a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KCL, did you happen to notice (or hear about) JA smirking...no, she was practically laughing - at ALV's reference to "Travis must've been on crack to think..."whatever, something...(I wasn't paying attention)..
I saw it on a replay later in the evening, not sure where..

[/B]

She slaughtered a man you *****.

Just to say thank you, to the cool Lady, and to add my two cents of absolute frustration! Today when she said she needed a thesaurus, I wrote on the FB page (Justice for Travis) - "thesaurus THIS!" :banghead:

It was horrifying today! Just disgusting! I felt like all of us were bullied. To me, no matter how many tears the family cries or the jury is tired/sick, or how much we are all repulsed by this, the so-called "experts" and DT are going to continue to ram it down our throat. To all of us. They don't give a *****! Very frustrated and SO angry for this poor family.:furious:

I had a feeling the men were not going to buy this woman testimony. Hopefully the woman won't either. Both men and women should not buy it. If you believe anything she says we are all abusers.

Funny thing is ALV touts herself as being a men's advocate, with all her talk about her "men's group" and all... if she knew the truth, I don't thin she'd be testifying for the DT!

Funny thing is ALV touts herself as being a men's advocate, with all her talk about her "men's group" and all... if she knew the truth, I don't thin she'd be testifying for the DT!

I would love to know just how much information they gave her. It seems to be very limited. Sometimes I wonder if she even knows this trial is about a murder.

I've got to check out, since it's late on the east coast, but I wanted to thank Katie for giving us our nightly fix. I couldn't go to bed without it! Sincerely, thank you so much!

Oh, wait...is her men's group for abusive men? For a second I thought maybe it was for men who were victims...

I would love to know just how much information they gave her. It seems to be very limited. Sometimes I wonder if she even knows this trial is about a murder.

I KNOW! I can't help but think she is going to feel so stupid once she realizes the TRUTH!!

I will let KCL tell the story, but :what: HOW COOL!!!!!!!
bf47c636-b296-436a-8082-85f9ecb9f6cf.jpg

To whoever sent these, I texted all these photos to Samantha and she was thrilled...I told her Im' bringing it all to court tomorrow and she said she'd show JM "he'll love it!". I think you ended her crappy day on a sweet note. xoxoxox

I've got to check out, since it's late on the east coast, but I wanted to thank Katie for giving us our nightly fix. I couldn't go to bed without it! Sincerely, thank you so much!

Please take an M&M on your way out.

Sweet dreamzzzzzzzzz!

Right? She kept talking about Travis' infidelity and betrayal. She doesn't seem to be aware that they had broken up and were not an item in that time. Either that, she doesn't understand that Mormons are encouraged to date around to find the one (clearly, it wasn't Jodi) or that dating is acceptable. I really do feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

(just copying my notes as usual)

How does this expert get to testify how JA FELT? As if it's fact vs her report to her or her interpretation?
Snipped

I've been wondering this same thing since ALV got on the stand. I haven't even been watching her because it's just ridiculous. All she's doing is regurgitating everything Jodi has said or written.

She's talking about Travis and making judgements, yet she has never even met him ... plus, the person she's defending actually murdered him! I can only guess that JM is letting her go on and on so that he can bring in information on anything she says. He may have an ace up his sleeve that he's ready to use, but he has to wait for the defendant's witness to bring it up first. He's probably giving her enough rope to hang herself with. I sure hope so.

Katie, ever since I saw T A's family so upset today, I have a feeling that their sorrow was for more than juror #5 getting the boot. My feeling is that they got some insight into other things that could be going on with these jurors. Do you know if juror 5 was actually what they were crying over or is there more to this story?

I don't know what they were crying about and I don't pry. But I just keep holding them in light and tonite, in images and dreams of M&M's. ;)

Snipped

I've been wondering this same thing since ALV got on the stand. I haven't even been watching her because it's just ridiculous. All she's doing is regurgitating everything Jodi has said or written.

She's talking about Travis and making judgements, yet she has never even met him ... plus, the person she's defending actually murdered him! I can only guess that JM is letting her go on and on so that he can bring in information on anything she says. He may have an ace up his sleeve that he's ready to use, but he has to wait for the defendant's witness to bring it up first. He's probably giving her enough rope to hang herself with. I sure hope so.

He was taking quite a few notes himself today. I'm sure he's gonna be fired up and ready to take her on...hopefully tomorrow. :please:

KCL, did you happen to notice (or hear about) JA smirking...no, she was practically laughing - at ALV's reference to "Travis must've been on crack to think..."whatever, something...(I wasn't paying attention)..
I saw it on a replay later in the evening, not sure where..

She also had a big grin when the expert witness said Dana was jealous of JA

There is a lot of hanky panky going on in this court room. Maybe if the armed guards weren't half asleep most of the time these screwballs wouldn't try their stunts. With everyone not on their game makes for a big mess. But....... This is a death case.... It is so different.... Really? What a bunch of Carp!!!!!!!!!!

She also had a big grin when the expert witness said Dana was jealous of JA

Well she can entertain herself with those thoughts while doing headstands 23 hours a day of interminable boredom (not whoredom as she certainly would prefer) in a 7X12 place she calls home. For the rest of her miserable life.

Katiecoolady, as my daughter would say, you are a beast! (and that's a very good thing...) :)

Your notes about the jury and happenings in the courtroom are so wonderful. Thank you for taking the time to do this for us.. On top of that, you're a ferocious advocate for Travis & his family..and KatieDDJ, and...my goodness, who wouldn't want you on their side??
Seriously, you are an extraordinary woman... And there aren't many of those around these days!

Thank you for the time you put into this, it is so appreciated.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member