a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
and it think its awful convenient that Donavon sits right behind her sometimes. I think there is a LOT of note passing going on... and I wish someone would catch/confront them about it.

I'd love to see a camera stay on her the entire time. I'm sure we'd be in for quite a show. Of course, i'd miss my Juanderlust time... but i'd just dvr that camera for later :blushing:

Maybe she's passing a note to Donavon on someone's house she wants burned down. :innocent:

The cover of Phoenix New Times from last week (a few of us grabbed copies last night):

Newtimesrotated.jpg

maybe one of our ws observers can drop a hint/tip to the bailiff

Katie, this is an "inside the courtroom" question so I hope it's ok to ask it here.

There is a tweeter from AZCentral who I follow who just posted this:

Michael Kiefer‏@michaelbkiefer
The Arias courtroom is full as usual, with day gawkers on one side and press and prosecution groupies on the other. Anyone else tired?

I asked how he distinguishes between day gawkers and prosecution groupies but so far no answer.

I know Beth has been very kind to all of you but do you notice any resentment from other reporters?

She's been seen doing this on other days as well, fwiw. She sneaks something into a folder while looking forward, then she eventually picks up that folder. The one day there was a short video clip of her leaving through the side door while conversing with her attorneys, she had done it earlier that day and had the folder in her hands when she left the courtroom.

One day I saw that woman who sits at the back of the defense table hand a notebook or something to JA's mom as they were leaving for a break. I thought it was most likely JA's manuscript for a book or something. Notes to peeps on the outside?

Anyway, JMHO
fran

PS.. fwiw, the notebook or whatever was handed to her mom was one of those notebooks that are black and white on the outside with binded pages within. I forgot the official name for them. But my kids used them in college, mostly. They have three holes in them for possibly being placed in a three-ringed binder.

sending her orders out to the boys, her mom, db

Speaking of burn out not gonna make it today guys- dealing with clients all day in pain and crisis - I need a brwak

Good catch! But she will not be able to get that out of the courtroom. She is searched as soon as she leaves the courtroom and again before she gets back in to the jail.
Could she be trying to smuggle paper clips back to the jail via her hoo-ha. To put it politely?

She's been seen doing this on other days as well, fwiw. She sneaks something into a folder while looking forward, then she eventually picks up that folder. The one day there was a short video clip of her leaving through the side door while conversing with her attorneys, she had done it earlier that day and had the folder in her hands when she left the courtroom.

One day I saw that woman who sits at the back of the defense table hand a notebook or something to JA's mom as they were leaving for a break. I thought it was most likely JA's manuscript for a book or something. Notes to peeps on the outside?

Anyway, JMHO
fran

PS.. fwiw, the notebook or whatever was handed to her mom was one of those notebooks that are black and white on the outside with binded pages within. I forgot the official name for them. But my kids used them in college, mostly. They have three holes in them for possibly being placed in a three-ringed binder.

Composition book? Black marbled pattern lined paper inside?

Speaking of burn out not gonna make it today guys- dealing with clients all day in pain and crisis - I need a brwak

I understand. You will be missed.
Lots of beyotch*ing and whining from people who were in for a.m. Session and are livid they don't have the same spot for afternoon. She is loud and obnoxious. I will take 5 GWs over one of these loud mouths. The full moon is comin. It is obvious. Hall full of moonies. LOL

Just keepin it real :)

OMG Juanderlust...how did I ever miss this?
:rocker:

Hey, I met the gal who created the "Juantages" yesterday. How about me, I say to these "newbies" about just some Juan love (they have the Juan Support page on FB) about how I love the word "Juantage" and she's the gal who coined it! hahahah! Joke was on me! SHe makes them!

How about .... being a "Juanton" woman .... that'd be me when it comes to Mr. Juanderlust ..... I am so totally head over heals for that man!! Who knows what I might do for him? :blushing:

Shoot I forgot that..thanks for reminding me! Today I may not go down as I really would only have the second part of the pm session after I'm done working (I hate that I have to work at my actual JOB sometimes lol actually I love my job). If I feel up to it I may still head out if court is still going on that long...it works out as I'm right up there at the time to go visit my bro who's nearby.

Long winded answer...if I don't go today, I will ask her tomorrow! Thanks for the reminder (and if I forget again, please remind me again!).

Hope you can make it down if only for last hour. If not I totally understand.

You need to take care of you too. :)

Carry on from last thread. TO Gift giver/BB

Your pure heart, and kindness should be rewarded ten folds. More importantly you started a chain of kindness reaction, including me. I respect your animosity, and I hope you read and see the benefits to all of us who have the honor to be in your presence. I personally do not have any elephant stories, but, I 100% see the impact it signifies in others as well as TA family. {Love that} My favorite word in the English Language {my language} is "inspire", so when KCL shared that - I perked up. It's a word that is not used often or enough.
You inspired me, and I thank - you. I hope you get better, or get good drugs to ease any physical pain. You warmed many hearts.

KCL, Pasa, and any others that went to court yesturday - I am so happy that you went and experienced one of the best days. JM keeps topping his best days. : ). The best is yet to come. I have a feeling JM Flores will wear their ties on closing. I have more , but I'll get back later to avoid a noval response.

Court is almost finished and JW is coming across as being very snarky with the judge. Did that come across in the Courtroom?? She even said UGH when the Judge called them up to the bench. Seems very disrespectful. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne