are you effing kidding me all the time when I'M FRUSTRATED or in a hurry to do something and another thing gets in the way etc.

This is the first time I've listened to it multiple times in a row. I can't help but think he sounds surprised and panicked. I also wonder why he doesn't tell her it's Johan S's house or give Max's name. But then again I think he's freaked out. Is that the sound of him attempting chest compression? It sounds like he is doing something physically demanding.

Wow. I clearly hear *advertiser censored****g kid. Clearly. I don't have tinnitus either. lol

I hear ******ing kid...but I still think the "ding me" was trailed off and not audible or was not picked up. I don't see why he would blame Max or say something like that and to the contrary I say are you effing kidding me all the time when I'M FRUSTRATED or in a hurry to do something and another thing gets in the way etc.

This is the first time I've listened to it multiple times in a row. I can't help but think he sounds surprised and panicked. I also wonder why he doesn't tell her it's Johan S's house or give Max's name. But then again I think he's freaked out. Is that the sound of him attempting chest compression? It sounds like he is doing something physically demanding.

She couldn't even be laid on her back because her hands were tied behind her back. So how did he do these chest compressions?

I’ve looked at the frequency output during that section and have done every conceivable audio boost to try and pick up anything before or after f…n kid and there is nothing, not even the faintest whisper.
Normally the full phrase would be “you’re f…n kidding me,” or, “you’ve got to be f…n kidding me,” etc, in other words there would be something preceding and following and there is nothing.
Below is another clip of that section at full speed and two successively slower speeds with some of the high frequency noise filtered out.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSqvyyd3TQ4"]AS911FLT3 - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member