Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand.
The abduction location per LE, is .6 miles from where RA puts himself on the bridge and the witness corroborated.

There's .6 miles that requires explaining, and if others are at the "down the hill" location ... it's appropriate to reset assumptions, IMO.
Something's either way off on my Google Earth or I'm really baffled now. I just measured the full length of that bridge and it's only about .17 miles. Could they have said/meant .06 miles?

Something's either way off on my Google Earth or I'm really baffled now. I just measured the full length of that bridge and it's only about .17 miles. Could they have said/meant .06 miles?

I am pretty certain that the bridge is 1300 feet in length. My math skills are...meh ..but wouldn't that be about a quarter of a mile?MONON Railroad Historical-Technical Society.

Last edited:
03/25/2024Order Issued
Defendant appears in person and with counsel, Attorneys Bradley Rozzi and Andrew Baldwin. State appears by Prosecuting Attorney Nicholas McLeland, Deputy Prosecuting Attorney James Luttrell, and Deputy Prosecuting Attorney Stacey Diener. Hearing held on Defense Motion to Dismiss for Destroying Exculpatory Evidence. Matter taken under advisement to review the evidence submitted.
Judicial Officer:
Gull, Frances -SJ
Noticed:
McLeland, Nicholas Charles
Noticed:
Baldwin, Andrew Joseph
Noticed:
Rozzi, Bradley Anthony
Noticed:
Luttrull, James David JR
Noticed:
Diener, Stacey Lynn
Order Signed:
03/22/2024
03/25/2024Order Issued
The Court has taken under advisement the State's Motion to Enter Protective Order for Evidence Gathered from the Indiana Department of Correction (filed March 17, 2024) and the Defendant's Response (filed March 19, 2024) and denies the State's Motion. The Court, however, prohibits the defense from any dissemination of the personal practices of any deponent.
Judicial Officer:
Gull, Frances -SJ
Noticed:
McLeland, Nicholas Charles
Noticed:
Baldwin, Andrew Joseph
Noticed:
Rozzi, Bradley Anthony
Noticed:
Luttrull, James David JR
Noticed:
Diener, Stacey Lynn
Order Signed:
03/22/2024
"...prohibits the defense from any dissemination of the personal practices of any deponent."

Lets see how long it takes for a youtuber to get that info and run with it. Yes, I'm totally skeptical that information won't be publicized via the defense's contacts. AJMO

My thinking has always been that Libby started the video as BG approached, stuck the phone in her back pocket when BG got nearer, and it kept recording the video (and audio) in her pocket until the battery died. But now I wonder.
Right.. but if the clip is only around 40 seconds... Perhaps the phone was bordering to dead on battery, but if not.. what stopped the recording then?

EF:

Lives/ lived more than 2 hours from the crime scene.

His phone was in Rushville between the hours of 10:30 AM until 7 ish PM ( page 96FM)

February 1st, 2018:

EF is interviewed on video, by Jerry Holeman, and Kevin Murphy. Page 92. During this interview, Elvis agreed to take a mouth swab that would be used for DNA. After being dropped off at home, EF makes statement about spitting on one of the girls. Page 93.

Aug 22, 2018.

Joyce Moffit, EF's other sister, interviewed. Important to note on two other occasions, she denied her brother made any incriminating statements. But, on the third time, she relates statements from EF made during October 2017.

Hmmmmm , why the story change?
Also her statement refers to something claimed 8 months after the girls were murdered.

I think it's also important to note that those that have seen the photos don't see horns or antlers on Abby. There are random sticks apparently lying around the bodies. DE said ( DE was a searcher and AWs uncle) early on that the girls were covered with sticks and LG with sticks and leaves. Delphi is small, and those rumors ( at the time) easily rapidly spread to surrounding areas. EF very likely heard others talking about it.

IMO EF was investigated by LE and easily ruled out. The same goes for the other Vinlanders.

JMO

I couldn't find a listed length, but this is what I got:

View attachment 492761

0.17 is less than a quarter mile
Ok I'll give it a shot. A mile is 5,280 ft.
0.17 miles is 897 ft 7.2 inches
Divide 5,280 by 4 and that's 1,320 ft.

897 ft feet is roughly 2 1/2 football fields

Anybody been to the bridge and looked (if not walked it, yikes!) across?

I just added a link to my post.
Sorry! I thought I had done that in my post.
I would have thought Google is pretty accurate since they are used by everyone from cell providers to LE to MSM to Gray Hughes. Then again, I would have thought that the Monon Railroad HIstorical Technical Society was pretty accurate since it's right there in their name. Perhaps we can get someone to go out there and walk it out. :eek:

Agree. And, I would just love to have recordings of EF, JM, and RAbr speaking. BH apparently has an alibi for that time frame, but I’m not aware that PW has. Was that even investigated? This case raises more questions than it gives clear answers. JMHO
If you go looking you can find some audio of RA’s voice online- may I suggest you start there.
Would it change your mind about Elvis if you knew he was missing all of his teeth and had a very distinct accent. Or that he doesn’t have a car and he did have an alibi at the time of crime
and his phone confirms? His alibi and phone being 127 miles away from Delphi (2hr per Google maps) And he was interviewed several times and submitted a dna sample?
PW also had an alibi. The defense goes on and on in the Franks about how they don’t have proof that LE canvassed the neighborhood asking for proof or ring cameras proving PW was home. You know what they don’t mention? PW’s phone location. Which leads me to believe LE did pull its location and knew he was home with his son as he stated in his multiple interviews. Defense wouldn’t want to include this information though.

Some of these facts are in the franks if you are willing to weed through all the rest of the dramatic speculation.

I don't have any bigger doubts that it's him. But I wonder how they determined it.

You could read my posts regarding it a bit up.
This has been asked and answered.
Are you just looking for a differing opinion outside of what is in the Probable Cause Affidavit filed by the officials with direct access to the evidence of this crime?

If you go looking you can find some audio of RA’s voice online- may I suggest you start there.
Would it change your mind about Elvis if you knew he was missing all of his teeth and had a very distinct accent. Or that he doesn’t have a car and he did have an alibi at the time of crime
and his phone confirms? His alibi and phone being 127 miles away from Delphi (2hr per Google maps) And he was interviewed several times and submitted a dna sample?
So you're saying Elvis has left the building

He is BG
I understand.
The abduction location per LE, is .6 miles from where RA puts himself on the bridge and the witness corroborated.

There's .6 miles that requires explaining, and if others are at the "down the hill" location ... it's appropriate to reset assumptions, IMO.
RA is BG. He put himself on the platform, witness saw him on the platform, he placed himself on the platform.
She turned around and passed the girls who were on their way to the bridge.
The trail is a rail bed, very straight, the bridge is visible from a point of a slight bend midway between Mears lot and the bridge.

RA could not have failed to see the girls walking to the bridge as he walked from the platform back down the trail to "sit on a bench."

Last edited:
PW also had an alibi. The defense goes on and on in the Franks about how they don’t have proof that LE canvassed the neighborhood asking for proof or ring cameras proving PW was home. You know what they don’t mention? PW’s phone location. Which leads me to believe LE did pull its location and knew he was home with his son as he stated in his multiple interviews. Defense wouldn’t want to include this information though.

Some of these facts are in the franks if you are willing to weed through all the rest of the dramatic speculation.
So because PW, EF and possibly others left their phones at home, they are not suspects, but if RA left his phone at home, he is without a doubt, BG. And, only RA lies because he’s guilty, not EF, JM, BH or PW. Got it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GFinder