a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get a message saying they cannot complete the operation because the default mail client is not properly installed.
Huh?

Not sure if you did it this way, cause it doesn't sound like it, so will supply this information.

Go to paypal.com

Sign in or I think you can send money without an account.

Use the above email address to send the money. Paypay has all of the information to get it to the right person using that email.

Hope this helps!

Three that I caught: 1) knife on nightstand; 2) shot in closet; 3) pictures on the computer. All three huge misspeaks. Then there were those answers she did not want to give such as Travis being "extremely" fearful because of Jodi's stalking. Pretty bad when the Judge has to remove the jury so defense can tell her, again, to answer the question truthfully.

Monday should be very interesting. I wonder if Sam was upset when she came out of the meeting in the Judge's chambers because ALV denied approaching her, or that ALV claimed she said nothing to Sam. And if the hearing with Ms. Wong has to do with what they may have captured on video? No response required if you suspect or know but I would not put it past ALV to deny she was trying to make contact.
who is Ms. Wong? I tried to search here for her name but found nothing. Is she part of the press? I saw her in the court when the judge told her to appear next week.

:seeya:

They did see it and posted right front and center of the FB Page! Yay! Awesome :D

Actually with all due respect that facebook page has promoted donations to the family for months now, they remind the members at least twice a week to do so, and usually on the weekends, they ensure the donation information is posted. Thousands of members from there have donated and continue to, just as on this website. It was on State vs Arias FB page, that a donation account was first established with the help of the Hughes and Travis' family. It's nice on this page though that Katiecoolady also gets donations mailed and passes them on to the family directly.

Sent. No ribbon needed. :tyou:

As ALV is still under subpoena, i'm assuming she is still testifying?

Correct me if i'm wrong, but, wasn't the last of the jury question on Friday?
If I'm not mistaken I remember the judge mentioning, after the jury questions session, that she had just received a few more questions from the jury for the councils to review and object to or accept.

Not sure if you did it this way, cause it doesn't sound like it, so will supply this information.

Go to paypal.com

Sign in or I think you can send money without an account.

Use the above email address to send the money. Paypay has all of the information to get it to the right person using that email.

Hope this helps!

Thankyou. That worked.
My small donation winging its way to the TA family. By rights the DT should be sending some too after dragging this out with all this ridiculous testimony!

I need to get some anger out before I explode, and before another week of absolute lies begins. After weeks of blaming the victim via the mouths of two self-annointed "experts" who never had the pleasure of meeting Travis, a demon who sees no wrong in what she did in butchering a man who she claims she loved, and a defense team riddled with smirks and giggles who try to defend the defenseless, right down to the laughing cows in the audience. Heaven help the true victims of domestic violence if they place their trust in Alyce LaViolette. As for the demon butcheress, may she rot in hell. The defense team hopefully never has someone they love lost to violence, the smirks and giggles would soon turn to tears.

I pray for the family each and every day. I pray that one day their tears and sadness will lessen. They are the perfect example of what love in a family truly means. They can hold their heads up and know that there are multitudes of caring people in this world who cry with them. Their tears become our tears, their pain, we feel. Justice will come to this family, and it will be a weight lifted from their tired shoulders. I pray it is swift.

This trial is about an innocent victim, Travis Alexander, a real human being who was a son, a brother, a grandson, and a friend to many. He is more than just a crime scene photo or a murder statistic. He deserves respect and most importantly, HE deserves the right to a fair and just trial, not one laced with lies, manipulation, and down right abuse.

Question for the courtroom observers...I know the defense advocate has been sitting at the desk behind them the whole trial. Is the victim's advocate sitting with the family?
great point! I also wondered why the prosecution didn't add their own domestic violence expert and psychologist to the witness list. After the prosecution's expert witnesses made their professional assessment of the defendant, their reports would quickly provide a professional quality reference point to demonstrate the obvious bias from the Defense Team's 'expert' witnesses.

Other cases have included expert witnesses for both sides, why didn't the PT have their own expert witness psych evaluation team?

I'm rushing to get ready for Tricia's True Crime Radio in 10 min but wanted to say I'm getting the pm's of the donations rolling in and have over 25 to reply to right now and I will tonite (after the radio show I'm rushing out to a much needed sound meditation night tonite). We got one of our quiet posters writing me who donated $3500 today because of this drive. WOW! He's also been very very generous in the past. This has been a HUGE success!! Lots of love to you all................

Wouldn't it be wonderful if they were to get what they need to carry them through this trial? and not have to worry about finances for the duration?

My heart has been touched today. Kisses to everyone!!

WagaraTapaTalk

It's a fantastic blog! Thank you for sharing it, she is a treasure. What is not to love about a sentence like this :

"The relentlessly absurd trial of Jodi Arias took a surreal hairpin turn into The Magic Kingdom this week, when professional victim Alyce LaViolette and Mad Dog Martinez dragged poor Snow White, of all people, into this sordid mess."

And that's just one sentence if an unending stream of them :D

(snips by me)

I love it, too! I signed up for the blog. I look forward to Eggie's take as things, um, progress!!

I get a message saying they cannot complete the operation because the default mail client is not properly installed.
Huh?

Google "default mail client is not properly installed" + Windows 7 (or whatever you have) for step by step instructions to fix. I bet somebody got a new computer recently? I am 99.99879% sure it is on your end.

I see that was not your issue - so ignore! Did you click the gmail addy first instead of going to paypal dot com?

who is Ms. Wong? I tried to search here for her name but found nothing. Is she part of the press? I saw her in the court when the judge told her to appear next week.

CNN producer - I will delete this if already answered but answering now before I forget! LOL

~~~~~~~~~

My goal is for 500 of us to each paypal $10 to their paypal account and at day's end they will have received $5K (or more). Can you imagine? It's already getting retweeted all over the twittersphere.

WE CAN DO THIS!!!

Please join me!!! I just made my donation! :grouphug:

Done!!!
What a great idea!!! You are an angel on earth, KCL!!!

Set up your account and log in.....you will see in the main window your account overview "click the Send Money tab upper left of account screen next to My Account Tab" enter the email address, then the amount you want to donate and click sending money to friends or family....if you use a credit card they will charge you $1.00 I think...or .50 some cents....if you use your bank account attached to your account it is free..

Hope this helps you:)

Go to the PayPal website, log in (or create a login) and use the email address justice4travisalexander@gmail.com when prompted. Good luck!

Had to open up a paypal account, so it took me awhile, but sent my donation. I am so proud of you KCL and all of the wonderful people here on Websleuths. I don't post much ... mostly lurk, but you are all so compassionate and intelligent.

Love this idea KCL ... good job. Now that I have a paypal account, I will be able to donate more from time to time. Can't wait to hear from you tomorrow to see if we met your goal. Maybe we will even exceed ... wouldn't that be so totally awesome. Hugs

Sydni

She's an HLN producer.

Ok guys I'm running out to meditate and relax my mind and body and will be back and respond to all the messages.

I will get you an update to our fund raising efforts today when I get home as well.

And all the pm's I've received! THANK YOU!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668