Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rocker::rocker::rocker:

I love her so much.

She was amazing...and great questions you ask her KCL...don't forget to give JM that information on the Ninja story if you get the chance...unlikely I'm sure but a great point Wendy made about JA'S second story and her saying they had a knife....

http://www.wptv.com/generic/news/national/Jodi-Arias-trial-live-video

1:08:45 Judge tells her she can step down

Cam stays on Jodi

1:09:12 you see Laviolette walking down aisle

It happened between those times.

1:09:55 you see Flores talking to Sam. I'm in the row behind with Cathy.

1:09:37-1:10:04 you see me sitting sideways staring at Sam I was so upset, talking to Cathy. I may have stood up to leave then sat back down after this happened.

I don't know if these are exact real time or spliced for the video but that's when it occured. I'm sure Flores went to sit w/ her because he saw it happen. She then went back to the Victim room and reported it to Martinez. I stepped out in the hall after that and told Bill.

The only reason (I believe) that the HONORABLE Judge didn't publicly chastise ALV is because the defense told her it was too judicial and would destroy the credibility of their awesome expert witness. Can't be having the jury know what the great and wise ALV did. I've lost respect for a lot of things during this trial. I'm saddened and disillusioned. I have to say though, that a select FEW shine through the dark and murky air of this trial. Mr. Martinez, Detective Flores, Travis's Family, KatieCoolady, PASA and people on this board that seem to truly have morals and sense and care about what is RIGHT. Just seems like that are a lot more of one than the other out there though. Or perhaps I'm just in a mood tonight.

I have since watched that part on the feed. I kept thinking she was looking at a phone but then saw her turn a page. To be honest, I watched it twice before I caught the page turning.

So, this is what I think (take it with a grain of salt). She is reading her journals and the book on the table is either another journal or drawing pad.

She has a strong attachment to her journals. I wish Juan would have thrown one of those down like he did the camera. We may have seen the real ja jump down ninja style from the witness stand.

Not sure I would want to see that. Probably an image that would remain with me forever. I have enough of those.

And....now you got me crying. As a motherless daughter, that just....ok....now I'm bawling. Don't worry it's been coming, it's a good thing. This has been an incredibly rough week (my brother has not been doing well at all on top of everything else which is the most important thing in my life right now).
May I join the legions of WSers who are pulling for you through all of this. I don't know about your sister's murder, but even so I cannot possibly begin to imagine the horror and grief you have suffered. I am so sorry you went through that.

You are a great witness to the pain the family feels whether on this site or on the radio. :angel: Take time, whenever you can find it, to be good to yourself.
Sending energy and light to you.

You know even though I didn't ask and didnt hear it, my impression was she said something like that. Like "don't take this personally" and if that's right, she's even more clueless and self absorbed than her testimony in this trial makes her.

But yes I do think it was something of that nature (or maybe you know what was said).

That is totally sick !!!! Im outraged !!!!

BBM

That's weird. The worst case of domestic abuse I'VE ever seen was when this one chick stalked her boyfriend and then shot him, stabbed him, and slit his throat, nearly decapitating him, in a premeditated fit of jealousy. But I guess ALV hasn't looked at that case too closely.
That is right on. :woohoo:

KCL: I am so grateful that you are on this earth! Thank you for all you do--it *does* make quite a difference to the victims. I am so happy that Wendy Murphy serendipitously told you about her foundation to help with travel expenses. I got chills. Awesome.

Fantastic job, KCL!!!!!!! Thanks again for all you do, you are an inspiration to all!

Really? Are you really sure of yourself? The family and friends of Travis are in DAILY contact with the admins. I know that for a fact!

Im always sure of myself, and as I said I am not a victim so I do not know what the Alexander family knows. Guess we should all just wait and see. And if it is the Case that the FB can confirm that, then it probably should not be broadcast to the public as it is not public information for a reason.

Im always sure of myself, and as I said I am not a victim so I do not know what the Alexander family knows. Guess we should all just wait and see. And if it is the Case that the FB can confirm that, then it probably should not be broadcast to the public as it is not public information for a reason.

Sleuth and you shall find....... just saying.

You and everyone else...heading on to blogtalk radio with WENDY MURPHY and Levi Page...in one second:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websle...as-true-crime-radio-sunday-night-8-pm-eastern

Great show KCL as always, I got a kick at how you really LOVE Wendy like a fan at a rock concert.

Tricia - just does this right and I mean she is consistent every week. I was new and I didn't know any better and just dove right in. I am so glad I did and I encourage ALL here on WS, to listen to her show every Sunday.

And then gave Sam her business card??? :what: What was she going to do? Counsel these grown kids on their childhood? Rather hypocritical.
In seeing how Arias took extreme personal pieces of Travis' life experiences and used that in such a horrific manner to terrorize and murder him, yet Alyce doesn't see that? That stabbing of the back...childhood--the gun to the head...the robbery attempt. I wouldn't be surprised if Arias had thrown cockroaches at him. She's that evil.
Jodi Arias is learning from Alyce alright, you can tell she pays attention and it is not good; she learning how to lie, manipulate, scheme and control more. All these defense experts and lawyers played right into Jodi's sociopath hands.

I am sorry... ALV did NOT give Samantha a business card (to my knowledge)... I was posting a hypothetical creepy situation... And wrote J/K at the bottom... So that I wouldn't confuse anyone...:blushing:

However... Now after reading Katiecoolady's account of the invasive DT that came to her house... I guess it has happened!

Sorry you had to got through that as well as the horrible death of your sister, Katiecoolady.... :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoTX local