a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, she(JA)wishes.. yes HLN, see my previous reply up thread

ooops, Jeanne Casarez. Didn't think I was permitted to spell it out and thought it was with a K not C, my bad:facepalm:

... [JA] is passive aggressive and really takes joy in getting back at people...

Going by her actions (tire slashing, personal confrontations, horrific murder), I'd say that "passive aggressive" is putting it mildly ...

KCL, these elephants, on Ebay at http://www.ebay.com/itm/360509452710, are located in Scottsdale, AZ. I put 15 in my cart, after one of the WS' found them & posted about a thousand posts ago...

From eBay: "Vintage Republican Elephant logo pins. We have no idea what these were used for, since they have no clasp - just the pin shaft almost like a thumb tac and to say these pins are small would be an understatement! They measure just 3/8" wide. This is a set of three. Enjoy!"

Did you notice that these pins have no clasps? Have you completed the transaction?

I'm just sayin' ...

I predict that the DV expert will not dispute the injuries to TA. She will use them. She will claim they prove that JA was so abused that she finally released all the shame, fear and humiliation in a wild burst of energy against his domination of her.

Then that would hurt the case, I think. They are not arguing crime of passion or anything of the sort. They are arguing self defense. They are arguing that every one of his wounds were necessary to get him off her and for her to get away. She of course doesn't know this, and that would be purely speculative. And we all know what happens when people speculate...Juan doesn't appreciate it.

Speaking of court watchers, did anyone else see KatieDDJ on HLN today, during the day? I've been texting with her and she said how weird it was to go down there on a "day off" during the day time.

She was great (now I gotta ask her how she gets that tan). ;)

Doesn't it seem strange, too, that if she were no longer "dating" Travis and on her way to see a new beau, why was her hair in braids and why was she shaved. She said Travis preferred her shaved. If she were on a limited budget going to see Ryan, who she had no plans to have sex with, why bother to go to all that trouble. Clearly Jodi was not done with Travis no matter what she says. jmo

BBM
Actually that's a darn good point! Honestly (sorry may be TMI) I only do major landscape if I'm pretty sure someone's checking out my yard to speak.. Then add to fact I think waxed so that's way more $$ than a razor & Barbisol ya know?

Why that alone should prove premeditation!
Jmo

I think she was referring to the closed hearing about bringing in her pedophile claims. ALV testified at that saying that JA told her this event triggered the first act of violence, etc. We know how JM feels about her CLAIMS, so it's not hard to imagine how passionate he was at that hearing.

BBM - Didn't Jodi say that the reason Travis body slammed her, kicked her in the ribs, and broke her finger was because she had already lent him money and now he wanted $200 more. Wasn't this supposed to have happened the day after the picture just floated down by her feet?

I hope JM brings up the fact that it was Jodi who was always borrowing or hacking into his accounts for money and not the other way around.

I have to say it out loud to somebody.
I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY HATE JODI ARIAS​

She is passive aggressive and really takes joy in getting back at people. She has to have the last word and cannot tolerate being contradicted. Also, she is a sadist deriving delight in tormenting the Alexander family. I am a strong believer in karmic justice and the universe will take care of her. For some, karmic justice seems to come more slowly, but the timing is always appropriate.

I have read a book which has compiled stories of loved ones being contacted by victims of the World Trade Center terrorist attack and I feel that the elephant story posted by KCL is further evidence that our departed loved ones are still very much around us. Travis is communicating with his family. He led his sister to the elephant keyring (?).

KCL, these elephants, on Ebay at http://www.ebay.com/itm/360509452710, are located in Scottsdale, AZ. I put 15 in my cart, after one of the WS' found them & posted about a thousand posts ago. All I need is an address to send them to. Since you are an honorary member of Travis' family, I'm thinking who better than you. Please let me know how you feel about being the matriarch of the 15 little elephant herd to share with the Travis' family and the WS family attending court. Juan and Det. Flores too.

Love to you and all here on WebSleuths. I've finally met others who radiate love, compassion and forgiveness

I've been ambivalent about the global elephant sign as it really was just one of the sisters' symbols and I didn't know how it would apply to the whole family ya know? But then I just saw Samantha's letter to someone saying she had elephants all around her house as well (wild).

The only issue I have with these is they are kind of useless to use without backs to attach them with...thoughts? But I love the sentiment.

What's most telling with him, is that he runs out of saliva when things are really bad. He sends his tongue around his mouth to look for moisture. The first time he did it, I thought he was going to puke but he's done it a few times now at blatant aha moments. He just runs out of spit...And he hasn't figured out yet that there is a thermos of water and a glass up there with him. Maybe, he'll realize this Monday? Looking forward to seeing him drinking the next time he's been flat out busted.

lol

moo

Pink,
That is a stinkin' HILARIOUS observation! I'm going to watch for it Monday! LMBO!

mmmmmmmmmtuurrrrkkkeeyyyyy (ala homer simpson )

First, I am allergic to Turkey - yes, really. But, did I miss a few holiday's???? Crap, don't tell me I have dissociated watching the arias de-trial and missed Easter, the 4th of July and Labor day.

:waitasec::slap::waitasec: :moo: <------------ is that steak? LOL

BBM - Didn't Jodi say that the reason Travis body slammed her, kicked her in the ribs, and broke her finger was because she had already lent him money and now he wanted $200 more. Wasn't this supposed to have happened the day after the picture just floated down by her feet?

I hope JM brings up the fact that it was Jodi who was always borrowing or hacking into his accounts for money and not the other way around.

