911 call - 1043 Ocean Blvd.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Jonah has owned the mansion since 2007, what would be interesting would be to know if Adam had been to 1043 Ocean Blvd in previous years, if so then the possibility that his heavy breathing as if running to the front of the house to read the house numbers could be a ruse as well.

The article written by the Medicis author made a point, I believe, of mentioning that Adam ALWAYS stayed in the guest house. That, along with other specific points that seemed to be obviously mentioned, seemed odd then and now. I can look for the article.

The article written by the Medicis author made a point, I believe, of mentioning that Adam ALWAYS stayed in the guest house. That, along with other specific points that seemed to be obviously mentioned, seemed odd then and now. I can look for the article.

Here is the link to this tidbit of info:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2011/09/18/what-really-happened-in-the-coronado-mansion.html

'Zahau dropped Jonah back at the hospital a little before 8 p.m., and she and Adam returned to the mansion. It had been a long and stressful day and they were both exhausted, so they said their goodnights and Zahau retired to the main house. Adam, who had visited several times before, always bunked in the same room in the guesthouse, off the courtyard.'

This article mentions any number of 'facts' that seem important to the author (commissioner of the article more on point) such as when the children flew out. Why is where Adam usually stayed in the mansion so important to get that fact/factoid out there now that we know more after the 911 call, etc?

Here is the link to this tidbit of info:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2011/09/18/what-really-happened-in-the-coronado-mansion.html

'Zahau dropped Jonah back at the hospital a little before 8 p.m., and she and Adam returned to the mansion. It had been a long and stressful day and they were both exhausted, so they said their goodnights and Zahau retired to the main house. Adam, who had visited several times before, always bunked in the same room in the guesthouse, off the courtyard.'

This article mentions any number of 'facts' that seem important to the author (commissioner of the article more on point) such as when the children flew out. Why is where Adam usually stayed in the mansion so important to get that fact/factoid out there now that we know more after the 911 call, etc?

Funny though, that now the story is that they ate inside the hospital. And I still find it odd that all three of them, Rebecca, Adam and Jonah, would have taken Luber to the airport. He had a rental car and could have easily driven himself.

Also, was Luber at the hospital overnight? Lot's of Luber questions indeed.

Funny though, that now the story is that they ate inside the hospital. And I still find it odd that all three of them, Rebecca, Adam and Jonah, would have taken Luber to the airport. He had a rental car and could have easily driven himself.

Yes, his complete whereabouts need to be investigated. He has been in a relationship longer than anyone mentioned outside of family with JS

And with AS, JS could have asked AS to come to Coronado to help him force RZ to move out. The dog was already in the kennell that is a sign of trouble in the relationship.

Still shocked AS told LE he was whacking off to *advertiser censored* that morning. CREEPY!!!

I wonder if JS EVER returned to the mansion since MS's accident? As I have mentioned DS came home... but JS didn't.... clear sign he blamed RZ.. especially the dog being put in the kennell... AND after he leaves the so called "devastating" voicemail.. RZ never calls him back?

If only LE had gotten a copy of the voicemail I think this case would be solved by now.

I'm a little lost.
Where was Luber's rental car then - who returned it if he was driven to the airport?

A car would make a very private place to try to confront someone, or threaten someone, or get a story straight....

When I listen to it, I don't hear "*advertiser censored***n kid" I hear " *advertiser censored**ing kiddin' me."

I didn't hear "*advertiser censored**n kid" either. I heard "*advertiser censored**in kiddin' me" too.

Nope, still hear the N...especially on the second one. Can't help what I hear :seeya:

Me too. I also still hear the N...even after listening umpteen times. It's disturbing because it seems as though he's talking to someone else who was there with him.

I've wondered if that could be why they took so long to release the tape. Another person's voice could have been edited out. That could be a reason for the 8 second gap of dead silence.

If he really cut her down. I have trouble believing much of anything they "say".

I agree. Adam was the only witness that stated she was hanging. He was also allegedly the last to see her alive and the first to find her deceased.

His LDT result was inconclusive. The polygrapher recommended that Adam retake the test but her never did. So why did Gore decided to believe Adam's statements rather than investigate further? Did know Gore know Adam well enough to personally vouch for him?

I don't understand the logic that he used to call that one. :twocents:

Did he say it twice?
This is in a very difficult part of the call, but he may have said f…n kid here as well.
In the full clip in my previous post, it would be @ 1:05
In the video below are three audio clips of the same section using different techniques to enhance the audio.
ASFK2 - YouTube

To me it sounds like he's saying "you're sh**in" to someone else who is there with him. After Adam says "you're sh**n" there's an echoey sound that overlays and distorts another voice. The other voice is unintelligible but kind of sounds something like"why don't you be quiet..." Seems to me that the tape was tampered.

Another tape with a missing section....

When he asks if they got the address, the first thought I had was - it was like he had expected someone else to have already given them the address. Was there someone else there in the background (possibly on the grassy knoll...sorry wrong thread)

Could be possible that he had a blue tooth on...it sounded like he was doing CPR on something that had "air" in it....didn't sound right to me

Why is there so much "time" when the operator is not talking to him.. on the few occasions I have had to call 911 they were continuously asking me questions about the person/situation...why do we hear all this back ground stuff going on...moving the table...table leg breaking...Did not the operator recognize the Shacknai name??

girl, kid, guesthouse...never giving AS second lie detector ... .something is totally wrong with this case....

The whole tape is weird...:waitasec:

Yes, how about his just saying SPRECKELS MANSION. That seems to be the way everyone in San Diego knows it, and even if he didn't know the address, the 911 operator could google it in 2 seconds and get the address.

Uh, cause maybe it's not his house, he lives in Memphis, he's only visiting, he doesn't know the address and doesn't know it by Spreckles, it is 6:45 in the morning, he hasn't had his coffee and he's just found his brother's girlfriend hanging???!!!

I bet you he's saying, "your f'n kidding me" when he sees the bindings".

I think he is doing his best to get her down to see if she is alive. I think he did the best he could under the circumstances.

Another tape with a missing section....

When he asks if they got the address, the first thought I had was - it was like he had expected someone else to have already given them the address. Was there someone else there in the background (possibly on the grassy knoll...sorry wrong thread)

Could be possible that he had a blue tooth on...it sounded like he was doing CPR on something that had "air" in it....didn't sound right to me

Why is there so much "time" when the operator is not talking to him.. on the few occasions I have had to call 911 they were continuously asking me questions about the person/situation...why do we hear all this back ground stuff going on...moving the table...table leg breaking...Did not the operator recognize the Shacknai name??

girl, kid, guesthouse...never giving AS second lie detector ... .something is totally wrong with this case....

The whole tape is weird...:waitasec:

Thanks for pointing all that out ... this is one of the creepiest 911 calls I have ever heard, most notably because he turns to an obviously dead body and asks her a question, like it's funny - that in itself is degrading, but in addition, he doesn't even identify her as someone he knows, let alone as someone living in the house. As far as I see it, that is ironic given it was Rebecca's home and he was a guest.

I think he was just trying to give the 911 operator the basics, girl, boy, etc. And the operator was being a real witch...not helpful at ALL.

OT

:ufo:​

/OT

Posted prior to TO ..

I agree. Adam was the only witness that stated she was hanging. He was also allegedly the last to see her alive and the first to find her deceased.

His LDT result was inconclusive. The polygrapher recommended that Adam retake the test but her never did. So why did Gore decided to believe Adam's statements rather than investigate further? Did know Gore know Adam well enough to personally vouch for him?

I don't understand the logic that he used to call that one. :twocents:

And as I recall, Nina didn't take a LTD at all, despite admitting trying to talk to Rebecca on the very night in question. And police didn't seem to care.

Yes, his complete whereabouts need to be investigated. He has been in a relationship longer than anyone mentioned outside of family with JS

And with AS, JS could have asked AS to come to Coronado to help him force RZ to move out. The dog was already in the kennell that is a sign of trouble in the relationship.

Still shocked AS told LE he was whacking off to *advertiser censored* that morning. CREEPY!!!

JS needed a seed planted, so he asked AS to come to Coronado.

For AS, the one with glasses and in light colored clothes seems to be the only photo we could find online, a not clear one. A few questions:

1. Was he not wearing glasses when he discovered RZ's body that morning (so he could not see clear)? Or was he?

2. Upon discovering the body, what did he do immediately? Call 911? or cut off the rope? or contact his brother JS? Why?

3. Based on the 911 tape and the transcript, seems he was moving the table, thus seems he was cutting off the rope during the 911 call. If so, why did he not cut off the rope to try rescue BEFORE the 911 call? Most people would cut off the rope before any 911 call, especially because the body was hanging in the house instead of, say, on the street. If he did cut off the rope before, then what was he moving during the 911 call making all the noises?

4. (Assuming he was not aware of RZ's death before that early morning), upon discovering the body, did he recognize it was RZ hanging? or just a girl?

More questions:

1. At the very beginning of the 911 tape, AS's voice was overall calm, not panicked, but yet with very heavy and frequent panting. If he was not doing any heavy lifting right before the 911 call, such panting would seem not justifiable, unless he was faking it intentionally. Was there really a statement given by AS to the police stating he cut off the rope before the 911 call?

2. I read online in many places that AS notified JS via text of RZ's death. Did AS contact JS in any other way (phone, voice mail) that morning before that text? If not, then it would seem not justifiable, unless AS was VERY used to texting (like the teenagers), and seldom phones, or unless AS was having a drug issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi