Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #177

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are these people and why are they writing letters to the court self-incriminating themselves without attorney representation?
Can you explain your logic behind self-incriminating? I’m not following…
They received unsolicited texts, emails and protected work papers and crime scene images that originated from the defense side.
Maybe I need more coffee but it looks like they made statements that were pro-le and pro-prosecution on social media channels so pro defense creators communicated with them privately and publicly on their media trying to prove their statements as false. Those same pro-defense individuals in trying to prove their point they forwarded the protected, sensitive documents along with the chain of communications to prove that they were valid and came from the defense.
I mean this could to happen to any of us here.

Who are these people and why are they writing letters to the court self-incriminating themselves without attorney representation?
who? A few of the "content creators" (youtubers) who's names appear on Hennessey's "additional witness & exhibits" list filed last week. (One from Denmark, one from California, one from Delphi.)

why? Great question. I asked Shakespeare, and he said:
"The content creators doth protest too much, methinks"

They received unsolicited texts, emails and protected work papers and crime scene images that originated from the defense side.
Maybe I need more coffee but it looks like they made statements that were pro-le and pro-prosecution on social media channels so pro defense creators communicated with them privately and publicly on their media trying to prove their statements as false. Those same pro-defense individuals in trying to prove their point they forwarded the protected, sensitive documents along with the chain of communications to prove that they were valid and came from the defense.
Not a lawyer (nor watch these people on YouTube) but one of the letters yesterday stated they “baited” Hennessy. That sounds like obstruction of justice or interference. Who knows if any of it is the truth or just a way to get clicks. Seems they should be working through LE or if they had to directly contact the court for whatever reason, use an attorney.

Agree on all points.

The defense bought this on themselves. This is part of the contempt hearing. Defense are trying to use the content creators as yet another stonewalling effort. Trial dates have already been set, yet they want the contempt hearing delayed.

The statements from the content creators were required by the court.

Even if the photos were deleted they could remain in clouds, hard drives even in the communication database.
My heart is absolutely broken for the families of Abigail and Libby.
I have no doubt that in 10 years when you do a Google image search for Delphi, those photos will show up. While I can't imagine the fact that people can see what was done helps the families, the real horror is that it was done. Photos or no photos... my heart aches for these families. Some nightmares never end.

Not a lawyer (nor watch these people on YouTube) but one of the letters yesterday stated they “baited” Hennessy. That sounds like obstruction of justice or interference. Who knows if any of it is the truth or just a way to get clicks. Seems they should be working through LE or if they had to directly contact the court for whatever reason, use an attorney.
If any of the YTers participated in online bad-mouthing attorneys and then go running to one when things get hot, it won't look so good to their money-paying subscribers. IMO

Same goes for the ones who openly admitted to lying in their videos.

Beaudette’s letter to the court that was filed.

Wow, I've been behind a day or two due to life, the below which I copied from the letter Beaudette filed with the court. I have hope now that we are getting closer to justice for Libby and Abby. Let it be known that I'm aware I'm in the minority, I have no problem with the P, I feel their office is fighting for justice for these girls. Doing my best to not get into a debate over the prosecution's actions. To me it is simply a diversion, and I failed to see what any of it has to do with RA being on the bridge, at the location, at the time these girls were murdered. Let's get to the trial for Libby and Abby.

The below speaks of THE TRUTH, I have hope.

Section copied from the Beaudette letter to the court:

Below is a link to a Google Drive folder compiled to document the behaviors of certain individuals mentioned in the witness list, which displays their physical threats, their willingness to alter or create communications and pass them off as authentic, and it will become obvious what the truth is, that many of those individuals who claim to be witnesses, actually were in communication with the defense, the evidence is provided. | am prepared to provide further evidence and clarification as needed, | will be continuously updating the folder with more and more proof as time permits. Respectfully, Gary Beaudette

Agree on all points.

The defense bought this on themselves. This is part of the contempt hearing. Defense are trying to use the content creators as yet another stonewalling effort. Trial dates have already been set, yet they want the contempt hearing delayed.

Can the court require statements like this? Wouldn’t they need to come through LE?

(Sorry I am not a lawyer so not sure how this communication should work)

who? A few of the "content creators" (youtubers) who's names appear on Hennessey's "additional witness & exhibits" list filed last week. (One from Denmark, one from California, one from Delphi.)

why? Great question. I asked Shakespeare, and he said:
"The content creators doth protest too much, methinks"

Since all the “content creators” so far have squarely pointed the finger at the defense as the creators of the contemptible misdeeds plus more, my thoughts would be they are angry at the defense for trying to pull them into their plot to deflect the defense’s own guilt onto the prosecution and want to set the record straight before the defense starts trying to manhandle the truth into a mangled mess.
“Double, double toil and trouble” and all that.

RSBM
Sorry ... just wanted to clarify something here.

Judge Gull cannot have ex parte comms with potential witnesses or authors of exhibits for the Contempt hearing, and to resolve that she posts these unsolicited commentary from witnesses to the docket. The court hasn't required creators to write letters to the court; these "content creators" have written in voluntarily. JMHO

Wow, I've been behind a day or two due to life, the below which I copied from the letter Beaudette filed with the court. I have hope now that we are getting closer to justice for Libby and Abby. Let it be known that I'm aware I'm in the minority, I have no problem with the P, I feel their office is fighting for justice for these girls. Doing my best to not get into a debate over the prosecution's actions. To me it is simply a diversion, and I failed to see what any of it has to do with RA being on the bridge, at the location, at the time these girls were murdered. Let's get to the trial for Libby and Abby.

The below speaks of THE TRUTH, I have hope.

Section copied from the Beaudette letter to the court:

Below is a link to a Google Drive folder compiled to document the behaviors of certain individuals mentioned in the witness list, which displays their physical threats, their willingness to alter or create communications and pass them off as authentic, and it will become obvious what the truth is, that many of those individuals who claim to be witnesses, actually were in communication with the defense, the evidence is provided. | am prepared to provide further evidence and clarification as needed, | will be continuously updating the folder with more and more proof as time permits. Respectfully, Gary Beaudette
I hope it the truth and nothing confidential is in that google drive since he sent it to people that have nothing to do with this case.

I still don’t understand on why he is not providing this info to LE but directly to the judge instead. (Not a lawyer but seems like the content should be passed along to LE to investigate. ) I must be completely missing the boat on why LE was bypassed. Thank you for the responses all.

Can the court require statements like this? Wouldn’t they need to come through LE?

(Sorry I am not a lawyer so not sure how this communication should work)

no

Can they require you to make a statement without legal counsel?

and no

moo

Last edited:
I hope it the truth and nothing confidential is in that google drive since he sent it to people that have nothing to do with this case.

I still don’t understand on why he is not providing this info to LE but directly to the judge instead. (Not a lawyer but seems like the content should be passed along to LE to investigate. ) I must be completely missing the boat on why LE was bypassed. Thank you for the responses all.
Per his letter he did forward evidence to LE shortly after receiving crime scene photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Memez411