a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOVE IT!
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - SIDEBAR- Arias/Alexander forum

Got me kickin' LOL
kickline_Animation.gif

Hey thanks! If I knew how to do it on the computer, I'd add a picture of the Rockettes giving a HIGH KICK to Missy Arias (but then again I wouldn't want to besmirch the Rockettes' wholesome image by putting them anywhere near her!).

It would be a hoot if a juror wrote:
"Judge, have you noticed the defendant is slipping things in folders and in her mouth and there is no guard within 20 feet of her? Please do something about that, or we will resign as this woman killed a man and should not be given such freedoms."

Not that if they did, we would ever know - just wondering if they are catching this suspicious activity to. Probably not, cause unlike us watching the stream - they don't have to watch the faker.

Dr Drew showed several clips last night of her sliding ?papers off the desk and sitting on them.

Man, Jodi is eyeballin' that jury today...she's looking angrier & angrier every day.

Hey thanks! If I knew how to do it on the computer, I'd add a picture of the Rockettes giving a HIGH KICK to Missy Arias (but then again I wouldn't want to besmirch the Rockettes' wholesome image by putting them anywhere near her!).

She is not worth that much trouble - so lets go with a cheap version for the visual!
Now all we need is a singer and we could have a viral youtube video! LOL
kickerskickingjodi_Animation.gif

Katie, I'm dying to know the reaction of jurors and observers when they came out with that new bullchunk about her being accosted by someone at the age of 13 where a knife was held to her throat. The good doctor who testified yesterday that he never spoke with any of her family in doing his evaluation somehow magically heard this from her brother.

In the info section of the video it says:
"Apr 7, 2008: Jodi moves out of Travis' city & goes back home to CA
May 10, 2008: Jodi records phone sex conversation with Travis
May 28, 2008: A gun is reported stolen from where Jodi Arias lives
May 29, 2008: Jodi creates a YouTube account but does not upload Travis' video yet
June 4, 2008: Jodi kills Travis
June 9, 2008: Travis' body is discovered
June 12, 2008: Jodi then uploads the video of Travis onto her YouTube account - on this same day she uploads a photo memorial of him on her MySpace page"

That is very creepy re: creating accounts to prepare for her Travis memorial video. She knew she was going to kill him.

Was he waving at you too? LOL
Hibackdetective_Animation.gif

(Cross posted from general discussion, but the court watchers need to see what they are missing too! LOL)

Katie, I'm dying to know the reaction of jurors and observers when they came out with that new bullchunk about her being accosted by someone at the age of 13 where a knife was held to her throat. The good doctor who testified yesterday that he never spoke with any of her family in doing his evaluation somehow magically heard this from her brother.

I'm sure that Juan is all over that.

Originally Posted by Soliloquy View Post

I'm sure that Juan is all over that.

It would be beyond belief if this guy perjured himself on the stand.

Aaaaahhhh! good catch!! I'm curious too!!

I would like to know if any juror questions were submitted during this redirect, which I think is totally unfair to the State since there is no recross! :furious:

Thank you! :heartbeat:

7:00 PM

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer

The bailiff just said that the Arias trial is in recess until tomorrow morning. Looks like there will be trial Thursday after all.

Someone threw up in the courtroom and Gus Jr just drug his suitcase thru it ;)

Chris Williams @chriswnews

#JodiArias trial to resume tomorrow at 10:30am local. Questions delayed after spectator got sick in the gallery. Now court recessed 'til Thu

I was worried the person who got sick was one of our own. Or a member of Travis' family. Hoping everyone is feeling OK. Not a great place to get sick :(

Someone threw up in the courtroom and Gus Jr just drug his suitcase thru it ;)

Wow, I just heard that while watching HLN... I was hoping it wasn't one of our WSers!!! And did Gus Jr. REALLY drag his suitcase thru it??!! UCK!

Well, I can't say I'm happy about the rest of it, but thank you for the great LOL moment for me re Gus Jr :lol:

ETA: I'm also glad it wasn't YOU who threw up.

HH comes sooner and our KatieCool sure needs a lil R & R !

:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member