a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea whose question that was but don't you think it qualifies as a leading question? I didn't like that question.

Welp, let's hope that one's from an (eventual) alternate...

But, should they make it to deliberations, it sounds like most of 'em already 'got this'...Just going by the questions to JA & Dr. Sexy, there may be some passionately persuasive people in this group..:)

I'm trying to plan a couple of days off. I'd really like to make it to at least one more day. I'm trying to guess when rebuttal will be though.

Any guesses? Do we know if the defense is gong to call anyone after ALV? I think she will be on the stand all next week.

Welp, let's hope that one's from an (eventual) alternate...

But, should they make it to deliberations, it sounds like most of 'em already 'got this'...Just going by the questions to JA & Dr. Sexy, there may be some passionately persuasive people in this group..:)

Who is Dr. Sexy?

For me the point of the sneaking items off the defense table and the alleged pill popping is, JA is the big fish to be fried. First, as an inmate, JA does not have the freedom to regulate her own life. In prison she is totally supervised and restricted. No contraband. She is breaking prison rules by taking medication not dispensed by a prison official AND she needs to be held accountable. One of the many reasons JA is incarcerated is because she BREAKS THE RULES.

this is true, I work at a prison, and while she is allowed over the counter meds. they are regulated and should be dispensed by a prison official to avoid hoarding or as someone posted, to avoid a suicide attempt. Whatever she took may be allowed, but the manner she was able to take it was not..someone was able to slip that medication to her...

Oh I needed a good chuckle
:floorlaugh:

:)

My long-suffering hubby forgave the MAJOR-crushin' on Det. Yuri Melich b4 & during CA trial.. We're past it now..

But Det. Flores voice... HOLY CRAP!! (bow.chicka.bow.wow) ;)

Who is Dr. Sexy?

LOL...Dr. Samuels..:)

Someone called him that after it became clear he's Nurmi's buddy. Then he talked about defendant's sex life some more...cuz we haven't heard nearly enough about that.. (gag...)

Someone called him that after it became clear he's Nurmi's buddy. Then he talked about defendant's sex life some more...cuz we haven't heard nearly enough about that.. (gag...)

Omg :Floorlaugh:

I thought you were talking about Dr. Horn! I didn't start watching until the defense started, so I was wondering what the jury asked him.

yeah i noticed. she's so pathological. she's disgusting. i can only imagine how she behaves with the male correctional officers at the Estrella jail. my sister got a screenshot of her talking to the bailiff in the courtroom, smiling very suggestively at him. she thrives on male attention. it's only a matter of time before a male correctional officer has a little fling with her and loses his job)...i have worked in the prison system in several states for years and it happens ALL the time.........

I want to know if anyone noticed how different JA was behaving today after that strange exchange with JW regarding a particular juror? She is flirty and had her chair turned toward the left most of the day and was urging her implants to perk up, touching her neck and pulling her hair up etc...just very different behavior. I think she thinks one of them is caught in her web, the black widow that she is.

Omg :Floorlaugh:

I thought you were talking about Dr. Horn! I didn't start watching until the defense started, so I was wondering what the jury asked him.

LOL..No, but it sure would apply to Dr. Horn! ;)

Have you gone back to watch the state's case on youtube at all? Wow, you're a trooper!! I struggle to watch BOTH Nurmi & JW..

yeah i noticed. she's so pathological. she's disgusting. i can only imagine how she behaves with the male correctional officers at the Estrella jail. my sister got a screenshot of her talking to the bailiff in the courtroom, smiling very suggestively at him. she thrives on male attention. it's only a matter of time before a male correctional officer has a little fling with her and loses his job)...i have worked in the prison system in several states for years and it happens ALL the time.........

Let's just pray 'it' doesn't procreate..I cannot even imagine.

Could you hear JW's eyes pop out of the sockets in court today when Dr. S said "PTSD is NOT a get out of jail free card"?

:furious:Grrrr:furious: I just saw that too. I hope our observers can get us some inside info! That makes absolutely no sense to me. They are there to speak for Travis...the victim of this malicious, evil b*tch! Just how much more does his memory & family have to suffer at her murderous hands???

ok, can't have ribbons, everyone should just wear blue, what can they do abt. that

I hope Katie coollady is okay she has not posted tonight.Has anyone heard from her?Hope her brother is okay.

I hope Katie coollady is okay she has not posted tonight.Has anyone heard from her?Hope her brother is okay.
I think it was tonight...she wrote her brother was having a good night. Hope she was just too exhausted to post and all is good!:please:

she thrives on male attention. it's only a matter of time before a male correctional officer has a little fling with her and loses his job)...i have worked in the prison system in several states for years and it happens ALL the time.........

Respectfully snipped

You are right! It does indeed happen more than people realize! I have a friend whose husband (now EX-husband) worked as a correction officer and he got an inmate pregnant! And if you knew my friend you just wouldn't be able to fathom why her husband strayed like that. She is beautiful, sweet, classy and just one of the loveliest people you'd ever meet. Why her husband and to go off and do something like that is unthinkable. He lost his job, but more importantly - his loving wife and family. Stupid idiot.

Boogles the mind, but there are some men who just can't resist a woman coming onto them - even if it's a prisoner, a murderer. They will risk their job, their marriage, etc. :jail:

My sister claims Doc Samuels is Uncle Fester's twin.

That is really inappropriate. We can think it as much as we want but to say it out loud in a court of law behind her mother...just wrong. Kids get suspended from school and arrested for much less these days. Surprised she wasn't arrested for terroristic threats.

We can think it and say we want the death penalty. But theres no threat. On the other hand Travises family has to be witness to this group of baboons on the other side of the room carrying on like they are at a ball game during sidebars when photos of Travises body is on the screen.

oh heck, i had to fire one of my fellow RN's for sleeping with an inmate, and get this, she was a pretty grey haired lady in her late 50s and he was a toothless ugly convict with no future even when he got chained out. with all the men out there in the free world, she had to go "there"? sheesh. some folks aint got no sense.

Respectfully snipped

You are right! It does indeed happen more than people realize! I have a friend whose husband (now EX-husband) worked as a correction officer and he got an inmate pregnant! And if you knew my friend you just wouldn't be able to fathom why her husband strayed like that. She is beautiful, sweet, classy and just one of the loveliest people you'd ever meet. Why her husband and to go off and do something like that is unthinkable. He lost his job, but more importantly - his loving wife and family. Stupid idiot.

Boogles the mind, but there are some men who just can't resist a woman coming onto them - even if it's a prisoner, a murderer. They will risk their job, their marriage, etc. :jail:

We can think it and say we want the death penalty. But theres no threat. On the other hand Travises family has to be witness to this group of baboons on the other side of the room carrying on like they are at a ball game during sidebars when photos of Travises body is on the screen.

But to say it behind the mother in a loud way so that she hears it is low. It is stooping to Jodi's inhuman level. That is not what Travis' supporters represent and I am glad she was kicked out. The mom should not have to suffer for her daughter's actions or anymore than she probably already is.

She posted earlier on the KCL page that her brother was better, she was ok, just tired I think.
God bless her, she is an angel.:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member