a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even w/ Deanna she uses it to get a dig in at Travis re: money loaned.

? How are you able to know everything she's saying is truthful? Maureen, HW, Ponytail, Nancy note taking "I don't know everything she told me is true"

her lying after the killingn does not make her a liar--ok Paul R. makes a note

Only thing I saw was a broken finger

? JA never wrote incidents because they never happened

? Another slap/kicked her mother question--she keeps harping on this as a teenager which I guess makes it ok

? Any patients killed by their partner? Yes (note: no elaboration)

? love/hate relationship "no, abusive relationship"

? Violence extreme, way beyond neutralizing threat. Your experience victim will do. She's tailoring this to fit THE CRIME. She's abandoned her people with this BS

? other than JA's word re: spiderman underwear?

? journal after 6/4/08? haven't seen

? time frame evaluating JA --first visit 10/11 2 days Why does she keep working her own children in to testimony ? HW, Nancy, CEO, Ponytail take notes

? argument in car--tweaking this to jaw hit--again I think she's watching the trial

? Jodi lied to you? Possible she lied. Gawd she used the C word "compelling"

? T's childhood---> his behavior "vague" No note taking her detailing T's childhood

? "lay there and possibly die" vs fight back (!!!!)

? appears controlling = automatically physically abusive--ok

? Ex girlfriends of T physically abused? None

? text message if Jodi was so upset why didn't she stop?

No note taking anywhere

? Grandparents house broken in to after fight with date (*****)

? KNown fact--trying to find someone to marry--flirtations from the beginning...oh man he was flirting while trying to find someone to marry? Abusive! :rollingmyeyes:

? Power? cuz one gives it vs. other demands it? Maureen , Nancy NT

? Any other women abused? -- best she can come up with is Lisa Andrews not liking her to be a teacher

? suspicion abuse Travis or Jodi?

HW, Nancy, Maureen note taking

My thoughts exactly..she supposedly goes in to the ER this weekend w/ anxiety over this stress she's feeling and instead of getting chinese takeout, going to her hotel, bringing her to your house, ordering a pizza, finding a small hole in the wall restaurant near your house, making her a peanut butter sandwich, they choose to walk directly in to the hornet's nest. This was deliberate and I think this DT is setting up all kinds of circumstances to go for a mistrial.

Which is why I won't answer any questions anymore about anything that doesn't involve my direct courtroom observations.

CHA CHING!!

I also think she approached Samantha in open court, in front of cameras and media, for a deliberate reason. I still can't get over how she asked for a break 5 min early, didn't make a beeline for the BR as she requested, clearly, but managed to have the time to make a pit stop to ambush a victim.

I think this was somehow purposeful but I wonder if she feels whatever she was attempting was successful (I think not).

She does have some nerve, reminds me of the "abused confronter"
The idea that she would conjure up an anxiety claim seems as far fetched as Jodi's lack of self confidence claim. They are really two of a kind. We all heard her say "but I have some follow up tests" This is a murder trial for God's sake"! it seems like to me at least IMO it is all about them and their 2 minutes of fame.

? Survivor--define survivor

? Could survivor be perp?

? jealous--not in journals , consistent law of attraction Nancy , HW, note taking

? female abuse batter or terrorize a man to the point of killing? Yes, can be. Objection sustained

? Couldn't a perp be a she?

? Dates of meeting Jodi HW note taking

? testimony concurred things happened basing on what Jodi told you?

? re: medical attention . why not lie re: case and get medical attn? Are there people who make reports and lie? Nancy CEO note taking

To our jurors,

Are all of the jurors submitting questions or are these coming from a select view. If this has been already answered I apologize. :facepalm:

? character assassination? Doesn't involve others? CEO note taking

Another question from the back row

? "couple assessment"

? Travis "ordered" her to empty VM? --didn't he just ask her?

irritated re; the VM full. Hmmm..I have friends who tell me to empty my voice mail, guess they are abusing me and "over the top". Next time I will order them to say please vs. "hey you need to clear your vm"

? re text Travis fearful? no note taking

BREAK...more questions come in

If she is claiming harassment I hope the pics of her in the popular media restaurant can be shown as proof she put herself in the spotlight. What does she think will happen by claiming cyber-mobbing...does she think JM has any control over what the nation posts about her? :furious:

Even w/ Deanna she uses it to get a dig in at Travis re: money loaned.

? How are you able to know everything she's saying is truthful? Maureen, HW, Ponytail, Nancy note taking "I don't know everything she told me is true"

her lying after the killingn does not make her a liar--ok Paul R. makes a note

Only thing I saw was a broken finger

? JA never wrote incidents because they never happened

? Another slap/kicked her mother question--she keeps harping on this as a teenager which I guess makes it ok

? Any patients killed by their partner? Yes (note: no elaboration)

? love/hate relationship "no, abusive relationship"

? Violence extreme, way beyond neutralizing threat. Your experience victim will do. She's tailoring this to fit THE CRIME. She's abandoned her people with this BS

? other than JA's word re: spiderman underwear?

? journal after 6/4/08? haven't seen

? time frame evaluating JA --first visit 10/11 2 days Why does she keep working her own children in to testimony ? HW, Nancy, CEO, Ponytail take notes

BBM -- I liked how a juror called her out on this today.

Many years experience with men abusive, majority males are abusive (I'm really not sure what that means but I wrote it)

? Your view of men in general - abusive violence --mentions all the men in her life (so THAT is why her father came to court) No note taking here

? Travis said some negative things =fear of her stalking? NO

? Angry in journals? NO

? Magazine subscriptions--hidden messages (*********)

? High IQ "outsmart psych tests? Maureen note taking , Paul R. CEO both rubbing faces

? Old friend said manipulative, played the victim--discounted because of her age

? No signs physical abuse other than finger

? Any reason to believe Jodi hasn't manipulated you as she has others?
MONEY SHOT NUMBER 2!!! didn't use JA as her evidence over 44 hours?

? Why look at JA multiple times make eyes, give her small warm smile? BUSTED! She denies it. BUSTED! JA is far away from front row friends, totally different angle. She just lied to this jury and told them they don't know what they are seeing w/ their own eyes. Falls flat.

Many years experience with men abusive, majority males are abusive (I'm really not sure what that means but I wrote it)

? Your view of men in general - abusive violence --mentions all the men in her life (so THAT is why her father came to court) No note taking here

? Travis said some negative things =fear of her stalking? NO

? Angry in journals? NO

? Magazine subscriptions--hidden messages (*********)

? High IQ "outsmart psych tests? Maureen note taking , Paul R. CEO both rubbing faces

? Old friend said manipulative, played the victim--discounted because of her age

? No signs physical abuse other than finger

? Any reason to believe Jodi hasn't manipulated you as she has others?
MONEY SHOT NUMBER 2!!! didn't use JA as her evidence over 44 hours?

? Why look at JA multiple times make eyes, give her small warm smile? BUSTED! She denies it. BUSTED! JA is far away from front row friends, totally different angle. She just lied to this jury and told them they don't know what they are seeing w/ their own eyes. Falls flat.

ALV just keeps digging and digging her own grave:fence:

? Does she like Jodi? if she likes her, something personal? CEO note taking

? Again looked at Jodi, half smile, shrugged shoulders BUSTED (Wrestler? he smiled and wrote something on that question) (****) <---I do that when I've starred something in my notes

? hypothetically exaggerated events revise your opinion?
Big pause....CEO note taking w/ that. I'm guessing maybe his question.
She basically will continue to see Travis as abuser no matter what came out to disqualify it.

? facial expression, clarifying statements--written or verbal? I'm guessing CEO again, gave more weight to written statements

? no note taking re: phone calls stuff

? of 18 forensic cases when female victim DV, there she goes counting fingers again

? family of origin--Jodi possible perp vs. victim. CEO, Nancy only note taking

That's it folks!!!

Be back for more Monday whenever court resumes. :seeya:

My cousin and I were both put on BP meds. We both were put on the same meds, an developed a horrible cough, it lasted until my cousin (not the doctors )figured it out what it was. As soon as our meds were changed our cough left immediately.

