a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure there are other Arizona taxpayers reading and posting here too, but I have 3 working taxpayers in my family that are paying for all this! My husband, son and daughter-in-law all pay the taxes that are paying for Ms. LaViolette to conveniently forget her glasses every day!! I wouldn't doubt she isn't doing ALL this just to run up the amount of money she is getting paid!

They just had a caption on HLN, maybe from FB, that all her "uhs" and the others shenanigans are just racking her up more doh-ray-me (paraphrased!).

Lol, ja took off her glasses to be able to scatch whatever it is she is drawing, so glasses is just another fraud on her part.

That's not at all unusual. I wore glasses for many years for distance and had to take them off to read. Even after I got bifocals I still had to do it.

I don't think so. I am hearing some are looking down. Hope to know more this afternoon. Several of us here for afternoon session. :)

Yay! So glad y'all are there! Can't wait to read your observations. Somebody give Samantha a BIG hug from Alabama! ;)

Can you keep an eye on the judge today? She seems a little on the perturbed side. I wonder if the need to add days to the calendar has helped her see that she needs to move this thing along. Just my thoughts...

Thanks again! Y'all ROCK-with Juan, of course! :rocker:

Weeks ago it was noted that JA's family members are wearing PURPLE ribbons to honor domestic violence victims.

oh ok...I just noticed it and am color blind Thanks so much.

I think he said smthg to the extent "I am here, you keep looking to your left " and she acknowledged it, saying: "ok, I will look here instead ". Lol, no more secret signals from ole Wilmott

I can't imagine that the utter childishness of that comment was lost on the jury. The only thing AVL left off of that comment was "nanny-nanny boo-boo Mr. Martinez!"

To me she seems much more interested in whatever she is writing/drawing in front of her than the consequences of the little old annoying trial that is going on around her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably graphing out a new and improved theory of relativity!

:floorlaugh:

I was watching her and I think she is writing. My theory is she is penning a book about this trial so she can sell it and make lots of money! Kindof like her other writings and ramblings.
She is a legend in her own mind.

MANIFESTO 2.0 :floorlaugh:

I don't think so. I am hearing some are looking down. Hope to know more this afternoon. Several of us here for afternoon session. :)

Are you in line PASA? :great:

How's the crowd look? Lots of folks?

FYI, Juan M. is approximately 55 yrs old. He went to ASU Law School, admitted to the bar in 1984, and he's been practicing in AZ ever since. And, as a fellow alum of ASU... go Sun Devils! ASU is a great school. Huge though. I was there 1980 - '82.

I notice the defendant turns her body completely around to stare into the gallery all throughout the day, often in the direction of the victim's family. And she doesn't just glance over, she stares. I'm curious what our court observers see and think about this, it's quite unsettling to me and don't think it's right that she's allowed to stare down the family or anyone else. Drew Peterson was also staring down people in the gallery during his trial but was ordered to stop by the judge. It sure seems like harassment or intimidation, could the victim's advocate or JM complain to Judge Stephens about this? Thx!

:moo:

I heard she was looking at aunt and mother.
Also Sam is who was crying. No reason given.

On iPad and hate typing on it so answering two posts in one :)

FYI, Juan M. is approximately 55 yrs old. He went to ASU Law School, admitted to the bar in 1984, and he's been practicing in AZ ever since. And, as a fellow alum of ASU... go Sun Devils! ASU is a great school. Huge though. I was there 1980 - '82.

Shut the front door! I'm a Sun Devil, too!! It is huge, lol. WAY huge now.

Sorry for the O/T

:seeya:

I certainly have no way of knowing, but IMO she is trying very very hard to remain calm. But she is FURIOUS. The writing drawing is helping her stay calm and not get zapped! JMO of course.

I agree. I've also seen a little bit of the cra-cra sneaking through today. Maybe her eye started to wander a little bit, not sure what it was. But Little Missy does not have a very firm grip on reality, and it's, to quote Paul Simon, "slip slidin' away," imo. :jail:

This may have been posted earlier. If so please excuse:

4/10/2013 MOT - Motion - Party (001) 4/10/2013 NOTE: DEFENDANT’S MOTION TO COMPEL; JOURNALS SEIZED FROM MS. ARIAS’ JAIL CELL ON OR ABOUT APRIL 1, 2013

Katie Wick‏@KatieWickUSA2m
A lot of jurors took huge sighs when #alycelaviolette continuously refused to answer yes or no to Juan Martinez' questions ... #jodiarias

Are you in line PASA? :great:

How's the crowd look? Lots of folks?

Pretty full today. We will be going in soon. I should get in.
More circus-like than usual.

Yesterday when Juan mentions The Manifesto to ALV , Nurmi pulls his ear and then ALV says she heard about it

This just shocks me...i noticed today JM was asking ALV to look at him and not the defense table....and after the picture posted of JM, ALV and the other lady that talks to JA all the time..(MA?)...ALL together at dinner...I am sick of the way they act....

I am sure there are other Arizona taxpayers reading and posting here too, but I have 3 working taxpayers in my family that are paying for all this! My husband, son and daughter-in-law all pay the taxes that are paying for Ms. LaViolette to conveniently forget her glasses every day!! I wouldn't doubt she isn't doing ALL this just to run up the amount of money she is getting paid!

Susanna, you guys should all take advantage of the tax credit program the state offers taxpayers.

Yay! So glad y'all are there! Can't wait to read your observations. Somebody give Samantha a BIG hug from Alabama! ;)

Can you keep an eye on the judge today? She seems a little on the perturbed side. I wonder if the need to add days to the calendar has helped her see that she needs to move this thing along. Just my thoughts...

Thanks again! Y'all ROCK-with Juan, of course! :rocker:

I'm going to feel silly if this isn't the case, but are those doggies in costumes? They're so cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand