A month later... where is Lisa? What is your opinion?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

One month into the investigation where do your thoughts lie? What happened to Lisa?

• I have no idea whatsoever

Votes: 39 8.9%
  • I am on the fence (meaning I have some thoughts one way and some thoughts another)

Votes: 95 21.7%
  • I think DB is responsible

Votes: 176 40.2%
  • I think JI is responsible

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • I think both parents are responsible

Votes: 67 15.3%
  • I think someone else familiar or known to the family is responsible

Votes: 43 9.8%
  • I think a stranger is responsible

Votes: 12 2.7%
  • other

Votes: 4 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
None of my last pages on each thread will load. Strange. Never did this before.

Is this happening to anyone else? I read up to page 15 of this thread. I click on > or 15, and it just keeps taking me back to the top of page 14. If anyone can explain the problem, pls PM me since I won't be able to see your response on page 15! Thanks!

I have the same thing on this and another thread. I think maybe posts have been relocated to other threads or possibly removed, but the page count doesn't change? I say this because the latest posts according to time show up on page 14. Just my best guess tho. I could well be wrong.

It started not going to the last page for me late last night. Dunno.

Is this happening to anyone else? I read up to page 15 of this thread. I click on > or 15, and it just keeps taking me back to the top of page 14. If anyone can explain the problem, pls PM me since I won't be able to see your response on page 15! Thanks!

Yep, me too. Here and another thread - I think the Jersey and MW thread.

Being that their own lawyers called them suspects.. I hope it's ok to write this....
I'm thinking outside the box...
What if Deb was extorting money from one or more men claiming that they were the fathers of baby Lisa... What if she went to far... and threatened to turn someone in for something unlawful unless she was paid a good amount of money... What if the guy was convinced he WAS the father and took the child away... Could that explain Jeremy's comment "maybe someone who was cheating on her husband." or the prosecutors saying they have no case, and may no nothing for two years...!! just thinkin'..:)

o/t I posted the problem in the thread for it earlier today. Someone usually does answer it. I hope there's no moderation such as "waiting for approval" and our posts just hang there...

Oh my. LOL j/k

May Lisa be found and may I never post something to mess up finding her. xoxo

Judge Piro: Who would kidnap a young female baby?

Jeremy Irwin: "Maybe somebody who's cheating on her husband".

He quickly caught himself and stopped quickly. Was he getting a dig in to Deb?

o/t I posted the problem in the thread for it earlier today. Someone usually does answer it. I hope there's no moderation such as "waiting for approval" and our posts just hang there...

Oh my. LOL j/k

May Lisa be found and may I never post something to mess up finding her. xoxo

Huh? What could someone possibly post that would mess up Lisa being found?

LOl...I was wondering the same thing...:floorlaugh:

Something that the person that is responsible for her disappearance didn't think of and upon reading may have time to go back and "fix" now. Who knows what that might be though.

Something that the person that is responsible for her disappearance didn't think of and upon reading may have time to go back and "fix" now. Who knows what that might be though.

That is a disturbing thought.

My question in an above post was foolish because I have about a hundred questions that have been swirling in my head and that I don't feel comfortable writing online.

Maybe JI actually meant DB was the cheater and also the one that got rid of Lisa by whatever means. Doesnt mean kidnap, might just mean he didnt want to use the word that is on his mind like murder.

If DB remembers having a conversation with her son about a nightmare and letting him sleep with her, I don't believe she was blacked out.

I dont think I could have said that better myself.. I never ever thought she was really drunk at all forget about blacking out. no way no how.

I want to let people know that the so-called "White Blob" in the BP gas station video looks to me like a roughly 5'8" man violently swinging a roughly 1-year-old baby from his lower right to his upper left shoulder. I'd guess that the FBI has enhanced this video better than I have and, yet, don't want to share what they have. I think this is important because it should focus this case on this adult. I'll insert an image here and a link to the shortened video. I also provided the still shot as a link in the caption of the video. In order to see what I'm talking, you need to zoom in on the picture. I recommend you download and play the video side by side with the picture.

aS_o44MmYaEX0lnuv3_J2g

Here's an address you can paste into your browser for the shortened video:

White blob looks like violent 5'8" man with baby Lisa Irwin - YouTube

I can kind of see where he might be carrying something in his left arm but it looks nothing like a baby - it could, if at all, be as simple as a grocery bag. How do you get a baby out of that?

Wasn't there another white figure walking away from trees in that general area?

I think he was meaning the neighbor Samantha B. I think JI may not have been to fond of her, if she was cheating on her husband or if JI thought she was. He might have been worried since he thought or knew SB was doing it and DB hanging out with her, even on the porch steps, that she might influence DB to do it, too.
MOO

I dont think I could have said that better myself.. I never ever thought she was really drunk at all forget about blacking out. no way no how.

Haven't other people said they had been drinking all night (neighbor or Shane, can't recall)?

Do you know where this link is? I have been trying to find it w/ no luck. Sorry if it has been posted, 3 kids home & not much internet time. :crazy:

I don't understand the reasoning here: a woman who is cheating on her husband would kidnap a young female baby? Why?

I don't know what happened to Lisa and I don't think LE knows either. I think that if they suspected DB of being involved - they would have found a way to arrest her for something. I really think they could have found something to at least bring her in on - child endangerment perhaps - something. The only person who has been arrested and jailed (of the known characters in this mystery) is Jersey. I think LE suspects him of some involvement in this. The timing of his arrest is interesting to me. If he is involved he sure isn't going to talk to get out of a "vehicle tampering" charge - because if he is involved whether it be kidnapping, murder, or helping to cover a crime - it is all worse than vehicle tampering - he has no motivation to talk. I think that is why that statement was made by LE (not a quote) that this case will take a long time to solve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810