a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was my understanding yesterday that ALV is completed and rebuttal starts today. Attorneys inchambers.

Thank you - glad to see you're on the front lines today - hope today is the beginning of Juan bringing it on home (rebuttal).

DT :seeya:

That's kind of perfect as Trump was the very first one I noticed who the defense had lost...very early on. Perfect chair for her.

Do you ever get the feeling the DT and friends watch you like they do DD's Katie? I bet they troll here for info and target jurors or use info for their silly mistrial filings. Not that you all are doing anything wrong. I think you are one of the most compassionate, caring, strongest and self-less (to the point of not taking care of yourself) people that I "know". And you've learned not to let people muck with you, even better. The Coolest.

whoever said Steven is going to look handsome in his new tie certainly got that right. Thank you, bsk, for thinking of him. I worry about Steven--so stoic, he needed a little lift-up of that beautiful elephant tie, especially being picked out from a guy poster who gets it.

RE: JM 1st rebuttal witness - I just gotta say the man is an artist. I would not ever want to be on the receiving end of his "painting". So skilled at his craft and so devoted to getting justice for Travis and the family.

RE: JM 1st rebuttal witness - I just gotta say the man is an artist. I would not ever want to be on the receiving end of his "painting". So skilled at his craft and so devoted to getting justice for Travis and the family.

I totally agree. I almost forgot what a real answer was. There is not ummm, blah blah blah, can't answer yes or no. Just clear, concise, reasonable answers. What a breath of fresh air.

Oh the happy hour Katie Cool Lady and the family are going to have tonite! There was only one man for this job and it was Juan Martinez, since he chose his witness....I loved her from hello.

Oh gosh....I wish Ms. DeMarte had not said that. She was doing so good up to the point that she brought up Jodi's lies. I hope it doesn't "hurt" anything that Juan is building up. JMO

Yes, they will. Beth said today that will come at the end at the day of sentencing. I will check that to make sure that's the timing as I thought the Victim Advocate said they would be making those statements to the JURY, not the JUDGE. I will get this confirmed tomorrow, I promise. But yes, they will make statements. I know they've been working on them.

That will be so heart breaking to watch/listen to. This family deserves so much credit. Love to all of them!

Do the jurors appear to be engaged in this witnesses testimony? She appears to handle her interaction with JM and with answering the questions in the direction of the JB well. Opposed to JA who snapped her head to the JB with every question regardless of the attention she was not getting.

Can you let the Travis family know that the camera is still on?
Oh, just switched to Jodi view.
------
ETA - Now on Seal.

I am so happy that I took the day off today to watch the beginning of Mr Jaunderfel's Rebuttal case. I can now say that he has my undying love and admiration. Not to mention how much I am also loving Dr. Demarte's testimony. BAM!!! This is how it's done Mr Nurmi and MS. Willmot..... take a lesson!!!!

Does rebuttal mean it's getting close to the end of the trail.
What does rebuttal mean I ask a couple times and I still don't know
I thought someone here might help me Thanks

Does rebuttal mean it's getting close to the end of the trail.
What does rebuttal mean I ask a couple times and I still don't know
I thought someone here might help me Thanks

Rebuttal is a form of evidence that is presented to contradict or nullify other evidence that has been presented by an adverse party. That's what JM is doing now and a wonderful job of it I might add

I wish he wasn't so sad but he sure looks handsome in the tie you gave him....BSK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams