911 call - 1043 Ocean Blvd.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I uploaded the full 911 call to YouTube, here:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyGs0d2d-ck"]Adam Shacknai 911 call - YouTube[/ame]

Did he say it twice?
This is in a very difficult part of the call, but he may have said f…n kid here as well.
In the full clip in my previous post, it would be @ 1:05
In the video below are three audio clips of the same section using different techniques to enhance the audio.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgIcLQNeBgM"]ASFK2 - YouTube[/ame]

I understand what you're thinking, but seriously I don't say anything before effing kidding me...not you're before it. It's kind of like y'all. I shorten everything. I can see cutting the end short and not saying the "ding" part of the kidding due to an interruption in thought in a tense situation. What's the point in speaking of Max like that?

She couldn't even be laid on her back because her hands were tied behind her back. So how did he do these chest compressions?

Yeah I don't know. He's just making those exertion sounds. Would an idiot in a panic beat on someone's chest without lying them on their back for lack of really knowing anything about CPR? I honestly don't know. Basic ignorance is not much of a shock to me anymore. But then again neither is the ability to greatly deceive. There are too many facts left out of this scenario for me; too many unanswered questions.

I’ve looked at the frequency output during that section and have done every conceivable audio boost to try and pick up anything before or after f…n kid and there is nothing, not even the faintest whisper.
Normally the full phrase would be “you’re f…n kidding me,” or, “you’ve got to be f…n kidding me,” etc, in other words there would be something preceding and following and there is nothing.
Below is another clip of that section at full speed and two successively slower speeds with some of the high frequency noise filtered out.

AS911FLT3 - YouTube

I have to deduce that defense101 and I have a special 'gift'. We aren't hearing what is said out loud, we are actually hearing the sentence as it goes through a persons mind. It's the only reasonable explanation.:innocent:

I’ve looked at the frequency output during that section and have done every conceivable audio boost to try and pick up anything before or after f…n kid and there is nothing, not even the faintest whisper.
Normally the full phrase would be “you’re f…n kidding me,” or, “you’ve got to be f…n kidding me,” etc, in other words there would be something preceding and following and there is nothing.
Below is another clip of that section at full speed and two successively slower speeds with some of the high frequency noise filtered out.

AS911FLT3 - YouTube

Wow Cynic! Another brilliant job! Thank you so much. THIS example you have provided clearly remove the possibility it was anything other than f'ing kid he said. The examples before that left me still questioning the possibility there was an ing after kid. What an amazingly talented man you are! A genius! Loved your radio interview with Dr. Wecht. :yourock:

Did he say it twice?
This is in a very difficult part of the call, but he may have said f…n kid here as well.
In the video below are three audio clips of the same section using different techniques to enhance the audio.
ASFK2 - YouTube

I do hear it twice. What a strange thing to say. There's the possibility he wasn't speaking of Max being that he wasn't the only kid that had been there. It's upsetting that the operator didn't tell him not to touch her. I would have thought that to be protocol?

Seemingly the time during which all this cursing is taking place, AS is rummaging through the kitchen in search of the knife to cut her down, correct? This confirms he had VERY quick access into the main house. Guess that wasn't interesting enough to be looked at further.

Wow Cynic! Another brilliant job! Thank you so much. THIS example you have provided clearly remove the possibility it was anything other than f'ing kid he said. The examples before that left me still questioning the possibility there was an ing after kid. What an amazingly talented man you are! A genius! Loved your radio interview with Dr. Wecht. :yourock:
Nope, still hear the N...especially on the second one. Can't help what I hear :seeya:

I do hear it twice. What a strange thing to say. There's the possibility he wasn't speaking of Max being that he wasn't the only kid that had been there. It's upsetting that the operator didn't tell him not to touch her. I would have thought that to be protocol?

Seemingly the time during which all this cursing is taking place, AS is rummaging through the kitchen in search of the knife to cut her down, correct? This confirms he had VERY quick access into the main house. Guess that wasn't interesting enough to be looked at further.

