A view from the inside: observations from our own court observers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone wanna get thrown in the pokey for contempt of court?
Me thinks the judge would not appreciate such a stunt.

On a related note, I have a fantasy about a victim impact statement just being the worst sort of adolescent name-calling. I think that is what would actually hurt someone like JA. She doesn't give a rat's @ss about the pain and loss she caused other people. But I think if someone got up there and called her fat, ugly and stupid - pointed and laughed - that would get her blood boiling. I'm pretty sure this is not allowed, though.

It would not be allowed, but we can dream. LOL!

Besides the fact that I think any references to their sexual relationship are hurtful to Travis's family. I wouldn't want to rub that in their faces. Moo!

Kirk Nurmi smiled at me outside of court, near the elevators. I smiled at him, first. He knows he's a pariah; I feel bad for the guy. I noticed him gently adjust Wilmot's chair when she got in it and it turned a little. Again, I found some endearing qualities in him.

after some of the tourture he has put me thru watcing him cross examine.....:truce:

Anyone wanna get thrown in the pokey for contempt of court?
Me thinks the judge would not appreciate such a stunt.

On a related note, I have a fantasy about a victim impact statement just being the worst sort of adolescent name-calling. I think that is what would actually hurt someone like JA. She doesn't give a rat's @ss about the pain and loss she caused other people. But I think if someone got up there and called her fat, ugly and stupid - pointed and laughed - that would get her blood boiling. I'm pretty sure this is not allowed, though.

or mock her photography skills---her artistic ways....:please:

Hi everyone,
Katie (aka Kathy) has finally helped me get onto this forum!
I am happy to be here and will do all I can to post regularly throughout the remainder of the trial....
Nice to meet everyone on here...
Katie

Hi Anita,

Nice to meet you - There is just so much to say in such little time!!

I am in there every day and hope to bring the courtroom to you, so you can understand more of what is happening from inside.

Katie

Hi Anita,

Nice to meet you - There is just so much to say in such little time!!

I am in there every day and hope to bring the courtroom to you, so you can understand more of what is happening from inside.

Katie

Hi!!!! I love love LOVE watching you on Dr. Drew! Our voice of reason! Welcome to WS!

Hi Moo -

Nice to meet you! There is just so much to say in such little time.....
A lot is happening in the courtroom and I hope to be able to continue to convey things that are seen there which aren't on the TV.

Katie

Hi everyone,
I am happy to be here and will do all I can to post regularly throughout the remainder of the trial....
Katie

Hi Katie!! :seeya:

We're so happy you decided to join! I always look forward to hearing your opinions on the Dr. Drew show! I'll admit, I have fast forwarded through his show a few times just to watch the jurors part first. You are beautiful and I wish he would let you talk more. I feel like the opinions of people like you, KatieCoolady, PASA, Anita, etc. come across more real than the talking heads that always want to debate.

:welcome:

Hi!!
Thank you so much. I appreciate that.....Being able to be in the courtroom was something that was real unexpected for me so I feel it's a real honor to be in there....It's heartbreaking to talk with Travis' family and his friends because it really exemplifies the devastation of this horrific case.
It's so nice to meet you on here. I will do my best to give you all the details of what is taking place...
Katie

Hi!!
Thank you so much. I appreciate that.....Being able to be in the courtroom was something that was real unexpected for me so I feel it's a real honor to be in there....It's heartbreaking to talk with Travis' family and his friends because it really exemplifies the devastation of this horrific case.
It's so nice to meet you on here. I will do my best to give you all the details of what is taking place...
Katie

Hey Katie,

Some here have expressed concern that the jury is getting lost, because Juan is jumping around so much, and not explaining the points he is making. What is your impression of how the jury is responding to his cross examination? Any clues from them ?

[Also named Katie]

Hi everyone,
Katie

Hello, Katie! Love to see your updates on Dr. Drew & so excited to have you here on WS!!

I look forward to your observations--esp. those about Juan! :)

Hi everyone,
Katie

Welcome Katie! I've seen you at trial and on Dr. Drew's show. :)

Glad you made it here, it's a great group of people.

:welcome4:

HI KATIEDRDREWSJUROR!!! :seeya:!! Glad you made it!

You are definitely a NATURAL on t.v. and I'll love seeing you on the show more now that I've met you in person! xo Wear that blue ribbon proud. ;)

P.s. At this point I think you ought to get a media pass. Just sayin'!

Hi Katie-
Glad you've joined us!!
Looking forward to your insights from the inside!!

DDJ Katie in the house! Welcome! Glad you made it. In case you guys don't know, Katie is not a paid employee but coming to court daily on her own dime to observe this first hand and now report on Dr. Drew at night as "Dr Drew's Jury". She's an "eyes and ears" in the courtroom EVERY day. Warm Websleuths Welcome!!!

See ya tomorrow afternoon. ;)

Welcome Katie. Looking forward to all your input and observations. The more eyes and ears in that courtroom the better. Thank You

Hi everyone,
Katie

:welcome4:

It is an honor you have joined us! Looking forward to your reports!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GinTonic