911 call - 1043 Ocean Blvd.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wonder how long she actually was lying in the grass, did he actually go to the kitchen get knife, come back get table,drag table on brick path, lose table leg, move table again to be supported by the cactus climb up get ahold of her, cut her down all while he was on the phone for that short period of time before he claims to be doing cpr on the 911 call? In the autopsy report it states that all of this was done prior to the 911 call so which is it? If it actually was done prior what the heck is he doing while on the phone? Setting up the scene? Look at the angle of the rope laying on the grass that heads to the right of the table, so he supposedly came down off the table on side supported by the cactus, IMO that would have tipped the table over no? We didn't hear him falling on the 911 call and the table was in the upright position in the police photos.

I really wonder if the whole suicide from the balcony was not staged and that the murder happened elsewhere perhaps in the guest house? And I believe both Shacknai brothers are in it together, or they are very good at covering up for whoever did it, and making the Sheriff's department and their "11 investigators" believe it as well.

Good evening everyone,

I have found this article to be a MUST read: http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m2194/is_6_77/ai_n27504386/?tag=content;col1

It is very interesting what AS chooses to repeat throughout this 911 call. Specifically the part about the girl hung herself and the same place you picked up the kid. IMO, his intention is to make the 911 operator make a connection between Rebecca's death and Max's death as well as place the blame on her for her demise, removing the blame from himself. "The kid?" "yesterday"? (didn't sleep much that night?) "I got a girl?"??? HUNG HERSELF??? BS!

And what was he doing for 18 minutes before he called 911?

I had assumed he was cutting her down during the 911 call but I now realize that is not likely the case based on the statements he provided to police.

What a ridiculous joke this whole thing is. This is seriously an insult to the public's intelligence.

Interesting article. Reading it, several things come to mind. At least in the part of the call that we have, AS is not asking them to send an ambulance to get medical help for RZ. And apparently when AS said "I got a girl" according to the article he took "personal possession of a problem."

"Why would individuals call the emergency line and concentrate on themselves, reporting a problem without asking the dispatcher for assistance for the person who needs it?"

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m2194/is_6_77/ai_n27504386/pg_2/?tag=content;col1

I’ve looked at the frequency output during that section and have done every conceivable audio boost to try and pick up anything before or after f…n kid and there is nothing, not even the faintest whisper.
Normally the full phrase would be “you’re f…n kidding me,” or, “you’ve got to be f…n kidding me,” etc, in other words there would be something preceding and following and there is nothing.
Below is another clip of that section at full speed and two successively slower speeds with some of the high frequency noise filtered out.

AS911FLT3 - YouTube
I hear "f-king KID" here...

I suppose Adam might have referred to Rebecca as "kid"; my ex-brother-in-law calls me "kiddo" to this day. But, he's twenty-six years older than I am, and was a father figure to ex after ex's dad died when ex was just 17. And, I was pretty much that, when we met (I was 25).

Had Jonah referred to Adam's 30yo girlfriend as "kid", I'd completely believe it, but Adam calling Rebecca that...not so much.

This says to me that even Adam immediately saw Rebecca's death as directly connected...to Maxie.

Maybe I'm projecting, but I hear "y' gottabe f-KIN' KIDD'n' me!"
I can understand that sentiment coming from him, considering what had happened at that house and to his family just a day or so earlier.

But, I'll listen again.
Thank you, cynic.
Quoting myself to say that I hear "y' gottabe f-KIN' KIDD'n' me!" at 1:05 of the full version of the 911 tape cynic uploaded 12-3-2011 at 05:10PM.

Good evening everyone,

I have found this article to be a MUST read: http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m2194/is_6_77/ai_n27504386/?tag=content;col1

It is very interesting what AS chooses to repeat throughout this 911 call. Specifically the part about the girl hung herself and the same place you picked up the kid. IMO, his intention is to make the 911 operator make a connection between Rebecca's death and Max's death as well as place the blame on her for her demise, removing the blame from himself. "The kid?" "yesterday"? (didn't sleep much that night?) "I got a girl?"??? HUNG HERSELF??? BS!

And what was he doing for 18 minutes before he called 911?

I had assumed he was cutting her down during the 911 call but I now realize that is not likely the case based on the statements he provided to police.

What a ridiculous joke this whole thing is. This is seriously an insult to the public's intelligence.
Fascinating! Thank you, Peaceful.

I read the entire article it is fascinating. AS actually says he will "call back" at one point he is NOT focused on getting RZ help. He doesn't ask for an ambulance he doesn't describe her situation. Chilling and very telling!

At least in the part of the call that we have available AS does not ask for an ambulance-but since he said he was doing chest compression I presume he had to be thinking she could still make it-so that certainly makes me curious. Doesn't prove anything of course but after reading that article I am certainly curious as to why he didn't ask for an ambulance (at least according to the part of 911 call that we have available) and why he said "I got a girl" taking personal possession of a problem. And another thing I find curious-why isn't he using any names to describe either Max or Rebecca? Even when 911 can't figure out how to find a house he didn't use any names that could potentially help 911 to find a house-such as Max S. instead of "boy" being picked up from the home.

At least in the part of the call that we have available AS does not ask for an ambulance-but since he said he was doing chest compression I presume he had to be thinking she could still make it-so that certainly makes me curious. Doesn't prove anything of course but after reading that article I am certainly curious as to why he didn't ask for an ambulance (at least according to the part of 911 call that we have available) and why he said "I got a girl" taking personal possession of a problem. And another thing I find curious-why isn't he using any names to describe either Max or Rebecca? Even when 911 can't figure out how to find a house he didn't use any names that could potentially help 911 to find a house-such as Max S. instead of "boy" being picked up from the home.

I said it before and ill say it again, I believe the purpose of him saying this is to connect the two incidents from the beginning of the thorough and scientific investigation. Very telling, for sure.

Sheriff Gore is a pompous a-hole if you ask me. His day will come.

Yes, how about his just saying SPRECKELS MANSION. That seems to be the way everyone in San Diego knows it, and even if he didn't know the address, the 911 operator could google it in 2 seconds and get the address.

Thanks for posting that article.

It seems to me the call exhibits the following signs of guilt, unless I misremember:
- accepted the death of the victim
- resisted full cooperation by not responding to the dispatchers' inquiries, repeating words, and providing unclear responses.
- was there use of 'Huh?'
- could not immediately answer dispatcher questions because he had not tracked his own fabricated story
- does not continue with one thought process or uses self-interruptions and changes the direction of the topic.

Well this fellow in the video was a doctor but still it makes you really re-think AS and the 911 call.

Just as a poster already has mentioned; I'm almost certain that the
"suicide" from the balcony was staged. The murder took place elsewhere, guesthouse? Who knows with the head injuries.

That would certainly be a Freudian slip by AS. He stated she was killed in the guesthouse. Maybe he was right.

Among the amazing things to me besides what has been mentioned is the statement from Adam that "I"ll call you back" to the 911 operator when he does not know the address.

For me, Adam over dramatized this call! It seems he had been coached what needed to be included, he had practiced, and when the moment came he made the call, the operator asking him questions totally blew his thought process. After that, everything just came tumbling out! Bet JS was livid when he heard the call as I guarantee it is nothing like it was supposed to be! Consequently, Adam has been sent into a secret hiding place compliments of big brother!

It sure would be interesting to know how often innocent people hang up on the 911 operator!

It seems like the most natural thing to do - if you were trying to cut someone down or had to run somewhere - would be to stay on the phone, or say you were putting the phone down. If you were really frantic for help, you wouldn't sever the connection.

To me, it seems exactly what you said. He had planned to say one thing, but the questions put him off his game. He had to hang up to get his story together.

Since Jonah has owned the mansion since 2007, what would be interesting would be to know if Adam had been to 1043 Ocean Blvd in previous years, if so then the possibility that his heavy breathing as if running to the front of the house to read the house numbers could be a ruse as well.

Another "tell" to me is that I always know the street I'm staying on. Even if I'm at a friend's and don't know the house number, I could give the street and the general vicinity on the street. Landmarks. "It's the big white house across from the blue house and the palm tree!"

Are we also supposed to think that AS had never sent JS a piece of mail? I know my siblings' and friends' addresses by heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FormerSoldier