a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry was gone all day and missed everything. Did Travis' family have to be in the same room as the murderer?
I do think they were in the same room, but it was their choice. I don't know how they have the inner strength to do it, though.

Welcome! Wow! Are they trying to say she was pro Jodi?

I think I'm going to disregard this story because why would the defense come out of chambers smiling & Travis' family crying if she wasn't a juror for the prosecution? Poor, poor lady.

On another note, that email she sent to Abe: Abe has said on that other site that he never received it. Just yet another one of Jodi's lies. That whole relationship w/Travis was all lies made up in Jodi's head. She was his booty call, not his dirty little secret. None of those nice girls (Marie & Lisa) were gonna put out for him so I guess he settled for Jodi. Little did he know she would end up being a fatal attraction.

Hi Honey I'm home.

I had to work much of the day so was able to rush down there at 3. Thought the afternoon break would be right about then but how odd the hallway was literally empty and so quiet. Finally "Wes" the security guy came out and said they already had had break but he'd get me in during the next sidebar which he did.

Samantha, Steven, Harold and Aunt Heather was there. I learned Tanisha was taking care of one of the kids so other members could attend, otherwise she'd have been there too.

So..I zipped in quickly and got my regular 4th seat in second row. ALV was blah blah blahing..

First impression is there is a HUGE hole on the front row. I'd heard from my peeps that juror 5 was sobbing getting in to the elevator...how sad. :( Her absence is greatly noticed.

On first blush the jurors look much more serious and somber today.

Ponytail has no ponytail today and her hair looks more blunt cut and maybe darker...it looks good. No bangs either. She looks good.

Her Harry Potter glasses are distracting.

Trump has his usual chin in hand stance. No note taking.

Note taking Housewife, Nancy, Paul Rudd , CEO. (sorry not sure where I jumped in)

All jurors attentive

Seriousness/somber

Wrestler looking at media side (actually more jurors looked out at the gallery today than I've ever seen before)

Maria smug over there.

Nurmi's back to JA who's looking to her L and writing or drawing

KCL. did you see when Donovan was shaking her head up and down while eyeballing the
Alexanders?

Ponytail has no ponytail today and her hair looks more blunt cut and maybe darker...it looks good. No bangs either. She looks good.

Note taking Housewife, Nancy, Paul Rudd , CEO. (sorry not sure where I jumped in)

All jurors attentive

Seriousness/somber

Wrestler looking at media side (actually more jurors looked out at the gallery today than I've ever seen before)

Maria smug over there.

BBM- Maybe missing #5?

(just copying my notes as usual)

How does this expert get to testify how JA FELT? As if it's fact vs her report to her or her interpretation?

Trump face red, chin in hand, rocking fast in seat.

CPA swiveling, chin in hand.

Can't see Poquito Mas or Barb

She knows too much about importan details that pertain to this trial to not have been coached on what's impt or to be following it. I vote the latter.

Artist mouth in hand, swiveling. CEO looking down or forward, not at ALV when she speaks.

CEO looks down spinning pen on notebook while she speaks.

All this Travis bashing is not landing well on the male jurors.

Poquito Mas swiveling.

CEO looks, to me, bored and disgusted with this Travis bashing.

If she keeps making this all about an aggressive/abuser male vs a weak vulnerable female she loses all the males.

Im ok now with JM ripping her to shreds on the stand as he did Dr. Samuels. All bets are off now.

Her bias toward this evil sociopath needs to be CHECKED.

Most attentive juror HW--she's taking constant notes.

CEO mostly head down, twirling his pen, no matter what JW or witness speaking.

Deception testimony--

CPA chin in hand, head tilted back

No male note taking

CPA has hand over mouth

Nancy and HW only note taking

CEO closes eyes, chin in hand during sidebar. More looking out to gallery: Artist, Grandpa

All jurors attentive

Seriousness/somber

Maria smug over there.

Katiecoolady
I guess by now you have seen the interrogation video with sandy arias?

I had a feeling the men were not going to buy this woman testimony. Hopefully the woman won't either. Both men and women should not buy it. If you believe anything she says we are all abusers.

Next thing I'm anticipating wilmott calling sandy arias to the stand, to rehab the interrogation video.

Why dont a bunch of us send a message to the Maricopa County DA Office regarding Donovan Bering being in the galley? There's a place on the website where you can do that. I am fixin' to.

http://www.maricopacountyattorney.org/

It has to go to the probation office if she is on probation. Even better than that, it should be reported to victims advocate office jn the courthouse.

During break I asked Jeff Gold if he thought ALV was watching the trial, he disagrees (I still think she has been).

Weird guy from last week who followed us to lunch sitting right next to Katie over there. I see her get up during break to move 2 seats over and he leaves (still weird). She started telling me about it at HH but we got distracted..will ask her tomorrow what happened there.

On break JA showing JW something in her notebook. She's holding it up and pointing at something.

Back to testimony....

Headphones/CPA both hand over mouth.

ALV seems less confident today. When she exited the stand to hit the ladies room I assume, she sustains kind of plaintive eye contact w/ someone on the public side..as she walks right past T's family. She seems more vulnerable today. Maybe gearing up for being shredded in credibility by Juan Martinez? I think this jury will be ok if he addresses her aggressively. I think she's earned it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx