A Pre Meditated Murder? or Accidental?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Pre Meditated Murder Yes or No

• I have always thought it was pre meditated.

Votes: 297 36.0%
  • After reading the latest documents I now believe it was pre meditated.

Votes: 266 32.2%
  • I "absolutely" believe it was not pre meditated.

Votes: 54 6.5%
  • I am still sitting on the fence and am not sure.

Votes: 209 25.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
googling ZG's name 3 days BEFORE Caylee disappeared.

searching missing persons websites in March!

Premeditated Murder. ABSOLUTELY.

I thought from the onset that this was premeditated murder, but I should qualify what I mean. It was premeditated in the sense that she killed Caylee out of spite after the fight with Cindy on Father's Day evening. It's not that she planned this for days or weeks, but had enough time to think about killing her (even a few minutes) and then acted on that thought.

I have the same thoughts. I have never thought it was an accident. I think she was angry over the situation/fight with mom. She wanted to hurt CIndy to the core and knew never seeing Caylee again would do it. There is nothing in this world than to know I could never see my children or grand children again.

~Bump~

When I first heard about this case I had considered that it was an accident. In my own honest opinion, as more time goes by and I learn more and more about this case, sadly, it does make me wonder if Casey pre-meditated this.

I have to admit that at the onset of this case, I thought that it may have been an accident or possibly Casey was caught up in something very nasty and someone did, in fact, take Caylee. Now, after everything that's been released (I can only imagine what we don't know yet), I have to agree that this was totally premeditated.

googling ZG's name 3 days BEFORE Caylee disappeared.

searching missing persons websites in March!

Premeditated Murder. ABSOLUTELY.

I thought she googled ZG's name on June 16 or so. Am I wrong?

How many missing persons websites has she searched? More than one?

I think the emotions have definitely been brewing for a long time. Casey's been doing a lot of "bad' things along the way but she knew the most hurtful and embarrasing way to get back at her mom (who thinks mighthy highly of herself) would be by fully removing Caylee out of her life. Not putting her for adoption; not selling her to someone, but killing her. The fight on June 15the was enough to cause Casey to act.

Casey has no reason to be emotional at all or feel sad or bad for anyone. The only exhibit of emotion has been in a celebratory way.

In the past I thought this was an accident. But as more and more time goes by and as we see more and more from the documents, it's looking pre-meditated. I don't think she planned it for weeks but it's looking like it's crossed her mind. There's just one thing I want to know that will show if this was pre-meditated (premeditated for a few hours at the very least).

If you listen to the George Anthony interview with police, he states that on the 16th as Casey and Caylee were leaving she told him that she wasn't planning on coming home that night because she'd be working late and she was going to stay at Zannys.
So she was already planning on herself and Caylee being elsewhere that evening. We know from her cell phone logs that she was texting and talking to Tony L. all night long on the 15th and talked to him on the morning of the 16th as well. We also know from the cell phone logs tower info that she didn't really leave the area. My guess is she waited for George to leave for work and went back. (She often went back to the Anthony house while George and Cindy were working over her "missing" time frame.)

We also know from Tony's interview (the one released in the first batch of discovery documents released in August) that she told him she didn't want to stay at the Anthony house because of the George cheating/divorce drama and that she didn't want Caylee their either which is why Caylee was with the nanny.

I want to know what plans she made with Tony to stay at his house starting on the 16th. If she asked him if she and Caylee could stay for a few days, I would believe this whole thing is an accident.

I want to know if she made plans for her and Caylee to stay there that night and then said something like, "Change of plans. It will be better for her to stay with Zanny because she's used to sleeping there" or something like that.
But if she made plans to stay at his place WITHOUT Caylee, it was premeditated because if she wasn't planning on Caylee being home and there was no nanny... she wasn't planning on Caylee needing a place to stay that night.

Tony L was answering questions on another board like Websleuths. I asked him a question but he hasn't answered yet.
It's all riding on his answer for me.

I haven't read through this thread yet.....

I postively feel it was VERY pre-meditated. She brought Zenaida F-G into the picture early on. NO ONE questioned her. She kept fabricating stories around this individual and growing this "nanny's" habits and duties to the point that she could easily say that she was spending the night at her house. This fictional person was made part of the family......Casey's family. It was another person that loved Caylee......because Casey could not and this could be the reason why the A's always accepted Zanny. This was the Anthony's BIGGEST and most NEGLECTFUL mistake EVER!!!! They probably tried to get more info but Casey would never produce this person or she would scream/rant until they would back down. Taking Casey at her word about this person they have never met and allowing their precious granddaughter to be with this "paid" friend helped Casey get away with and following through with murder. They are now paying the ultimate price for their stupidity as parents.

Casey was brilliant in that she built this person up as REAL that when it came time to kill the little "snothead" (SHHHUUDDERRR, how evil a mother!!!) that she could blame it on her and send the country looking up every Zenaida that lived in Florida. VERY planned......brilliant, I say. She deserves a rest IN JAIL for all her hard work.

Sorry, JMHO.

Good Post Pang!

I believe it was premeditated. Her creepy posts on myspace, & other blogs is going to come back and bite her in her smart-tushie!
Looks like her determination to "outwit" and "outsmart" will land her in jail for all eterity!
Lets see how clever Miss Lil' Survivor is in prison!!!

Yeah it was premeditated and now she is too scared to admit to it. At least admit what you've done and go out with some small piece of dignity

Yes, and she started those searches on missing children sites back in March.
and she was also telling ricardo [around feb or march] that she had a nanny named zany. ricardo also says that she had told him that zanys name was zaneida.

The fact that she visited missing children websites months before her daughter went missing convinces me that it was on her mind a long time.

and she was also telling ricardo [around feb or march] that she had a nanny named zany. ricardo also says that she had told him that zanys name was zaneida.

Actually she made up the name more than a year prior. The Grund family had been watching Caylee for Casey after her friend Lauren stopped sitting for her. She showed up one day and Jesse's dad put her on the spot and asked what she was going to do about the babysitting situation and right then and there was when she came up with Zenaida.

I don't think she was planning on killing Caylee then, I just think she had fooled so many people that a nanny existed for so long that she was confident she could pin Caylee's death on her. I just don't know if it was before or after Caylees death that she decided she'd blame it on Zanny.

I really think it's crossed her mind about how much easier her life would be w/o Caylee. I want more info on all the computer searches. And I really want Tony L. to answer my dang question!

I voted after reading the latest doc. dump, I now believe it was premeditated.
Prior to this, I had held out hope that it was an accident or neglect, but now I'm convinced Casey planned it all out.
:furious:

:clap:
SNIPPED: ...plus that horrible song/poem Casey had on her web page shows that she wanted to get back at mom. Mom was the target of this horrible crime. ...
SNIPPED:...That baby was a noose around Casey's neck. After the argument with CA KC was pi$$ed off her free ride was over. She was going to have to step up to the plate take responsibility for once in her life. She had to face reality that she was Caylee's mom.
That didn't fit into any plans KC had. She never wanted Caylee but she never wanted anyone else to have her either.
SNIPPED: ...[Caaey] left on the 15th after a horrible argument with the parents. She may have awakened Caylee whom screamed and cried upon her departure. Anybody here ever wake up a small child from sleep, not pretty? Plus I'm sure there was arguing going on at the departure which may have frightened the child much more. This was showdown day for her parents on all the thefts and lies and may have even threatened her with the police or mental help. So she's driving around with her daughter in the back screaming and crying. At a moments loss of control she may have strangled, beat, or shook the girl to death.[AND I THINK SHE HAD PREVIOUSLY PLANNED OUT OUT HOW SHE WOULD DO IT IF SHE EVER DID IT, SO THAT'S WHY I VOTED PREMEDITATED ...
SNIPPED: ...I...believe that Caylee was extremely upset about having to leave the house like that and she might even have said she wanted to stay which would have enraged KC further and it pushed her over the edge....
SNIPPED: ... then the fight with her parents. That was the last straw and she left with Caylee that night in a vengeful rage and God help Caylee if she even whimpered. We may never know the rest of the story, but that's how I think her thinking may have been going. I don't think she left the house with the intention of killing Caylee, but I do think she did maybe accidentally on purpose.
I ONLY ADD THAT THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS "ACCIDENTALLY ON PURPOSE" - SHE PLANNED IT OUT IN ADVANCE SO THAT IF SHE EVER DECIDED TO DO IT SHE'D HAVE A PLAN.
SNIPPED: ...Casey lost it after she left the Anthony's, and probably had some resentment towards Caylee because of the relationship between Caylee and Cindy. ... Caylee was in the way. ...
SNIPPED: ... What haunts me is the "spiteful B" remark. Basically admitting that whatever happened, was done out of spite. Makes me ill to think about it.

ALL OF THE ABOVE HAUNTS ME, TOO, MAKES ME SICK TO THE PIT OF MY STOMACH, AND I'M READY FOR SOME JUSTICE FOLKS :gavel:

When Casey left for the last time w/Caylee, she packed for herself but nothing for Caylee, not even a diaper, that in itself is very telling, most DEFINITELY, pre-meditated

When Casey left for the last time w/Caylee, she packed for herself but nothing for Caylee, not even a diaper, that in itself is very telling, most DEFINITELY, pre-meditated

Good point.

You are right. Casey did pack for herself and not for Caylee. That says it all.

Someone talked about a silver RING earlier in this case. I can't remember who it was but here is a picture of KC with that ring they were looking for.

Thering.jpg

Mistakes, slip-ups, telling inconsistencies. Many murderers like KC are so vain and narcissistic they think they are smarter than everyone else. Most often, they make a mistake through physical evidence or something they said. I believe the OCSD is carefully getting Casey Anthony’s friends to recount every word she said to them in recent months. I believe this will be important in this case. There are some statements which were released but many which were not.

What her friends say about how Casey was acting while she was conducting “her own investigation” will be the final blow for her IMO. She may have told one of them or many of them that her life would be a lot easier if she didn’t have a daughter. That would be compelling evidence to a jury. It’s part of the puzzle.

Mistakes, slip-ups, telling inconsistencies. Many murderers like KC are so vain and narcissistic they think they are smarter than everyone else. Most often, they make a mistake through physical evidence or something they said. I believe the OCSD is carefully getting Casey Anthony’s friends to recount every word she said to them in recent months. I believe this will be important in this case. There are some statements which were released but many which were not.

What her friends say about how Casey was acting while she was conducting “her own investigation” will be the final blow for her IMO. She may have told one of them or many of them that her life would be a lot easier if she didn’t have a daughter. That would be compelling evidence to a jury. It’s part of the puzzle.
Casey was conducting her own search, NOT, as much as OJ was for Nicole, on the golf course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kezzx