Pass this on if you know anyone that has this problem.

Rut Row, methinks I posted this in the wrong tread. Mods please do your thing, tia.

I took meds for high blood pressure and suffered with a dreadful cough for months until seeing a different Dr who picked up straight away it was my meds and after changing them my cough immediately went.

? Again looked at Jodi, half smile, shrugged shoulders BUSTED (Wrestler? he smiled and wrote something on that question) (****) <---I do that when I've starred something in my notes

She basically will continue to see Travis as abuser no matter what came out to disqualify it.

? facial expression, clarifying statements--written or verbal? I'm guessing CEO again, gave more weight to written statements

? of 18 forensic cases when female victim DV, there she goes counting fingers again

That's it folks!!!

Katie will you be in court next week? If not will someone be there to report? Ty for all you do. Have a restful weekend:rocker:

Here is my prediction, and Jodi is already starting to plot it: When this whole thing is done and she is convicted, she is going to throw Samuels and ALV under the bus. She is going to come up with a fourth story ( Maybe Insanity) and tell the world the truth. That these experts came to her, told her to change her story from the Ninjas to being the Victim, and gave her the material to try to perfect her story. She will totally ruin their career and won't care because she knows that they used her for their own benefit. And of course, Nurmi and JW are going down too because she will expose them also, and Samuels and ALV won't even see it coming.

But I tell you, I can see it in her face, she is already plotting her next move.

I see that too! "Help Me, I'm a sociopath and I would have said so, but I'm a sociopath and it doesn't really matter to me what you think." Sniff, "I think I'm supposed to cry here," sniff sniff....lol LAV would not buy that story even if it were texted to her! :lurk:

By the way during the long pause before court started JM sauntered over to the family section, smiled and I asked him if he ate those M&M's. He smiled and said "no they are still there, I love them". He had such a sweet smile when he said it. I wish you all could have seen it.

ALV takes the stand-she looks weary looking anywhere but at Travis' family. My sense is she really considers herself "an innocent victim" and having done "a good deed" here.

Does that place him as a victim?

"No, it does not"--turns to jury. Not one takes a note on that.

I see no note taking at all.

Already a question in the basket beginning of day.

5 pack on the back sit back chins set.

Neil grooms his mustache.

PAUL, CEO, HW taking notes on "I made a mistake'

No note taking on Bianca explanation.

3 of 5 of the 5-pack hands covering mouth.

bbm.

Thank-you soooooooooo much katiecool!

I wish I could have seen his smile too! Very lovely story....:heartbeat:

Thanks KCL for taking the time to share your notes! I hope you have a great weekend!

I wish I could go to court and see the action in person!

That's it folks!!!

KCL, I really hope that one day you are able to step back and see the very same things that we all can see about you: You are such a rarity. You are so strong, trustworthy, talented and selfless. I could go on, but eventually it would need its own board.

Thank you so much for everything you've been doing for the Alexander family. Thank you so much for everything you've done for the WS family.

You are a total gem.

Any of Travis actions defensive vs abusive? "beyond defensive" How about 29 stab wounds? No note taking

Makes me wonder if JM will call a sibling to refute this abusive childhood stuff.

Tried to get as complete a story as I could get--BS--you didn't interview on person who knew Travis.

How quickly abuse escalate? Maureen, Nancy, note taking, also Barb

? re: Deanna, on and off for 7 years yet didn't you say Travis only had short term relationships. Busted.

The ONE thing I have hoped is that JM will call one family member to refute the childhood stuff. Whoever is handling the cameras in the courtroom, does an excellent job, and when she was saying all those horrid things of Travis childhood.....the camera man panned and paused across each and ever member of the Alexander family. It was one of the most moving sights I saw.....here sits this family who gather strength from somewhere inside themselves, all dressed so well, and so respectfully in that court room - having to listen to this woman who never in her life met any one of the family trashing their upbringing - she had ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT to do that!. It truly brought a tear to my eyes. How exceptional they have all turned out - and how gifted they were to have a grand mother who loved them and raised them all with absolute love. I wish that footage could have been shown in court.

I think that was the camera man's way of saying Eff You to ALV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member