a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just received this text message from someone special "I'm wearing the tie". Keep your eyes tuned for elephants and hearts , esp you bsk. :))))))
I'm so glad. I know that the family will know that there are so many of us out there lifting them up. No matter what goes on in that courtroom, we have their backs. The tie is just emblematic of that. Thanks KCL. Looking forward to Juan today. Seems like a lifetime ago this whole thing began.

Will the jury get to hear anything from Travis' blog? How else can he speak up for himself?

Given the case they were handed...anything favorable at all is good news for them. They were able to get a stipulation that she wasn't holding a weapon at the time that photo was taken. That's huge in the world of defending a lying murdering psychopath land. IMO

DT doing such a great job that the judge gave them 2 of these yesterday!!

:denied:

Can anyone tell me the if Las Vegas is an hour off of Phoenix time? Earlier or later? I'm taking a dear friend who just lost her Dad to cancer to Vegas and won't have computer access at all next week. I'm gonna have to rely on HLN and don't even have a clue as to what time NG & DD even start out there. Send me a Private message so we don't O/T this thread. Thanks!!!!

He's gonna look so handsome in the tie. Props to the ws'er that made that happen

Katiecoolady - A follow-up question for Beth, unless you already know this:

In the Aggravation and Mitigation phases, is a simple majority only (7 out of 12 jurors) needed for a decision versus a unanimous decision during the Guilt phase?

Unanimous!

If nature didn't intend for the hair to be there, it wouldn't be there. What is with women these days insisting on shaving it all off to look like little girls? There IS something unnatural about it. I, like many men, prefer the natural (groomed) look, not pre-pubescent baldness. That's a trend that has to go away.

My suspicious brain thinks she did that so there would be less DNA laying around. Then when pics. came out blamed it on TA. She knows what she was thinking and was afraid it was a clue to her guilt so what else to do Blame Game.

Does anybody know which juror's chair Jodi got to briefly sit in yesterday? Just curious. It would be kind of ironic if it was Juror #5.

Does anybody know which juror's chair Jodi got to briefly sit in yesterday? Just curious. It would be kind of ironic if it was Juror #5.

It was 2 I think. Unless they were one over in which case it was 3

I must be soooo old...This is the first time I ever heard of this...ah...mmmm,
procedure?...I just found out from reading the MD's report that TA also did this...My question is...do most men do this also? And women?

All I can think of is ouch!!
Sigh:confused:
I am old and used to do physiotherapy on bodybuilders and they all were hairless. Ultra sound really made quite a buzzing sound on hamstrings because of the stubble. Ha But I never minded I was younger and loved that oily, tan look on my work LOL

Willmott was in Church Lady/#1's chair, Jodi was in Trump/#2's chair.

Samantha was in Barb/#10's chair, Tanisha in Poquito/#11's former chair, Steven in Neil/#12's chair.

HTH

If nature didn't intend for the hair to be there, it wouldn't be there. What is with women these days insisting on shaving it all off to look like little girls? There IS something unnatural about it. I, like many men, prefer the natural (groomed) look, not pre-pubescent baldness. That's a trend that has to go away.

I must be soooo old...This is the first time I ever heard of this...ah...mmmm,
procedure?...I just found out from reading the MD's report that TA also did this...My question is...do most men do this also? And women?

All I can think of is ouch!!
Sigh:confused:

Well, I have to admit - I AM old but I try to keep up with what's going on - thank heavens for the Internet! Manscaping is the term for men who have body hair trimmed and/or removed. It seems to be a growing trend.

I bet TA's family from the higher 2nd row could look down and read the notes, drawings, etc. that JW and JA. were taking. Could this be why JW and JA moved?

I think the judge took it upon herself to move JA/JW when she noticed the family's distress. Can't. Imagine.

Just received this text message from someone special "I'm wearing the tie". Keep your eyes tuned for elephants and hearts , esp you bsk. :))))))

I'm getting a little misty-eyed over here. I just have to say -- this forum is full of some wonderful people and I'm glad I found it.

Willmott was in Church Lady/#1's chair, Jodi was in Trump/#2's chair.

Samantha was in Barb/#10's chair, Tanisha in Poquito/#11's former chair, Steven in Neil/#12's chair.

HTH

That's kind of perfect as Trump was the very first one I noticed who the defense had lost...very early on. Perfect chair for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nycissa