a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get blown away easily, but seriously, the past few weeks have done it. The outpouring of love and concern from people all over the world who have gathered together for the sole express purpose of watching a beautiful soul whose life was deliberately cut short get justice... I'm blown away. Takes a lot to really get me crying, but I am.

:heartbeat:

Thank You so very much to each and every one of you who have kept us informed but given so many joys to the Alexander Family, their friends, and of course the prosecution team of Juan Martinez, Det. Flores, and every single other person who's worked so very hard to help them a just and rightful conviction.

:seeya:
Thanks KCL and Anewsjunkie!
Wow that poster was cool!
So interesting to know that JM feels confidant of a verdict on Monday!
:blowkiss:
Have a great weekend everyone!

Someone please, please help me.. I had to take my hubby to the surgery center this afternoon at 2pm (AZ time) and I missed the end of Nurmi and Juan's rebuttal. Please tell me where I can watch this? I am so freaked and worried I need to see how Juan brought this back to Travis.

Can someone point me to the video of this afternoon?? Thank you!

OMG you guys...tears tears tears..then we all ran over to the courthouse and picked up some more custom M&M's on the way (sent by one of our posters to this hotel!). Got there and got to visit with the family and friends (long walk with Chris Hughes, you HAVE GOT to listen this sun to Tricia's radio show where he will be w/ me this SUn). And get THIS. I'm needing to get up to the pool but I got to have a private little sharing with Juan Martinez , Det Flores today after passing him our poster Jayarohh's poster he so graciously made and he was getting on the elevator and I sort of ran him down then told him I had more M&M's and this poster, he stopped and said "let's go see it". Then we went back to the victim room and I got to show it to him, share a bit of it , he asked MY feedback on how he did today (!!!), and he ordered me to be back Mon for the verdict.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok gotta run, just had to share.

JUSTICE IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, in tears again....Are you serious?? Where to begin..

Trying to imagine standing in a room talking privately to Juan Martinez & he asks me how he did today...
After choking back the huge lump in my throat & too hoarse to speak, I'd probably just ask for a hug..not quite sure who needed it more...

Good grief, I've cried too much today..angry tears, sad tears...so ready for for her to hear her fate.

oh wow. you ladies are so wonderful to share these things with us and i'm so proud to be a websleuther with you all.

Someone please, please help me.. I had to take my hubby to the surgery center this afternoon at 2pm (AZ time) and I missed the end of Nurmi and Juan's rebuttal. Please tell me where I can watch this? I am so freaked and worried I need to see how Juan brought this back to Travis.

day 56 all here at this link:
http://www.youtube.com/user/croakerqueen123?feature=g-hist

hope all is well with your hubby!

When I miss court, I catch the videos on youtube under croakerqueen.

OMG you guys...tears tears tears..then we all ran over to the courthouse and picked up some more custom M&M's on the way (sent by one of our posters to this hotel!). Got there and got to visit with the family and friends (long walk with Chris Hughes, you HAVE GOT to listen this sun to Tricia's radio show where he will be w/ me this SUn). And get THIS. I'm needing to get up to the pool but I got to have a private little sharing with Juan Martinez , Det Flores today after passing him our poster Jayarohh's poster he so graciously made and he was getting on the elevator and I sort of ran him down then told him I had more M&M's and this poster, he stopped and said "let's go see it". Then we went back to the victim room and I got to show it to him, share a bit of it , he asked MY feedback on how he did today (!!!), and he ordered me to be back Mon for the verdict.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok gotta run, just had to share.

JUSTICE IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That poster is awesome! I am so glad that you had that moment with Juan and that he too knows how much support is out here for him. I like hearing that he thinks the verdict will be Monday and I hope you are in court for it, Katie.

SO looking forward to hearing Chris Hughes on Sunday night, thank you for the heads up!

All of Travis' friends have so honored his memory these last few months. His family must be so proud, and grateful..

Travis Alexander was well loved, is sorely missed, and will be honored by the delivery of a just verdict. Longest weekend ever..

So, does everyone think the verdict will be Monday morning? My sister and I have said before 2:00 PM local time Monday!!

KCL, what was your answer to Juan when he asked for your feedback?? You go, girl!!!!

Edited to add this as well: I was thinking about alllll of Travis' friends who have been interviewed on various shows over the last few months.....I can't count how many, but I was thinking of the very FEW close friends that I have, other than family members, I don't really have more than 4 people that I count as good friends. When I think of how very many people that are/were true friends of Travis, who have spoken on his behalf, it is amazing to me. That many people can't be wrong about another person. He truly was loved by many. My thoughts are with each of them and the family, as well as all you loyal WSers who have been by their side!

Thats interesting. What was the first question for dr. G and did headphones ask it? And what did you make of maureen?

Maureen--she took notes, paid close attention. She often talked with Ponytail and sometimes the Artist on sidebars.

There were tweets on Tuesday that Headphones passed the first question into the basket for Dr. G. The question was:
How do you feel events such as incarceration, public accusation and invasion of privacy on a large scale can affect tests such as the MMPI and MCI.

I didn't like that question...JMO. "Public ACCUSATION?" Come again?

Pasa! We have missed ya! Hope your loved one is doing better.

KCL Thank you kindly for sharing JM meeting with us. I hope you told him that we are all behind him 100%. Have fun Lady. Enjoy your weekend.

I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to all of our WSers who attended the trial and reported back to us as well as all those who transcribed! I really appreciate everyone since I was not able to watch a lot of the time.

Justice for Travis!

Thank you KCL and your posse of angels for everything you do for the Alexander family. The love, support, compassion, and unwaivering faith are an inspiration and will never be forgotten.

You remind me of the Alabama song "Angels Among Us".

My thoughts and prayers are with the Alexander family. My heart breaks for them. God must have heard their prayers and sent you, amazing Katie, to help them through this nightmare.

God bless you all.

[video=youtube;zCYFPMjCgKA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCYFPMjCgKA[/video]

Maureen--she took notes, paid close attention. She often talked with Ponytail and sometimes the Artist on sidebars.

There were tweets on Tuesday that Headphones passed the first question into the basket for Dr. G. The question was:
How do you feel events such as incarceration, public accusation and invasion of privacy on a large scale can affect tests such as the MMPI and MCI.

I didn't like that question...JMO. "Public ACCUSATION?" Come again?

Incarceration JA, public accusation (JA calling TA pedo) invasion of privacy (again JA getting into his computer , peeking etc). I took this as a pro prosecution.

day 56 all here at this link:
http://www.youtube.com/user/croakerqueen123?feature=g-hist

hope all is well with your hubby!

Thank you so much... he had to get an injection in his back for nerve pain, unfortunately it doesn't seem like it worked :(

I am so worried because I missed all of Juan's rebuttal... I hope the jury gets this right... she deserves nothing less.
Thank you so much for the link.. going to watch now.

Thank you so much... he had to get an injection in his back for nerve pain, unfortunately it doesn't seem like it worked :(

I am so worried because I missed all of Juan's rebuttal... I hope the jury gets this right... she deserves nothing less.
Thank you so much for the link.. going to watch now.

The back injections sometimes up to one week before you feel any better. Usually you may have to go in for three before you really really feel good again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugar4Mama