a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna see if it's possible to get a thread that's courtroom observations WITH discussion and one that is exclusively the observations extracted there (you may have to wait to get them over there by the mods but it would concentrate it to just that).

And just as my opinion, when you are getting something at no expense that a person like me, PASA, etc. are doing at our own expense and have no obligation whatsoever to take a note much less share it during our own time off, people might reconsider just what there is to "complain" about. And what is even owed. I know there have been court observers that have said to me "I don't even want to share my notes" because snotty remarks have been made about the timely manner or way they've been shared.

just keepin it real.

I am so in AWE of all your posts, and I agree. You are doing this out of the kindness of your hearts, and have to share nothing....I just keep reading, as alot of the OT posts are good too!!
Keep on Keeping on Girls!! (OH and Guys too)

See? Did you find his "everyone goes in to flight first" comment also a bunch of *&#$?

I did. How can he speak for everyone?? I was PISSED not scared. But maybe that is just me. I remember thinking ”you are going to have to kill me before I get in that car with you”

I have no doubt that the ribbon removal/behavior lecture is retaliation. Day before yetseray people were tweeting that they called the DAs office about JA's pill and folder. They were also tweeting the court and the sherriff about it. I bet she got questioned about it.

The smug smile the Mit. Spec and JA shared immediately after this happened was all the confirmation I needed on that.

That inappropriately dressed Victims Advocate turned murderer supporter is also getting on my last nerve. I found her body language all cozy up to JA that day strange and disturbing.

I did. How can he speak for everyone?? I was PISSED not scared. But maybe that is just me. I remember thinking ”you are going to have to kill me before I get in that car with you”

You go girl.

That's why it's called fight OR flight.

And he spins that to everyone goes in to flight then they fight . And somehow she's supposedly fleeing in to a closet that gives her a way OUT but decides to back herself in to a corner and NOT flee but fly up the wall and grab a non existent gun and go back in to FIGHT. His answers are non sensical but consistent in terms of a one pointed goal to tailor every aspect of his testimony toward saving her A$$.

I don't understand this and if you feel this informative post is some kind of expectation to contribute to be a member of Websleuths this is a real tangential extrapolation imo (see JA isn't the only person who can use big words).

if you want to leave WS, fine. I'm giving people accurate info as reported to me and however you want to take that is yours.

People can read these posts who are not members here by the way. This morning when I was posting my updates there were 87 members and over 120 guests reading them. Good luck.

Jenni - please don't take this personally. I was one of the people (among several) who specifically asked Katie if she would be kind enough to find and post this information. So - Katie: Thank you so much! I know you have a lot on your plate at the moment and I appreciate you taking the time and trouble to post the info.

I have no doubt that the ribbon removal/behavior lecture is retaliation. Day before yetseray people were tweeting that they called the DAs office about JA's pill and folder. They were also tweeting the court and the sherriff about it. I bet she got questioned about it.

I believe JA will find a way to torture Travis' family as long as she lives. Another reason why she deserves the DP.
JMO

Do you have a link to the clip of Ryan Smith with Det Flores telling Jodi her family was not surprised?

I'd also like to know this.

As a matter of fact, I've only seen a few clips of JA in the interrogation room. Is there somewhere I can view others?

I love Juan and I can't wait for his rebuttal. I have to admit the Juan-step he does around the "well" makes me nervous. I keep worrying he's gonna trip and fall because he's like a mongoose with a cobra and he never takes his eyes off the witness he is questioning.

I'm blown away with his attention to detail. He can talk and listen at the same.

The smug smile the Mit. Spec and JA shared immediately after this happened was all the confirmation I needed on that.

That inappropriately dressed Victims Advocate turned murderer supporter is also getting on my last nerve. I found her body language all cozy up to JA that day strange and disturbing.

Her continuing abuse of the Alexander family in these sneaky little ways speaks volumes to me about what a completely unredeemable monster she is.

From Thursday March March 21

I later find out that two days prior JA was caught trying to sneak something to her mom via this MS so they believe this is "retaliation". Later in the day I see the family have their ribbons still on and talk to Harold about it and he says they basically held firm and say they are not taking them off. We are told that if a button w/ Travis' picture is seen in the courtroom the person will be ejected permanently. The torture this family has to endure...and hate to tell ya , it gets worse the the DP. I believe this ribbon will one day be appealed on that she didn't get a fair trial because of it. I'm 100% serious here. So I gladly take mine off for that reason only but am reminded of how the MURDERER's rights constantly trump the victims in a DP case.

Here come the questions.

This goober is gonna elaborate on everything--ugh.

Respectfully snipped for space.

Katie,
Please don't take your ribbon off. You don't have to. Find a way to wear it inside your garment (like on the inside of a cardigan sweater or blazer or pin it to your camisole) where it can't be seen by the court. Wear it close to your heart. That way you are still wearing it and holding thoughts of Travis and his family close, but not disobeying the court.