The operator can't tell him not to touch her, because the operator doesn't know that she has been dead (for hours).

The operator can't tell him not to touch her, because the operator doesn't know that she has been dead (for hours).

That makes sense to a certain extent but in my opinion, he could have been able to tell without cutting her down. Maybe not. We will never know either way. Appreciate the input very much!

That makes sense to a certain extent but in my opinion, he could have been able to tell without cutting her down. Maybe not. We will never know either way. Appreciate the input very much!
I agree, I think it would have been obvious that she was dead, but as you say we will never know...

Yeah I don't know. He's just making those exertion sounds. Would an idiot in a panic beat on someone's chest without lying them on their back for lack of really knowing anything about CPR? I honestly don't know. Basic ignorance is not much of a shock to me anymore. But then again neither is the ability to greatly deceive. There are too many facts left out of this scenario for me; too many unanswered questions.

..adamS is a captain on a tugboat. i would think he knows basic first aid , and probably CPR.

( i was a "lowly sailor" and we all had to cert in CPR.)

..at the very least-----while attempting to "save her" ---surely even an "idiot in a panic" would deal with the one thing that was suffocating her---cutting off the ROPE that was tied around her neck.

..and yet he didn't touch that.

..adamS is a captain on a tugboat. i would think he knows basic first aid , and probably CPR.

( i was a "lowly sailor" and we all had to cert in CPR.)

..at the very least-----while attempting to "save her" ---surely even an "idiot in a panic" would deal with the one thing that was suffocating her---cutting off the ROPE that was tied around her neck.

..and yet he didn't touch that.

Good points. I guess after being on this forum for umpteem years I tend to now hold people to the lowest standard and not the standard of what I think "they should know or what they should do". People are not as bright and not as capable as I think they should be ever! I do realize that there are reasonable standards - so maybe I should phrase it that way...I find the average person is not as knowledgeable about first aid etc. as you would imagine or tend to react completely out of character in a crisis.

I'm trying to minimally read into a person's action or omission to act without more facts. It's not the most dependable information.

Did he say it twice?
ASFK2 - YouTube
Maybe I'm projecting, but I hear "y' gottabe f-KIN' KIDD'n' me!"
I can understand that sentiment coming from him, considering what had happened at that house and to his family just a day or so earlier.

But, I'll listen again.
Thank you, cynic.

I do have to say though thank heavens he did cut her down otherwise the video shown around the world would have been far more gruesome than it was.:maddening:

I do have to say though thank heavens he did cut her down otherwise the video shown around the world would have been far more gruesome than it was.:maddening:

I am really not worried about a video as I am about finding what happened to her. By cutting he down, the potential crime scene was compromised, to say the least.

..also--what's weird. ( as if this whole case isn't..)

..in the M.E. report, and Detective Tsuida's report ( which they say is info gathered from speaking to witnesses, reading detective's reports etc...)

.."adam said"--( in his statement i presume )---that he came out 'about 6:30' ----immediatley saw rebecca hanging, ran to get the knife, dragged over the table, cut her down-------and then, @ 6:48 , called 911.

..yet we hear ( allegedly ) him ON the 911 call running around doing these things.

..did he cut her down before, or during, the 911 call??

..if "during" -----what was he doing for the approx. other 18 minutes??

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&...TItOWM1Mi00NGE4LWEyZDgtMjc3OWUxZTYzYmY5&hl=en
--rebecca A/R---M.E. investigator report---

I am really not worried about a video as I am about finding what happened to her. By cutting he down, the potential crime scene was compromised, to say the least.
Of course it was, but nothing said today can undo the fact that it was done, for the sake of the family I'm glad she was cut down, and as the ME didn't get there for what 14 hours it would have been awful for the family, the pictures and videos out there would have been far more disturbing.

If he really cut her down. I have trouble believing much of anything they "say".

If he really cut her down. I have trouble believing much of anything they "say".
That's a good point, nanwv. So much is so different from the official version of events, trusting any of "them" about any of it gets harder all the time.

Welcome to Websleuths! :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member