a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is hysterical !!! First thing I thought is she is one of the old hippies from Cali (except she's from NJ - the same place the last Defense witness was from).

See y'all tomorrow evening since we are going to be stuck with "Go Ask Alyce" all dam day tomorrow.

"You can get anything you want - At Alyce's Restaurant"
(Arlo Guthrie "Alice's Restaurant", 1968)

BREAKING NEWS! Jodi Arias' bangs on the loose...they've disappeared- MIA.

By the way I believe that entire Valentine's Day box/package was entirely fabricated by the Queen of Fabrication and her merry little fabricating elves herself.

I think it's ALL made up! ..and I think she made stuff like this up to make Mimi and the other legit girls he dated jealous... I heard/read somewhere that after she killed him that she put a bunch of "couple" photos on her (or Travis') myspace b/c she wanted everyone to know "they" were a couple... That's why I also think she made the t-shirt and pink "Travis'" undies...

(She actually messed up her testimony regarding this whole Valentines day incident...I forgot the details but I caught it at the time.. Does anyone else remember this? The first time it was "she was working and the package was on then doorstep"...and the second time I think it was just "I lived in Palm Desert and he lived in Mesa so we waited to celebrate later"...the other thing is they had just started dating at this time.. Most guys wouldn't send a package or give such a personal gift so early in a relationship... Especially a long distance relationship!)

You should see her light up when the other girls talk about "Jodi" as the girl Travis was cheating with... She also get visibly angry and agitated when someone mentions that SHE was jealous of the other girls...

Hi KCL :seeya:

Quick question - When you get to court today, see if you can spot which juror Alyce is looking at when she turns to them to 'regurrrrgitate' lol her answers. She seems to look at the same area every time. (Closest to her right) It's as if she's thinking one of them really likes her.

Thank you!!!!!!!!

Hi KCL :seeya:

Quick question - When you get to court today, see if you can spot which juror Alyce is looking at when she turns to them to 'regurrrrgitate' lol her answers. She seems to look at the same area every time. (Closest to her right) It's as if she's thinking one of them really likes her.

Thank you!!!!!!!!

I will wear my nerd goggles and see if I can tell from the distance I'm at. Close to her right would be Church Lady...I'll check her out.

Oh gosh you are right! I wonder if she saw the spoof video where a fake Nancy Grace was questioning a fake Jodi about how she gets her bangs like that. And fake Jodi pulls out a bottle of KY and starts doing her bangs.

Hilarious!

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
I see the serious note taker juror with his pen on the legal pad but it is not moving. He wants to take notes but nothing worthy? #JodiArias
5m
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
I don't see any note taking going on. I wonder if this testimony helps or hurts the defense? Some jurors already look bored.

Oh gosh you are right! I wonder if she saw the spoof video where a fake Nancy Grace was questioning a fake Jodi about how she gets her bangs like that. And fake Jodi pulls out a bottle of KY and starts doing her bangs.

Hilarious!

I want to see that!

Also yesterday, it sure looked like JA kept looking at the jury more, and observing them more often than usual...also kept looking around more ,I think she enjoyed making family cry IMO!

Ya...she was picking her next victim... Which juror she wanted to pick off next... like and evil black widow...

Oh, and youbettcha she loves making the family cry... in her eyes its their fault she's there... it is their brother who caused it all in the first place and put her in the position to have to "defend her life"!!!

It's so obvious she's hoping to get her own reality show when this is all over!

I will wear my nerd goggles and see if I can tell from the distance I'm at. Close to her right would be Church Lady...I'll check her out.

That's who I thought of too. Church Lady. The next woman would be HW, yes?

Welcome! Wow! Are they trying to say she was pro Jodi?

I'm behind and probably should hold my comment 'cause someone has probably said this.. but, to me,. this would be the type of thing Donovan or another JA supporter might do. JMO

They were blocking her view of the jury... (Nothing worse than a few bangs getting in the way of your sociopathic stare!!!)

I went to davidlohr.net and didn't find any videos of Jodi. Where I'd one of the Websleuthers post them? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member