a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about .... being a "Juanton" woman .... that'd be me when it comes to Mr. Juanderlust ..... I am so totally head over heals for that man!! Who knows what I might do for him? :blushing:

We're going to have to arm wrestle for him. Or set up a schedule.:floorlaugh:

He's just so sexy! AND brilliant.

We're going to have to arm wrestle for him. Or set up a schedule.:floorlaugh:

He's just so sexy! AND brilliant.

:heartluv: I love him sooo much, but I am a granny ... so you have an edge on me. So I might have to succeed. He is definitely the "thinking woman's hunk". Brilliance turns me on .... he is so prepared and "organized".

(Musical note) I love him I love him, I love him and where he goes I'll follow, I'll follow. He'll always be my true love, my true love, my true love ..... (musical note)

Sigh!!

:heartluv: I love him sooo much, but I am a granny ... so you have an edge on me. So I might have to succeed. He is definitely the "thinking woman's hunk". Brilliance turns me on .... he is so prepared and "organized".

(Musical note) I love him I love him, I love him and where he goes I'll follow, I'll follow. He'll always be my true love, my true love, my true love ..... (musical note)

Sigh!!

I will follow him, follow him wherever he may go.
There isn´t an ocean too deep,
A mountain so high, it can't keep me away.

Let's turn back the clock. :smile:

mos def sneaking something - nicely done! - is there a body lang expert looking at recorded video of Jodi who can talk about whether she appears nervous she looks to be breathing quickly.

Our own Katiecoolady rubs elbows with the best! HINT HINT KATIECOOLADY!!!!!!!

I understand. You will be missed.
Lots of beyotch*ing and whining from people who were in for a.m. Session and are livid they don't have the same spot for afternoon. She is loud and obnoxious. I will take 5 GWs over one of these loud mouths. The full moon is comin. It is obvious. Hall full of moonies. LOL

Just keepin it real :)

Hi Pasa :seeya:
We're you there today? Did you get to see if wilmott was annoying the jury with her chalkboard voice! And Sarah palin look alike.

How about .... being a "Juanton" woman .... that'd be me when it comes to Mr. Juanderlust ..... I am so totally head over heals for that man!! Who knows what I might do for him? :blushing:

Lol wouldn't you love to name one of your kids after him. Juan-ita

:jail: It has had that jacket around her arm all afternoon. Maybe she smuggled a pencil into the restroom and tried to off herself.:banghead:

Dr Drew just showed the clip of Jodi sneaking something under her behind.

OMG - DR. DREW just played the folder under the butt clip!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoohoooooooooooo! So to celebrate, I think the elephants are walking all over the faker killer!

Elephantswalkingonyouwitch_Animation.gif

Okay, I was working on it - but had to just post it as I wanted a celebration pic!

Elephants from the private breeding and rescue grounds of: Rosemary Pierce!!! <---------THANK YOU!

He made reference to her bizarre behavior digging through trash before.

And Jennie driver said well she hasn't had anything back there for a while lol
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Janine ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her sexually active, er lack of sexually active now hiney!!!!!!!!!

I have a cognitive crush on Janine!

Funny thing is I thought maybe her hiney was sore and she is cushioning it...wonder why it would be sore? :waitasec:

For anyone trying to schedule a trip to court -

MC Superior Court&#8207;@courtpio1h
Attorneys in State v #JodiArias now think they may be in court on Thursday. Stay tuned

Now I don't know if that means the jury will be there also or not.

Katie Dr Drew's Juror and our man Juan. :)
Got this at the courthouse right after court.
I didn't go to happy hour today, was too worn out.

8zk4g0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member