A makeshift chair, shovel, and rope

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I recall reading in the beginning that the chair, shovel and rope were found in the woods in back of the house.

That shovel , if true, perks up my ears....big time. This may be the reason LE were so focused on the area in the woods down from the MH on Green Lane.

There was also a child's shoe print in that same area. Of course, RC, said it was not Haleigh's because her shoes were accounted for.

I found this video that shows the screen/storm door to the front porch swinging open.
Watch at 1:17.
I think I see a rope-does anyone else?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvDtnS7INoM
Thank you so much for the video!
Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me...I do see the rope.

I put it full screen mode on my 26 inch monitor and it dose look the rope on the screen door in the front. I also notice the back screen door dose not look black to me for some reason, maybe my colors on my puter are messed up, but it sure did look like there was a rope on that front screen door. I don't know how to copy and save a picture from a video, anyone care to give it a try and add here. Thanks!

Thank you so much for the video!
Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me...I do see the rope.

I put it full screen mode on my 26 inch monitor and it dose look the rope on the screen door in the front. I also notice the back screen door dose not look black to me for some reason, maybe my colors on my puter are messed up, but it sure did look like there was a rope on that front screen door. I don't know how to copy and save a picture from a video, anyone care to give it a try and add here. Thanks!

I saw it too MAD! There was rope on that back door. Wonder if it has been tested?

screen shots ;)

Attachments

• door1.jpg
    door1.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 62
  • door2.jpg
    door2.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 57
Thank You so much!
Take a look at the pic's in the picture thread of the front of the MH
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94620&page=7

See the little black swirly railings in the front of the trailer?
If you notice also the blue plastic bin?
IMO, this door is the door to the outside screened in area of the Ron's MH.
Look closely at the railing and the blue bin.
Thoughts?

I must be blind--I see no blue plastic bin or any rope.

I must be blind--I see no blue plastic bin or any rope.

On page 6 look at the front of the MH. See the black swirly railing and the 2nd screen door on the porch? It's tan/beige/white
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94620&page=6

Look at the images in the tour GGMS gave of the home, you can see the blue bins inside the front porch, you can also see the other screen door and railing. There is a better pic here somewhere with an up close pic of the railings.
Tour Of Haleigh's Satsuma Home

On page 6 look at the front of the MH. See the black swirly railing and the 2nd screen door on the porch? It's tan/beige/white
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94620&page=6

Look at the images in the tour GGMS gave of the home, you can see the blue bins inside the front porch, you can also see the other screen door and railing. There is a better pic here somewhere with an up close pic of the railings.
Tour Of Haleigh's Satsuma Home

I see the shot with GGS and the pale blue bins way back in the corner but that's not where the door is--it's more in the middle. I also see the inside screen door with tinsel all around it for Christmas. Sorry I just don't see any rope. JMO

I looked @ cummings front screen door, zoomed in - there is no rope on the front door during this interview with GGMS (JMO)
zoomed in on Lindsy's interview and noticed another picture of her door and it did NOT have a rope on it.
This is indeed odd, it is almost as if this rope/door picture was "inserted" into this video!
Maybe an email should be sent to the producers of this video asking them some questions about this find???
Regardless, if the rope found in the WOODS matches the rope in Lindsy interview, I would say U have definitely found something here!
I agree with others, good catch!
Has this find been mentioned to LE, just out of curiousity? It may be important, may be irrelevant - who knows! :waitasec:

I see the shot with GGS and the pale blue bins way back in the corner but that's not where the door is--it's more in the middle. I also see the inside screen door with tinsel all around it for Christmas. Sorry I just don't see any rope. JMO

Take a look here. It's not the inside door, it the outside screen door in the front. In the screen shot I saw the rope on the door and noticed the black handrail as seen in this video from way back the first few days. You see it now? When GGMS did her interview it was after the MH got cleaned up.

Link to video with pictures of the front of the MH: http://www.news4jax.com/video/18693468/index.html

QUESTIONS/THOUGHTS (JMO)
Looking at the photo of this chair, on the bottom right corner of the picture, it looks to me like the letter "B" is in the chair leg/post. I have blown this photo up several times searching every area of the photo. The thing strapped behind the "B" looks to me like a knife of some sort that was used to trim the branches to carve into "leanto" parts.
Why is it that no one can tell us where this was found???
I also wonder about who took this photo!
Does Cobra know anything about this?
A boyscout leader would definitely know how to make one of these. There are some leaders that are pediphiles too (just some of my thoughts)
It is either thrown into this as evidence or someone trying to insert something irrelevant to throw us off. Why is it that this makeshift leanto is being discussed? Who had the motive to show us this picture? Was it someone that knew LE would not tell us about it? If that's the case, wouldn't you think LE would show this to locals, to seek information such as: anymore like this around the county? who makes these? Many 4 wheelers in the area, anyone seen something like this in any other areas?
There are serial killers that leave clues intentially, believing they are the only one that can put all the puzzle pieces together. It's like a game to them to "outwit" LE.
I also found it interesting that LE so quickly stated this was not associated with HaLeigh's case. I saw this chair the moment it was posted on the "Other" website. I have shown it to many others asking their opinions, etc.
I agree that if it was used to watch the mobile home, it would be discarded and not kept, not retrieved ... the perp only used it for the purpose of waiting for his perfect moment to abduct the child. My inital thoughts have gone back to the disappearance of a known RSO, his grandparents live in this area, he may know these woods pretty well. it is possible he is in hiding, it is possible that he has never been found because that's the way he planned it. I wondered about him hopping the train with this child, although hard to imagine him doing so while carrying her. If something like this is used as a backpack... well, that explains how he could hop the train with the child. I find it way too coincidental that both vanished at the same approx. time. JMO
This makeshift has been in my thoughts for a year now.

I'm gonna step out on a very shaky limb here and tell you just what I think about that chair thing.

It's a fake.

Who would fake that? Your choice:

1. The person who published it on his/her site knew it was a fake.
I don't know anything about that person or that site, so
no comment. [Has he ever updated his blog?]

2. The person who provided the photo to the blogger sent it in with full knowledge that it was fake and not found on the search.
[jmo - a lesson for all of us]

3. The find itself was fake. The "searcher(s)" who found it planted it to make themselves look like heroes and be "cool."

The Caylee case brought the weirdos out of the woodwork. They were only too happy to migrate a ways up the road after the funeral. [Once that funeral went down, no way to pretend to look for Caylee anymore.]

I do apologize if this insults anyone who is a member or reader here. It's just my honest and sincere opinion. It may be completely incorrect, but that's what I think.

I'm gonna step out on a very shaky limb here and tell you just what I think about that chair thing.

It's a fake.

2. The person who provided the photo to the blogger sent it in with full knowledge that it was fake and not found on the search.

3. The find itself was fake. The "searcher(s)" who found it planted it to make themselves look like heroes and be "cool."

The Caylee case brought the weirdos out of the woodwork. They were only too happy to migrate a ways up the road after the funeral. [Once that funeral went down, no way to pretend to look for Caylee anymore.]

I do apologize if this insults anyone who is a member or reader here. It's just my honest and sincere opinion. It may be completely incorrect, but that's what I think.

LF - like your post but I was just thinking, maybe it was a deer blind that was going to be attached to a tree.

This looks like a knife to me. If it was ruled out early on though, I would think someone would have claimed ownership because there would have to be some kind of DNA on the knife (if it is a knife, of course). Maybe it was RCs and he said yeah thats mine to LE. He has charges of hunting by spotlight illegally IIRC. JMO

Attachments

• knife.jpg
    knife.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 29
This looks like a knife to me. If it was ruled out early on though, I would think someone would have claimed ownership because there would have to be some kind of DNA on the knife (if it is a knife, of course). Maybe it was RCs and he said yeah thats mine to LE. He has charges of hunting by spotlight illegally IIRC. JMO

It's a farm/fence multi-tool.

4J - nobody I know hunts with a deer blind, so I'm not at all sure what those would look like. Most hunt from the tool box or dog box on the back of their truck. Some hunt from a tree stand, but it doesn't look like a tree stand, so IDK.

It's a fake.

Morning LF, are you talking about David L( the blogger at ID ) ?

It was my understanding that this makeshift chair was found just as Putnam County Sheriff's office asked Texas Equasearch to stop the ground searches for Haleigh, snip~According to Mike Ray, a Texas EquuSearch search coordinator who was on the ground during the search effort, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office asked Texas EquuSearch to pull out of the search yesterday. Ray would not discuss the specifics of that request; however he did say they had conducted a thorough search of the area.~ snip end

As far as the chair goes, it was reported that volunteer searchers found the chair snip~In related news, volunteers found one area of interest in the woods where someone had constructed a makeshift lean-to and furniture out of tree branches. A shovel and length of rope were found at the location; however it remains unclear if any of the items are of relevance.~ end

Are you saying someone might have sent these pics to him as propaganda of the search? TIA

It's a farm/fence multi-tool.

4J - nobody I know hunts with a deer blind, so I'm not at all sure what those would look like. Most hunt from the tool box or dog box on the back of their truck. Some hunt from a tree stand, but it doesn't look like a tree stand, so IDK.

We have a lot of hunters around here and many of them used deer blinds. In fact, a friend of mine was walking through the woods near my house and found one (I had it taken down.} IF, he were going to use it for hunting he would have to attach it up fairly high in the tree.

Yes I do, I don't know whether or not he is employed there, I don't know if I can post the link.

From the story accompanying the photo.
This is a subtopic that seems to not be part of David Lohr's post. [I think. Right above this, he comments that no details would be released.]

HomemadeChair

"In related news, volunteers found one area of interest in the woods where someone had constructed a makeshift lean-to and furniture out of tree branches. A shovel and length of rope were found at the location; however it remains unclear if any of the items are of relevance."

Further down it has -----------

According to Mike Ray, a Texas EquuSearch search coordinator who was on the ground during the search effort, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office asked Texas EquuSearch to pull out of the search yesterday. Ray would not discuss the specifics of that request; however he did say they had conducted a thorough search of the area.

============================================

Why was this so hush-hush?! They left here to search for the little boy in Arkansas. Plain and simple.

Is Mike Ray real?

And who is Barbi Tarr?

p.s. I think I just found the source of all my computer problems since last Feb. 14. grrrr....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aurorabae
Back