a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a court observer, but I'll try. How about Lyndsey Lohan for Jodi, Ryan Gosling. as Travis, the ghost of death from Family Guy as the jury, Blythe Danner as judge Sherry, Freddie Prinz Jr. as JM, John Goodman for Kurt Nurmi, an actual slug for Gus Searcy, Mae Whitman for Mimi and that's all I got for now.

Wow...didnt even think of Freddie ...lol I was thinking Richard Gere...but then I think of Richard Gere alot :great:

Wow...didnt even think of Freddie ...lol I was thinking Richard Gere...but then I think of Richard Gere alot :great:

I originally thought of Kaylee Cuoco for JA, but she seems too nice. LL could pull it off without trying. JMO

Pasa I do not know what is wrong with JA's dad but the day he was in court, Someone on HLN said he gets dialysis six times per week. That is serious and very painful. Yet she threw him under the bus. HLN also said her grandpa (the one she lived with) was suffering from stage 4 cancer. All very very sad.

Thank you! I knew he was ill, but thought he was the one with cancer.
Yes, she threw him under the bus after he made the long trip here to be in court.

Hi again. Yes she was there tis week. Didn't see the blonde. Will have to look at YouTube.

The blonde is fine, just to herself. She may be team ja, not sure.

Thanks for the heads up on the other one. I didn't know she'd been there all week. I'm surprised she hasn't been booted yet.
Someone did tell me one of the days she had an off the shoulder white top and sent a link to a screen shot.

I originally thought of Kaylee Cuoco for JA, but she seems too nice. LL could pull it off without trying. JMO

And LiLo is well versed in the jail scene, so it shouldn't be a stretch. :floorlaugh:

What owner of a restaurant with a bar allow an employee to serve drinks with a bleeding finger????? I would imagine they could get shut down for that by OSHA. I can hear that owner now. Jodi being responsible for handling food and drinks, they would have sent her home. I don't think that is her finger in the picture as her fingers seem thinner than the one we see in the picture. I'll bet it was taken after she changed her story. jmo

Another one she's thrown under the bus.

Thank you Cazzie...I can hardly believe I was there with the likes of Dr. Lillian Glass and Holly Hughes tonite. I'm blown away....!

I'm sorry I missed it. Doing laundry. I'll listen later tonight.

I've no doubt you were great, and brought a lot to the conversation.

I'm not a court observer, but I'll try. How about Lyndsey Lohan for Jodi, Ryan Gosling. as Travis, the ghost of death from Family Guy as the jury, Blythe Danner as judge Sherry, Freddie Prinz Jr. as JM, John Goodman for Kurt Nurmi, an actual slug for Gus Searcy, Mae Whitman for Mimi and that's all I got for now.

Some good ones... the slug. LOL!!!

It's just cyber edifying so it doesn't count.

You're not recording this are you!! :eek:

I don't want you cyberstalking either.
smiley-scared002.gif

My fantasy cast for the movie would be:
ja-Roselyn Sanchez
Travis-Chris Pine or Chris O'Donnell
Detective Flores-Jimmy Smits
Juan Martinez-Al Pacino during the time he did "And Justice For All".
Nurmi-John Candy (I know he's deceased, but he would have been perfect MOO)
Wilmott-Sherri Oteri
Judge Stephens-Nicole Kidman
Dr. Horn-Rob Lowe

If Matt looks like I think he might Jared Leto could be a contender. :)

Having some fun during trial down-time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro