a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
respectfully snipped....
EXACTLY she is totally out of touch with today's world and in NO way should be considered an EXPERT on the subject of couple's conversations in today's world....is it respectful NO! is it the way we should talk to each other NO! but I do it...I'll admit it:/
...it's not 1970, it's not the world of dial phone or even pay phones for that matter...this world is all about instant communication... I get quicker info about this trial from twitter than from HLN;).... SO to my twitter peeps who keep me informed ....I laugh as I type this thinking ALV has no idea what that means....lol.... thx for a great post ProtectOurKids!!

Maybe we should all tweet ALV... kthnxbai!

Think she'll understand? :D

I'm crying reading this post. I am currently losing my mother. She is on heavy morphine and in a coma :(

I'm so sorry. Just remember that the hearing is the last sense to go. Talk to her, tell her everything you want and need to. She will hear you. Remember all the good times, tell her about them. Remember her life lessons to you and thank her. If God is calling her home, she will be in a beautiful place. It is those of us left behind that hurt. We all understand. It is part of life. Not much of comfort right now I know. I'm sending you love and hugs.

~~~~~~~~~Disclaimer! This post is 100% driven by me and me alone and has nothing to do with Websleuths or anyone else. It is 100% my project cooked up in my little heart~~~~~

I am making it a goal today to PAY IT FORWARD and accumulate $5K in the Alexander family paypal account by day's end. Can you imagine how it would feel to them to see that balance accumulating all throughout the day and that volume of love and support avalanching them? And it also very practical as this family needs financial support desperately right now to keep attending the trial and the BASICS.

My goal is for 500 of us to each paypal $10 to their paypal account and at day's end they will have received $5K (or more). Can you imagine? It's already getting retweeted all over the twittersphere.

WE CAN DO THIS!!!

And as an added bonus, if you participate and send me a PM indicating this (honor system) I will randomly pick a WS poster to get a GREAT prize from me to you that's related to this trial and that you can't obtain anywhere else. I will give you one of my blue ribbons that I've worn in the courtroom gifted to me from the family. I will choose it at random with some kind of numbers system I will work up later.

Please consider taking a moment of your day and paypal $10 to this family and please share in other forums you may be participating in as well.

I've been wanting to do this for weeks and today is the DAY. Let's combat the negativity we've witnessed in the last week with an avalanche of LOVE and SUPPORT!

Please join me!!! I just made my donation! :grouphug:

What a wonderful idea KCL! Sent!!

This is exciting to participate - any way we can help show the family how much we care.

Thanks again for all you do KCL!!!

I'm crying reading this post. I am currently losing my mother. She is on heavy morphine and in a coma :(

God bless you - I went through exactly the same with my mother 6 years ago and my Dad 5 months ago - it is never easy, but please know we are here for you and sharing in your sorrow.

I feel like such a dork, I have a stupid question. When I click on the link, I only get an email opportunity. Do I have to email the site to get the paypal link?

I feel like such a dork, I have a stupid question. When I click on the link, I only get an email opportunity. Do I have to email the site to get the paypal link?

Log onto your paypal then hit send money and it will ask for the email addy to send it to. Also, you can send a note if you scroll down before hitting submit.

My check will go out with the morning mail.
Thank you for the prompt reply.
Thank You for your Generous Heart !

~~~~~~~~~Disclaimer! This post is 100% driven by me and me alone and has nothing to do with Websleuths or anyone else. It is 100% my project cooked up in my little heart~~~~~

I am making it a goal today to PAY IT FORWARD and accumulate $5K in the Alexander family paypal account by day's end. Can you imagine how it would feel to them to see that balance accumulating all throughout the day and that volume of love and support avalanching them? And it also very practical as this family needs financial support desperately right now to keep attending the trial and the BASICS.

My goal is for 500 of us to each paypal $10 to their paypal account and at day's end they will have received $5K (or more). Can you imagine? It's already getting retweeted all over the twittersphere.

WE CAN DO THIS!!!

And as an added bonus, if you participate and send me a PM indicating this (honor system) I will randomly pick a WS poster to get a GREAT prize from me to you that's related to this trial and that you can't obtain anywhere else. I will give you one of my blue ribbons that I've worn in the courtroom gifted to me from the family. I will choose it at random with some kind of numbers system I will work up later.

Please consider taking a moment of your day and paypal $10 to this family and please share in other forums you may be participating in as well.

I've been wanting to do this for weeks and today is the DAY. Let's combat the negativity we've witnessed in the last week with an avalanche of LOVE and SUPPORT!

Please join me!!! I just made my donation! :grouphug:

I'm so sorry. Just remember that the hearing is the last sense to go. Talk to her, tell her everything you want and need to. She will hear you. Remember all the good times, tell her about them. Remember her life lessons to you and thank her. If God is calling her home, she will be in a beautiful place. It is those of us left behind that hurt. We all understand. It is part of life. Not much of comfort right now I know. I'm sending you love and hugs.

Thanks for this. As my mother was in a coma she was never alone. One of her children, my father, or one of her sisters was there with her. I don't know what others did when they were there but I spent my time talking to her and singing some of her favorite hymns. I also let her know that if she was to tired to fight, it was okay. I would take care of dad for her and we would be ok.

By all means, talk to her.

Just sent my donation through Pay Pal. I had to rack my brain before finally getting the password correct :) Really hope you reach your goal KCL. My heart breaks for the family. I do wish them the best and hope it helps.

I lost my mother 7 years ago, 2 months to the day before my wedding. It was heartbreaking. I still have days that are hard for me. A song will play on the radio that was her favorite, or I see someone in the store from behind that looks like her, or something big happens in my life and I reach for the phone to call and then remember she is not there. There is a hole in your chest when you lose someone that never really goes away. At first it is hard to breathe, then after time it gets a little easier but there is always that void where they once were.
((( hugs ))) to all who have lost

Thank you so much! Just heard from Samantha and she's really touched. I don't in any way have anything to do with their paypal account but will just see tomorrow in court if we met our goal. :great:

500 $trong!!!

I just tried to donate but the link sent me to my gmail account... it might be my phone so if not today I will definitely send $ tomorrow. Found an extra $22 in my account yesterday... I think it's a sign!

WagaraTapaTalk

Wow...that was a great idea! I've been outraged for two solid weeks but turning that energy in to something POSITIVE and HELPFUL and truly UPLIFTING in the very essence of the word.

Thank you for spreading the word!

Hey if Justin Bieber can get famous via Twitter we can surely help this family (I actually texted that to Samantha lol).

:great: PAY IT FORWARD!!!

I also started the Pay It Forward on the The State vs. Jodi Ann Arias (A Pro-Alexander Family site) Facebook Page. There's a lot of people on there whom I think would want to donate. :)

DONE! Let us know when the first goal is met and maybe by midnight you can challenge us to double it! LOL

No prize here, either!

Done! I can't wait to find out how much $$ is raised!

No prize needed here, either.

What a wonderful idea, KCL. Sending prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV