Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi PASA,

Just wondering if you get a sense that the jury feels the tension between the attys and if they are any signs that they (like us) see the unprofessional-ism of the DT when they do not get their way??? TIA :seeya:

I think the tension isn't as intense in the courtroom than on the feed. At least from what I've seen. Juan was pretty intense today and JW was calling a sidebar every 10 seconds.

The jury is tired of the defense and their BS witnesses. When Juan steps up to the podium the jury comes to life. I saw it again today. They pay attention, take notes, are awake.
When the defense comes on I've seen an eye-roll or two, and some head shaking.

Just MOO, other observers may have a different impression. :)

:heartluv: I love him sooo much, but I am a granny ... so you have an edge on me. So I might have to succeed. He is definitely the "thinking woman's hunk". Brilliance turns me on .... he is so prepared and "organized".

(Musical note) I love him I love him, I love him and where he goes I'll follow, I'll follow. He'll always be my true love, my true love, my true love ..... (musical note)

Sigh!!

The thinking womans hunk. I love that.

I will be there tomorrow. AND Happy Hour. and I'm not kidding!

If I can get back to town in time I'm going to try and make it to HH. I won't make it to trial tho'.

I missed you today.

Hi PASA,

Just wondering if you get a sense that the jury feels the tension between the attys and if there are any signs that they (like us) see the unprofessional-ism of the DT when they do not get their way??? TIA :seeya:

The defense attorney was laughing when Jodi was pulling her Im in a fog routine and sarcasim. Didnt the judge see him do this? I cant wait for the GUILTY.

Was it that this is the only guy they could get, or did someone on the defense vet him and think he was a good choice?

After deposing him they had to see this coming. They had to know about the cards, gifts and sanctions. Are spelling tests a part of vetting an expert? I'm just wondering how this guy got through. JM has done a good job of turning DT witness' to prosecution witness', but this was just another thing altogether. Footage of this will probably be played at Harvard and many other law schools to show how to cross examine a witness. Well all of Juan's cross examinations probably will be. This one was like shooting fish in a barrel.

I am really impressed with Juan's absolute deep knowledge of every witness and every subject they are going to testify to. His knowledge of the tests and the guides and the witness is more than impressive. He does his homework and then some.

I think the tension isn't as intense in the courtroom than on the feed. At least from what I've seen. Juan was pretty intense today and JW was calling a sidebar every 10 seconds.

The jury is tired of the defense and their BS witnesses. When Juan steps up to the podium the jury comes to life. I saw it again today. They pay attention, take notes, are awake.
When the defense comes on I've seen an eye-roll or two, and some head shaking.

Just MOO, other observers may have a different impression. :)

I have to admit. When the circus clowns get up, I take off the head phones. When I see Juan the magnificent stand I put the head phones back on.

ita!

When Arias was on the stand - sometimes I couldn't watch because her face just made me feel so ill... I'm actually really glad she's not testi-lying anymore.

Testi-lying... I am so stealing this one. I love it! :)

When she was on the stand I listened and didn't look much. It was all a bunch of BS.
As I said, I go there to show support for Travis and his family. Anything more is a bonus. *happy hour, meeting other supporters, .etc* :)

Katie Dr Drew's Juror and our man Juan. :)
Got this at the courthouse right after court.
I didn't go to happy hour today, was too worn out.

8zk4g0.jpg

Is is OK for me to repost this photo on Juan's fan page! I know several thousands of people who would "oooohhhhhh" and "aaahhhhhhh" me included.

Katie, the Cool Lady, just wanted you to know I just talked with Ann over there on Juan's fan page and she just glowed about meeting you! :)

Was it that this is the only guy they could get, or did someone on the defense vet him and think he was a good choice?

After deposing him they had to see this coming. They had to know about the cards, gifts and sanctions. Are spelling tests a part of vetting an expert? I'm just wondering how this guy got through. JM has done a good job of turning DT witness' to prosecution witness', but this was just another thing altogether. Footage of this will probably be played at Harvard and many other law schools to show how to cross examine a witness. Well all of Juan's cross examinations probably will be. This one was like shooting fish in a barrel.

I am really impressed with Juan's absolute deep knowledge of every witness and every subject they are going to testify to. His knowledge of the tests and the guides and the witness is more than impressive. He does his homework and then some.

I can't say for sure why he was chosen. The only things I recall during his testimony is he mentioned he worked with sex offenders, and that Mr. Nurmi had met with him before he treated/ er... uh... evaluated ja.

My guess is Nurmi will have more sex offender work for him down the line since that is his practice specialty.

I'm a big fan of Juan, he really works hard to get justice for Travis. MOO

Is is OK for me to repost this photo on Juan's fan page! I know several thousands of people who would "oooohhhhhh" and "aaahhhhhhh" me included.

Katie, the Cool Lady, just wanted you to know I just talked with Ann over there on Juan's fan page and she just glowed about meeting you! :)

Yes, it's ok with me. Some eye candy for the Juanettes out there. :)

Too cute

Testi-lying... I am so stealing this one. I love it! :)

When she was on the stand I listened and didn't look much. It was all a bunch of BS.
As I said, I go there to show support for Travis and his family. Anything more is a bonus. *happy hour, meeting other supporters, .etc* :)

Agreed! As a matter of fact, I wish the cameras would never show her again throughout this trial... I wish they would just focus on the person on the stand and Juanderful :D

Thank-you so much to you and Katiecoolady for reporting back here...:heartluv:

I can't say for sure why he was chosen. The only things I recall during his testimony is he mentioned he worked with sex offenders, and that Mr. Nurmi had met with him before he treated/ er... uh... evaluated ja.

My guess is Nurmi will have more sex offender work for him down the line since that is his practice specialty.

I'm a big fan of Juan, he really works hard to get justice for Travis. MOO

If Nurmi gives him anymore work he's dumber than I thought. JMO

Anyone in court today know what JA is popping in her mouth? It's about at 23:14, right after the sidebar. Jodi Arias Trial - Day 33 - Part 3 - YouTube

Advil and she put a razor in the folder.

Yes, it's ok with me. Some eye candy for the Juanettes out there. :)

Well, Ms. PASA, I know you don't like your name out there so I just gave credit to "the Ladies at websleuths.com. Hope this was OK? I sent it to Travis's page on facebook because I couldn't see a way to send it to his fan page. When they get it for sure, I'll notify the fan page and see how they can get it. They don't allow messages..Probably too busy!

Anyway, great shot! Very talented, Lady!

Goodnight all. I feel rung out from the last two days. Don't know about anybody else, but this trial is taking its emotional toil! Can't imagine how the family feels or those who attend.

Thanks to Everyone!
Sparrow Ivy

IMO the Dr did something today that JM is not aware of. He quoted info that Jodi gave him. JM asked him the date that Jodi told him this. His documentation was not dated. JM looked annoyed. It was about this time that JM walked over to the defense table. It was at this time when his back was towards the Dr.that the Dr. Quickly went into his file of papers and wrote something or filled in something on one of the papers in the file. When JM started walking back to the witness stand he put the cap on the pen. This was very suspicious to me under the circumstances. What did he quickly add to his document that was not there before? I have a nagging feeling about this. When I consider what the nature of the testimony was about I am left feeling he pulled a last minute stunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck