A Pre Meditated Murder? or Accidental?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Pre Meditated Murder Yes or No

• I have always thought it was pre meditated.

Votes: 297 36.0%
  • After reading the latest documents I now believe it was pre meditated.

Votes: 266 32.2%
  • I "absolutely" believe it was not pre meditated.

Votes: 54 6.5%
  • I am still sitting on the fence and am not sure.

Votes: 209 25.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony also told her at one time that if he had kids he wanted only boys. He's also the one, in case you're not aware, that broke the lock off George's shed. Tony isn't, IMO, the sweet wonderful guy people want to think he is.

I do remember him telling LE in one of his interviews that he broke the lock on the shed.

I don't think tony is anything special, he seems like a kid who just got his first girlfriend, he overlooked quite a bit that most people would have questioned.

Tony also told her at one time that if he had kids he wanted only boys. He's also the one, in case you're not aware, that broke the lock off George's shed. Tony isn't, IMO, the sweet wonderful guy people want to think he is.

TonE, IMO, is a , but I don't think he had anything to do with what happened to Caylee. Casey is someone who seems to latch onto people, so I am not defending her at all when I say I find males like TonE who only use women for what they can get from them as scummy.
Lanie

Tony only said he wanted boys because he grew up with all sisters.....not because he didnt like little girls or anything. Many people make such comments, doesnt mean he is not a nice person, he is a 22 year old guy, what is he suppose to say?

That I agree with, although some of his comments may have influenced Casey's actions to a degree.

For once, I'm in agreement with you. That kind of statement was all Susan Smith needed to drown her little boys...

I think when a man say things like "I only want boys" and "if I get a good job in NY, I'm moving" it is man-talk for "being honest" and telling the woman not to have expectations despite intimacy.

I don't have an opinion about what kind of guy Tony is. I just know he didn't kill Caylee.

I feel as if in some way all who came in contact with Casey are victims.

LOL, I posted what would be a response to this about why I think it was not an accident yesterday, but it went to server not available, and I hadn't copied, so I will do it again.
IMHO, the photos are meaningless.

And, of course, I think the images are meaningless as well. I just thought I'd whack the hornet's nest. :rolleyes:

And, of course, I think the images are meaningless as well. I just thought I'd whack the hornet's nest. :rolleyes:
You are providing Bricks for the wall as it were.
I really would like to know what defiition of premeditated we are working to before I vote?

You are providing Bricks for the wall as it were.
I really would like to know what defiition of premeditated we are working to before I vote?

First, clear and unyielding evidence that Caylee was, in fact, murdered. Second, clear and unyielding evidence that the murder was wilful (intented), planned, deliberated and committed with malice aforethought.

First, clear and unyielding evidence that Caylee was, in fact, murdered. Second, clear and unyielding evidence that the murder was wilful (intented), planned, deliberated and committed with malice aforethought.
Thanks
I am still unclear on the "pre" part. Surely that refers to "some time prior". Can this be as you are carrying out an act, or say seconds before. Is a minute before acting any different? Certainly planning in March would be premeditation, but I don't buy that.

IMO, Casey had been formulating a plan to kill Caylee but may not have had a concrete date to put her plan in action.

I do believe the catylyst to killing Caylee at the time she killed her was the argument between she and Cindy.

This is precisely what I think! She had in the back of her mind her 'options' for getting rid of her 'problem' but just never had the courage or opportunity to carry it out. Then when she has this fight with her mother, BAMM, 'she'll show them....' It's also why I think the want for immunity, because Cindy will spill her story about what happened and I bet something was said to the effect, 'You'll never see Caylee again!'

Thanks
I am still unclear on the "pre" part. Surely that refers to "some time prior". Can this be as you are carrying out an act, or say seconds before. Is a minute before acting any different? Certainly planning in March would be premeditation, but I don't buy that.

Premeditated encompossess planned and deliberated (lying in wait).

For once, I'm in agreement with you. That kind of statement was all Susan Smith needed to drown her little boys...

I think it was a lot more than Tony's words that made Casey's mind up. For one thing: How long could Caylee be expected to keep Casey's secrets? "Mommy doesn't have a job. Mommy lies."

Mark Hacking killed to protect his image. As soon as his wife found out he wasn't going to school, he killed her for it. Casey is more like Mark Hacking and Scott Peterson than Susan Smith, JMO.

Thanks

If I were driving down the road, without a care in the world, just jamming to some tunes, and saw someone crossing the street 10 feet in front of me, accelerated my car, hit this person, and they died, I would be guilty of premeditated murder. By accelerating, I would be showing intent, reckless disregard for human life, etc. It is not determined by the amount of time between the decision and the act, it is determined by the circumstances of the act.
Hope that helps.
Lanie

So, how did you vote? I am interested.
That's a secret, but just between you and me (don't tell anyone) I voted: "undecided"

Seems a bit limp probably, but we don't have all the info yet. "Sitting on the fence" is not quite an accurate description of my case because I am actively seeking info and answers, and not just sitting by.
My best GUESS at the moment is Not Premeditated but I can not be party to the "Definately" part.

If I were driving down the road, without a care in the world, just jamming to some tunes, and saw someone crossing the street 10 feet in front of me, accelerated my car, hit this person, and they died, I would be guilty of premeditated murder. By accelerating, I would be showing intent, reckless disregard for human life, etc. It is not determined by the amount of time between the decision and the act, it is determined by the circumstances of the act.
Hope that helps.
Lanie
Are you sure?

That hypothetical sounds like a sudden act of rage. Would that warrant a Murder1 conviction?

Hope that helps.
Lanie

Your defense attorney should argue otherwise; i.e., that you did not have time to deliberate on your action.

That's a secret, but just between you and me (don't tell anyone) I voted: "undecided"

Seems a bit limp probably, but we don't have all the info yet. "Sitting on the fence" is not quite an accurate description of my case because I am actively seeking info and answers, and not just sitting by.
My best GUESS at the moment is Not Premeditated but I can not be party to the "Definately" part.

LOL I voted by accident, no premeditation. I guess, I am a mother and grandmother and emotionally I could not find myself thinking that she pre-planned this and maybe that is why. I have read all the posts and have an open mind too. Until I see evidence that it was pre-planned I can't. Boy, I am glad that this isn't in the jury room. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
verydemureverycute