I think Samuels is coming across more as a 'defender' of JA now more than ever. I feel certain will be even more apparent after JM finishes with him Monday.

KCL.. did you notice any type of reaction from the jury from his overly used and rehearsed "possible but not probable" lines? That is such a cop out statement.

I keep hoping JM will show the jury the front of his webpage that mentions a "more favorable outcome for your client"
Me too!! I was astounded looking at his website..one big advertisement! He's selling his 'services' to defense attorney's looking to excuse the criminal behavior of a client. Almost guarantees he'll come up with something to benefit a defendant in front of a jury.

Anyone think Juan will submit a screen shot or two into evidence? Is that legal? Gosh, I sure hope so..

I'd also like to know this.

As a matter of fact, I've only seen a few clips of JA in the interrogation room. Is there somewhere I can view others?

HLN is replaying "ALL" (they said) of the interrogation videos right now. Hopefully someone will post online soon...i'm not good at that. They are calling it HLN - The Police Tapes

Respectfully snipped for space.

Katie,
Please don't take your ribbon off. You don't have to. Find a way to wear it inside your garment (like on the inside of a cardigan sweater or blazer or pin it to your camisole) where it can't be seen by the court. Wear it close to your heart. That way you are still wearing it and holding thoughts of Travis and his family close, but not disobeying the court.

I LOVE THIS! Jake just pinned his, not visible inside his shirt pocket, as you say right over his heart.

I'm going to do this. So you know I will have my ribbon on even if it's pinned to my undergarments and I have my elephant bag in my purse at all times.

Thank you!:seeya:

I really hope so. And I was literally sitting with her the moment she was "discovered". I think she's a natural and I trust her (she's smart as a whip and everyone that meets her notices how genuinely nice she is). She's gonna land somewhere...maybe on a show with Beth karas now that I think of it.

Oprah? Are you reading here? :seeya:

Wouldn't that be just GREAT!! I would love to see Beth Karas get her own show. I just love the way she keeps a neutral position in her media appearances. I love her so much.

I love Katie Wicke (Dr. Drew's Juror) also (although I'm not a big fan of Dr. Drew .. he annoys me), but Katie Wicke is awesome.

Wouldn't it be great if there could be a "View" type crime show starring:

Da ta da ..... Katiecoolady ... Katie Wicke ... and Beth Karas (okay maybe not quite in that order ... but

Geez wouldn't that be GREAT !!!! :great:

I'm glad you like it. I even write it that way longhand in my journal. :rocker:

I was thinking about this in the shower today (ok, that sounds kind of weird, but I was) do the jurors leave their notebooks on their chairs every day after court? Are they completely private? If I was on the jury, for most of Nurmis' BS, my notebook would be full of doodles.

Me too!! I was astounded looking at his website..one big advertisement! He's selling his 'services' to defense attorney's looking to excuse the criminal behavior of a client. Almost guarantees he'll come up with something to benefit a defendant in front of a jury.

Anyone think Juan will submit a screen shot or two into evidence? Is that legal? Gosh, I sure hope so..

That would be awesome...doubtful but awesome.

The DT seemed to remove most things from in front of JA after this. What happens to the MS? Would the judge speak to her? Is there any penalty for passing notes for JA?

I LOVE THIS! Jake just pinned his, not visible inside his shirt pocket, as you say right over his heart.

I'm going to do this. So you know I will have my ribbon on even if it's pinned to my undergarments and I have my elephant bag in my purse at all times.

Thank you!:seeya:

I saw someone suggested wearing blue clothing.

I have to say about JW. I think she probably has gained a few punds during the trial (as have I) and that's why her skirts are too tight.

The DT seemed to remove most things from in front of JA after this. What happens to the MS? Would the judge speak to her? Is there any penalty for passing notes for JA?

You know you would think so. I wasn't there that day but was informed she was busted passing stuff from JA to her Mom(drawings?). Taht's all I know!

Exactly..and the things she "remembers" are so convenient like Travis "threatening her life" and washing blood off her hands and disposing of things in a dumpster. Yet we know she did TONS of other complicated tasks such as deleting photos from an unknown to her camera, run a load of laundry, retrieve and pack up a non existent rope, pack up her car in such a way it was not COVERED in blood as she must have been. She was quite organized in fact. And yet he claims all someone can do during that "amnesia" are just instinctual life saving tasks. Last I checked, deleting photos from a camera isn't "life saving".

I think JM will discredit all of these things on his next cross. I imagine Alyce La Violette showing up in court in a suit of armor at this point.

Katie, we know the date & time of day this happened..what time does does the sun go down in June out there?

IMO, she had to have been covered in blood - what's your opinion as to how she got out of the house & into her car (which wasn't parked in the garage, but I assume the driveway, no?) without being seen? It's a neighborhood, and in June at 6 o 6:30pm, most neighborhoods have kids on bikes, mom's walking strollers, etc.. how'd she avoid being seen by anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876