Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's J.K. and JAN? TIA! :)

I think they meant JC (Jean) on HLN. I'm guessing, but I saw it too. She said she read a hearing where JM questioned ALV and he ripped into her. She didn't give details... Just said that she was surprised by what she read and it'll be interesting to see how he approaches his cross.

I didn't record it or I'd rewatch to see exactly what she said. :doh:

ETA: http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/02/11/jury-hear-shocking-evidence-arias-trial

I think she was referring to the closed hearing about bringing in her pedophile claims. ALV testified at that saying that JA told her this event triggered the first act of violence, etc. We know how JM feels about her CLAIMS, so it's not hard to imagine how passionate he was at that hearing.

----------------------
Pink, now that is funny!! As I am too aware of that dryness is caused by nerves. This guy did not recieve what he expected. :floorlaugh: He seeems to be red at times, hope its not his BP.. :seeya:

I think it's his compassion leaking out. ;)

I think they meant JC (Jean) on HLN. I'm guessing, but I saw it too. She said she read a hearing where JM questioned ALV and he ripped into her. She didn't give details... Just said that she was surprised by what she read and it'll be interesting to see how he approaches his cross.

I didn't record it or I'd rewatch to see exactly what she said. :doh:

Oooh, I wish we could read this. Cannot wait for cross! Hopefully we get to see a bit of the cross Monday.

Has this been covered here? If so, I apologize. Too many pages to go through. And if not...let the debate start.
First, where are they getting this information from?
Hmmmmm.

Short video discussion from HLN included in link:

Was Jodi booked on Cancun trip with Travis?

Was Jodi supposed to go to Cancun with Travis? Sources tell HLN senior producer Selin Darkalstanian says Jodi was booked on that now infamous Cancun trip until Travis changed his mind and decided he wanted to take Mimi Hall instead. This is the first time we've heard that Travis considered taking Jodi on the Mexican getaway. Could this last minute change have send Jodi into a murderous rage?

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/22/was-jodi-booked-cancun-trip-travis

comment copied from that video page: ( referencing the NEUSSBNS on the receipt from Walmart where and when gas can was bought)
"Walmart called me to let me know exactly what that purchase was after I emailed them with the info. The woman told me it was a special sale on Neutrogena sunscreen 85 SPF and there were 2 bottles packaged together for each purchase. That tells us that she stopped before going to Travis' and left with FOUR bottles to take with her. Hmmm, thought she was going to Cancun???"

I added a little more info to my post. :)

Oh, thank you! If it was about the pedophilia claims, I have firm confidence that by the time he is done with her, we will finally put that disgusting accusation to bed once and for all. It never happened. And she knows that.

I have been reading about Alyce La Violette and I do think that her testimony will not be a repeat of Dr RS. She seems to have very decided views and has no trouble putting her opinion forward. Is anyone worried about her testimony swaying any the jurors toward seeing JA as an abused, battered woman?

Katie,
I posted this earlier and wanted your thoughts on which juror you think asked this question and the jurors reactions to the answer, as I thought this threw his whole testimony out?

Juror question: since you didn't meet with jodi until Dec 2009, isn't it fair to say you cannot be sure she suffered from PTSD?

-----------
I heard it too. What the he!! is he doing up there testifying? :what:

I dont believe one word from anyone on the defense team .How can they be truthful if everyword she says is a lie!

I have been reading about Alyce La Violette and I do think that her testimony will not be a repeat of Dr RS. She seems to have very decided views and has no trouble putting her opinion forward. Is anyone worried about her testimony swaying any the jurors toward seeing JA as an abused, battered woman?

There is one thing that I think will hurt her: Jodi initially told her that Travis was on the computer masturbating to child *advertiser censored* on Jan 21. When they searched his computer, not a shred of child *advertiser censored* was found. So she changed her story and LV went with it, saying it was all a misunderstanding. I have very firm confidence that Juan will prove that it was not a misunderstanding and that she is covering for Jodi. He'll do it.

She did try to plea to second degree murder with the threat of dragging Travis' name through the mud if the case went to trial. Juan refused and here we are.
I know, it's the circumstances that are mind-blowing. After they show her PICTURES of her dragging the body, that she wouldn't just throw her arms up and say, 'yes I did it - angry, jealous, obsessed, it's all true - you've got pictures, so yeah, i did it'..but to FIGHT, with not one, but TWO ridiculously constructed lies, and continue to slander Travis this way, continue heaping pain onto his family.
It's just amazing she's never considered saying "yes i did it" and then facing the inevitable, whatever sentence was coming.
She's a monster, becoming less human by the day. So scary she is..

Katie,
I posted this earlier and wanted your thoughts on which juror you think asked this question and the jurors reactions to the answer, as I thought this threw his whole testimony out?

Juror question: since you didn't meet with jodi until Dec 2009, isn't it fair to say you cannot be sure she suffered from PTSD?

-----------
I heard it too. What the he!! is he doing up there testifying? :what:

Plus he said she had no symptoms prior to the murder but the whole self defense rests on her being an abused woman. They have to get their disorders straight!!!

:great: This poor guy will be a basket case when he's through, if not sooner. We should take bets as to whether he'll make it or not! :great: :floorlaugh: :great: :seeya:

Maybe he can have some hypnosis, or go shopping on amazon to get his compassion back.

I know, it's the circumstances that are mind-blowing. After they show her PICTURES of her dragging the body, that she wouldn't just throw her arms up and say, 'yes I did it - angry, jealous, obsessed, it's all true - you've got pictures, so yeah, i did it'..but to FIGHT, with not one, but TWO ridiculously constructed lies, and continue to slander Travis this way, continue heaping pain onto his family.
It's just amazing she's never considered saying "yes i did it" and then facing the inevitable, whatever sentence was coming.
She's a monster, becoming less human by the day. So scary she is..

Oh, I see!

It's 8:40pm and I really want to know where my Thanksgiving dinner is.

:thanksgiving:

Before I go to sleep I want to get something out of my head which is where my notes started for today knowing this is controversial but it's just how I feel. I literally walked straight in to Jodi's mom as i walked in the courtroom. She was walking out and I was walking in and we collided. We both chuckled and said "I'm sorry!" in that normal you would in that kind of awkward moment in life. I trust my gut feeling completely and I keep having these little moments of colliding with her around the courtroom and every time it happens I am overwhelmed with this feeling of this woman just being a normal person going through something like this.

After hearing what those people were saying behind her and getting thrown out of court I sincerely felt/feel empathy for what that must feel like. I know many people have issues with her and I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything but share how i feel. And I know I wouldn't feel this way if I'd not had these small encounters (for a reason?) that ignite this instant feeling of compassion for this woman. To me she kind of can't win for losing.She gave birth to this monster. She knew her when she was an innocent baby. How would she live the rest of her life if she wasn't there. And yet Jodi throws her under the bus yet again through this witness who testifies she is the one person who's had the brunt of Jodi's anger. I'm sure she has.

I don't know how else to explain my feelings other than to think of her this evening my weary heart goes out to this woman who's also enduring the unimaginable.

For me i think Jodi Arias is some kind of freak of nature and I do mean nature. I don't know from where she came but just on the limited knowledge I have, I don't hold it against her mother. Please don't throw rotten tomatoes at me...this was just kind of haunting me so had to get it out of my head. Now I can go to sleep. :eek:fftobed:

I TOTALLY agree...from the beginning I have also thought that when JA'S mom laughs during court that she is not being disrespectful... I think that she is thinking:

"boy, her rebellious/hateful spirit finally caught up with her"

I really think her Mom thinks it was only a matter of time before Jodi's snotty behavior got the best of her ...at least this is what I would LIKE to think since I can't imagine (even as a mother) condoning that kind of sociopath behavior...from Jodi's testimony it sounds like she was a hard child to raise... (Can you imagine being dealt the sociopath child card?! Lol!)

Her Mom is doing what any other normal mom would do... loving her child unconditionally wether they are good or bad... Actually, if she wasn't there I would think less of her..

I can't imagine being in her shoes, I bet she's lost a lot of friends because of this...and during a time when she needs her friends most!

You know you would think so. I wasn't there that day but was informed she was busted passing stuff from JA to her Mom(drawings?). Taht's all I know!

Julie made comment Dr Drew that the folder under as JD says "her hiney" had something to do with financial gain... maybe she smuggles her "art" out so it's not folded to take away from its value?? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

JMSO
(Just my sarcastic opinion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members