The texts also showed that the day before this happened, Travis had actually loaned her money. So what were they doing, just passing money back and forth? Makes no sense!

Plus he said she had no symptoms prior to the murder but the whole self defense rests on her being an abused woman. They have to get their disorders straight!!!

I think they were depending upon Samuels to diagnose her with PTSD stemming from Travis's 'abusive' behavior. That test discusses childhood trauma as well and I think they expected him to make that happen for her.

But he has been so discredited during cross that he is barely clinging to her getting PTSD because she so viciously slaughtered him. And that is not going to help her that much.

thats what Jean K said on HLN today, she read an article about it. Her statement was during the 2-3 pm hour, who's the dark haired man? I think it was while Katie DDJ was on his show too.

I posted about this a page or 2 ago. She said she read a transcript of JM questioning ALV. It was during the evidentiary hearing about the pedophile claims.

Then that would hurt the case, I think. They are not arguing crime of passion or anything of the sort. They are arguing self defense. They are arguing that every one of his wounds were necessary to get him off her and for her to get away. She of course doesn't know this, and that would be purely speculative. And we all know what happens when people speculate...Juan doesn't appreciate it.

They are not trying to prove self defense no matter what she 'officialy' entered as a plea. They are going for manslaughter. Lesser charges will be added (she testified that the gun accidently went off) and lesser charges bring lesser sentences minus time served. They are going for what they always wanted ....freedom or manslaughter.

They are not trying to prove self defense no matter what she 'officialy' entered as a plea. They are going for manslaughter. Lesser charges will be added (she testified that the gun accidently went off) and lesser charges bring lesser sentences minus time served. They are going for what they always wanted ....freedom or manslaughter.

They are arguing self defense. It's their whole case.

thats what Jean K said on HLN today, she read an article about it. Her statement was during the 2-3 pm hour, who's the dark haired man? I think it was while Katie DDJ was on his show too.

I understood Jean C to say that she read a pretrial transcript-I would guess a deposition or something of the sort. And that is where she found that JM was very hard on ALV.

Oh..."hi" KBisMe I see you responded also (noticed it after I posted).

You spent HOURS looking for my posts from yesterday? Word. That's a lot of searching.

I think other posters made a great suggestion...if you're looking for my posts just click on my name and scroll back and it will be pretty obvious where my courtroom observations are. That should take mere minutes instead of hours.

I will add that this thread has observations AND comments/ questions about those observations. As much as there were a few off topic posts like about turkey, for the most part it's been discussion about the actual observations. By nature this thread will involve poster's observations then discussion on those observations. If someone wants an actual "observations only" thread I suggest they ask the moderators for the permission to create that (the mods are also swamped with duties). Then find the observations as they come in and copy them to a thread that has no talk.

But for now, this thread I think will continue to be observations plus conversation about the observations.

Sorry if that sounds "harsh" but, to me, what's gotten a bit "much" is the expectation of what's entitled when all of this we are serving up for FREE at our own expense, time, energy and in my case a small case of burnout. All the "spanking" on this thread is it's own off topic conversation going on.

My posts are very easy to find and frankly shouldn't take "hours" (if anyone wants to compare hours invested here, I'm all in--how about PASA's "hours" sitting in line to even get in the courtroom then still taking time away from her husband to come here and post). Something is not right if that's what is happening. I posted last night I would be posting today. And I did this morning in my usual style of observer posting. Ok now I need to go to bed as I've given this topic way too much energy as it is.

I'll take an off topic turkey dinner (with champagne) over this. :eek:fftobed:

(note: other court observers are there and don't even post in here...I wonder why...)

KCL. thank you. Thats from my heart. If I lived there I'd offer to change off days with you. One person one week, then another person. You do this out of the goodness of your heart and wanting justice for Travis. Still I feel you deserve time off. We will all live through it. To all posters, lets give KCL a break!:please:

I can't stand it! I've got to make an OT comment about the OT complaints about people being OT.... Enough! I like to read everything Katiecoolady, PASA, and the rest of the court reporters have to say. AND the extra tidbits that make us real ie;turkey dinners, donations, elephant pins, and theories. It feels like I know you all a little, and I like you. I also want to share that when I had an intruder in my bedroom, I sat up, saw his shadow, and fell asleep. Where does that fit into the fight or flight thingy? Katiecoolady... hugs to you, I can't imagine living in your big shoes. You've got a lot of life in you!

Speaking of court watchers, did anyone else see KatieDDJ on HLN today, during the day? I've been texting with her and she said how weird it was to go down there on a "day off" during the day time.

She was great (now I gotta ask her how she gets that tan). ;)

Darn, I missed it! I took the day off and didn't watch HLN at all today.

She's always great and I wished I had seen her today. She comes across so awesome on t.v. - you can just tell she's a really sweet and smart girl!

You want to know about her tan, I want to know where her friend (the girl who has been on with her this week) got that cute ruffled blouse she had on the other night on Dr. Drew's show!! It was Wednesday night I believe. I saw it and was like "I WANT THAT BLOUSE!" LOL! So much so that I'm still thinking about that cute blouse! HAHA! I'm a bit of a clothes horse.

Hint about self tanners :) I use Clarins and it's awesome. You can get it at higher end department stores at the Clarins counter. I live in Florida and can get a free tan, but I'm trying to save my skin and have relied on Clarins for years now. It doesn't have a funny odor and the color is awesome. You won't look like you rolled in "Cheeto Dust" I promise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jj123