A view from the inside: observations from our own court observers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all! Super cool to get in! I am hoping to get back in for afternoon session. Love meeting all he WS'ers in person!

Let me know if ya wanna meet up after court- ill come down- cant wait to read you and everyone else! So glad you got in!

Sorry you didn't get in katiecoolady . I so look forward to all of your postas and the rest who can bring us in to the courtroom!

Page 9

Tricolor looks tired. I'm tired, too. Let's name the jury!

(NOTE, these names are not meant to be offensive or hurt anyone's feelings. First thing that came to mind, usually.) I typed this list out once and when I hit post, the site kicked me off! I hope it doesn't happen again. I just take too dang long typing! lol These are numbered, 1 is the person in the front row, closest to Jodi. The second row again starts at the person (#10) closest to Jodi.

Jurors

1.Church Lady- Mid 50's, short hair, no make-up, glasses.

2.Trump-Guy in 40's, lots of hair, car salesman look.

3.Housewife-She is a big lady (tall and heavy set, not obese) with a very sweet face, no make-up.

4.Grandpa-Bald, sweet faced older man that looks like my grandpa.

5.Tricolor-Early 30's, short, stylish haircut with three colors, reminds me of one of my hairstylists.

6.Nancy-Lady in her 50's, lovely face, reminds me of Nancy Reagan with glasses, short sassy haircut.

7.Paul Rudd-Younger guy, mid-late 20's with spiky hair, sweat jacket, looks like the actor Paul Rudd.

8.The CEO-Good looking man, mid 50's with goatee. Can see him being the jury foreman.

9.Willy-Old hippy with long white ponytail, thin, small build.

10.Barb-Female, 40's, has the "sexy librarian" look, wearing a form fitting sweater, slender build and voluptuous. If ANYONE on the jury is offended by disparaging comments regarding breast augmentation, my guess is it would be her. She is the only juror I couldn't see very clearly; just when she entered and exited the courtroom and when I stretched up out of my seat to gawk at her.

11.Poquito-Little Mexican guy (maybe 5'3) with long graduated pony tail, lots of facial hair and piercings.

12.Neil-Early 50's high forehead, glasses, looks very nervous and turns red easily. This is the guy that makes KCL nervous.

13.The Wrestler-Younger good looking guy, large build.

14.Old potsmoking CPA (I have no idea why I wrote this, i have ZERO recollection of this juror. He did not make any impression on me, other than when I was going down the rows naming them.)

15.Elderly Man-This man is definitely the oldest juror, he occasionally uses the headphones to listen to the proceedings that Jodie's Auntie uses.

16.Maureen-Red haired, glasses (the red might be too red to be a natural ginger) If I had to guess one Mormon on the jury, it would be her.

17.Pony Tail-Young girl, pony tail, plain, pony tail and sweats.

18.The Artist-Bald, attractive, glasses, 50's-60's, large build, holds his notebook on a binder as if he's going to sketch. He looks around the gallery a lot. I thought we met eyes a couple of times, but who knows, that room is so huge!

That's our jury,according to Anita, folks! :seeya:

Bump and thanks so much!!!!

P.S. I feel sorry for the older people on the jury having to listen to all the sex stuff!!

Hi everyone,
Katie (aka Kathy) has finally helped me get onto this forum!
I am happy to be here and will do all I can to post regularly throughout the remainder of the trial....
Nice to meet everyone on here...
Katie

I'm way late to the party, but WELCOME to the best forum on the web. :)

We're glad you're here!

This is frigga, here with pasa, tok, kbisme and whatsupaz! Pasa and whatsupaz got in for morning session, we will all be in for afternoon. Currently waiting for katiecoo to arrive. Pasa and whatsupaz have notes they will post later. Gw is working the crowd as I type. Az lawyer has just texted she is here. We will all check in with our observations later. Hope debates are going well, can't wait to enter the fray.
Awesome!

11.Poquito-Little Mexican guy (maybe 5'3) with long graduated pony tail, lots of facial hair and piercings.

He always stares at me as he walks out of the juror box and looks like he wants to strangle me. Never have seen him smile, even outside the courtroom.

While I am sure nobody means any harm ... Referring to someone as "Mexican" unless you absolutely know for sure that they were born in Mexico is inappropriate. The correct term would be Hispanic, Latino or Latina.

JFTR and JMO and I also meant no harm in pointing this out. :seeya:

Darn it. I'm definitely not getting in. :( I would really like to meet up with you, katiecoolady, and whoever else is still here at the end--I will try to find somewhere in the courthouse to do some work on ipad and follow the trial thread in the meantime.

I saw Travis's brother on the courthouse steps during lunch. He looked so sad and pale. :(

Unfortunately, I think the killer/defendant is doing pretty good on the stand. She's working the emotional aspect going for 2nd degree, imo. I don't see Juan fazing her that much.
It will be interesting to hear from JM, if , he gives interviews after the trial.

She's a hard nut to crack. same demeanor and stamina that she showed during her interview with Detective Flores.

Wonder if she killed in the same unemotional methodical way ?

Darn it. I'm definitely not getting in. :( I would really like to meet up with you, katiecoolady, and whoever else is still here at the end--I will try to find somewhere in the courthouse to do some work on ipad and follow the trial thread in the meantime.

I saw Travis's brother on the courthouse steps during lunch. He looked so sad and pale. :(

Poor Brother, so sad to hear that, AZlawyer.

This thread is for our court room observers to post their thoughts and for members to post their questions.

Can we hold off on questions right now, but leave the thread open for the observers who are in the courtroom right now.

TIA
fran

Okay, who is who regarding Sleuthers? :wink:

courtroom-2-25_zps58a1ef0f.jpg

courtroom-2-25_zps1735e900.jpg

I will head down as soon as court ends. We've been going to the Palomar as it's in walking distance. Outside rooftop patio. I'll come down there unless otherwise noted! KatieDDJ always has time to kill before Dr. Drew. She knows the way. ;)

You can see KatieDDJ of course right there on the aisle (good seat!). She is probably sitting w/ another WSer. I'm looking right now and pretty sure I see WhatsupAZ in the back row behind her. Ok I'll stop commenting...please PM me if you'd like to meet up. 5pm ish Palomar rooftop poolside lounge. KatieDDJ knows it well (hopefully she wants to go). Or anywhere...just pm me.

Now on to the trial. GO Juan!

Is at as apparent to the entire court room as it is to those of us watching online and TV that Arias and her pathetic attorneys totally STALL for time when they constantly object to Mr. Martinez introducing evidence such as the Journals that they take FOREVER to read and pour over, like they have NEVER seen them before? It is ANNOYING!!!

I'm sorry to ask a question but this is a great pic and I don't know who is who. Can someone tell me who the people in the front row are? Names/relation to TA?

Don't know who the guy on the left is. Next is TA's sister, brother, sister and her husband.

I'm sorry to ask a question but this is a great pic and I don't know who is who. Can someone tell me who the people in the front row are? Names/relation to TA?

from left to right:

not sure who this guy is

Sam - TA's sister, shes a cop

Stephen (sp) - TA's brother

Tanisha - TA's sister

cant remember his name, but he is Tanisha's husband

Hi everyone. This is my first post on this awesome sight. Loving it here. So informative and so nice to see everyone in here getting along. Thank you to all those that are going to court and keeping everyone in the know. Ok, one question for the court observers, Does it look to you like the jury is loving Jaun Martinez as much as I am? He is so patient dealing with this totally frustrating woman it amazes me. I would have one HUGE headache after one hour with Jodi!!!:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela