ABC producer paid for George, Cindy Anthony to stay at the Ritz

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please Shirley, we've arrived from a long trip on which we received the most horrendous of news, can you fix us some dinner that we probably won't eat?

And while you're at it, make up a few beds for us (scratchy sheets preferred).

Wow, that's really impressive, Blaise. Good for you, preparing yourself for the fight ahead. Excuse me please because there is no humor in what happened to your daughter, but I picture Rocky pumping up, getting ready to do battle, music and all. Go Blaise! I hope you and your daughter are both coping well and that you knocked that SOB flat on his sorry backside....repeatedly.

To the time of that call to the day he was sentenced, 6 months. We set a county record. He got 15 yrs. The longest sentence in the history of my county. And the Rocky thing was spot on. I woke up every day, with adrenalin pumping. I had to slay a monster.

It was a year later before I had that wee little breakdown . . .

Blaise

Please Shirley, we've arrived from a long trip on which we received the most horrendous of news, can you fix us some dinner that we probably won't eat?

Yeah, God forbid they should go to the great grandmother, who may have needed some comfort herself. Much better to stay at the Ritz and let the old woman fend for herself. See, that's where everyone is going wrong these days. Families used to stick together. Well, maybe not always if there were some impediments. But, it was better when families did comfort one another. 'Course we cannot expect any of that in this case - seems like every man for himself, with immunity, that is.

My opinion only

If that were my grandbaby, that I loved soooooo much, I wouldn't have stayed at the Ritz. I would have gone, immediatly, not passing go or collecting $200 to where her body was found. Maybe that's just me, or maybe it's just love. Who knows? I couldn't have slept one wink knowing that little body I'd held was a skeleton with the skull rolling free. I would have had nightmare knowing she'd been in a garbage bag in the mud. I couldn't have put any food in my mouth, I would have PUKED. But that's just me.

My opinion only.

LoL they only do this when they know the body isn't in the location searched while passing out false leads and photos of some other child. Of course I don't care where they eat. It is the curious behavior in regards to just accepting the findings this time where before they acted totally different when a search turned up "possible" bones before and got a totally different reaction.

Maybe others believe their bunk of sending their own PI's out to search around the dump site to find the magical nanny and the child hiding in the bushes on the whim of the all knowing psychic but, not I.

To the time of that call to the day he was sentenced, 6 months. We set a county record. He got 15 yrs. The longest sentence in the history of my county. And the Rocky thing was spot on. I woke up every day, with adrenalin pumping. I had to slay a monster.

It was a year later before I had that wee little breakdown . . .

Blaise

1.gif

*sniff*

LoL they only do this when they know the body isn't in the location searched while passing out false leads and photos of some other child. Of course I don't care where they eat. It is the curious behavior in regards to just accepting the findings this time where before they acted totally different when a search turned up "possible" bones before and got a totally different reaction.

Maybe others believe their bunk of sending their own PI's out to search around the dump site to find the magical nanny and the child hiding in the bushes on the whim of the all knowing psychic but, not I.

There was no other time that bones had been found and LE refused to allow them to return to their home. :waitasec:

Yeah, God forbid they should go to the great grandmother, who may have needed some comfort herself. Much better to stay at the Ritz and let the old woman fend for herself. See, that's where everyone is going wrong these days. Families used to stick together. Well, maybe not always if there were some impediments. But, it was better when families did comfort one another. 'Course we cannot expect any of that in this case - seems like every man for himself, with immunity, that is.

My opinion only

They should have gone to stay in the assisted living facility? According to reports, the core family was together that night. Do you really expect them to go to the care facility?

The A's are not a "crime family'. Casey is a criminal. The rest of the A's are a "victim family."

Would you consider them a crime family if they were charged/convicted of OJ? Just curious, do you think they obstructed justice in any way? Do you believe they wanted immunity just for the sake of it or were they afraid of getting convicted of something?

I'm interested in your opinion. We just have speculation right now but you seem to see the best in them. I'd like to see that too at some point.

Would you consider them a crime family if they were charged/convicted of OJ? Just curious, do you think they obstructed justice in any way? Do you believe they wanted immunity just for the sake of it or were they afraid of getting convicted of something?

I'm interested in your opinion. We just have speculation right now but you seem to see the best in them. I'd like to see that too at some point.

I'll be happy to respond to this but we probably should take it to a different thread. Pick an appropriate one and I'll follow you.

ETA: I'll follow you after I get back from the store. Big winter storm warning here, need to stop up on beer before it hits.

There was no other time that bones had been found and LE refused to allow them to return to their home. :waitasec:

Yes, but before landing in the plane they made a statement saying, that they believed the bones to be her immediately after being found. Which would logically show they thought about the same place anyway since their PI's were out digging in the ground looking for the nanny's secret hideout in the brush. The other location where "possible bones" were discovered they were scant concerned and planned to travel in search of the Mcdonald's girl.

It didn't change reality at all. Could YOU have eaten after knowing your grandbaby's skull and bones were found in a garbage bag in a dump?

I just don't understand- WHY the focus on the FOOD?? :waitasec:

Again, we don't know what or IF they ATE anything at all. Maybe all they could manage was ice water or hot tea...we simply do not know.

It's worth mentioning though that Cindy looks like she hasn't eaten well for a very loong time. George is looking thinner, too.

I'll be happy to respond to this but we probably should take it to a different thread. Pick an appropriate one and I'll follow you.

ETA: I'll follow you after I get back from the store. Big winter storm warning here, need to stop up on beer before it hits.

Ok...the parking lot may be a good place. Have a few beers before you answer me. :)

They should have gone to stay in the assisted living facility? According to reports, the core family was together that night. Do you really expect them to go to the care facility?

Cindy's mother lives in a house. Her father is in the nursing home.

And while you're at it, make up a few beds for us (scratchy sheets preferred).

The scratchier the better! :rolleyes:

Is it so wrong to believe that our justice system is predicated on the sense of proportion?

The scratchier the better! :rolleyes:

Is it so wrong to believe that our justice system is predicated on the sense of proportion?

Please explain the sense of proportion our justice system is predicated on. I'm much too lazy to look it up. Thanks.

Yes, but before landing in the plane they made a statement saying, that they believed the bones to be her immediately after being found. Which would logically show they thought about the same place anyway since their PI's were out digging in the ground looking for the nanny's secret hideout in the brush. The other location where "possible bones" were discovered they were scant concerned and planned to travel in search of the Mcdonald's girl.

Everyone thought it was her immediately because of the hair/clothes etc. I'm sure that LE told them there was a strong likelihood it was Caylee.

Lemme tell you a story. And, no, this does not compare to the devastation of having my daughter murder my granddaughter. In 01-03, I read my 16-yr. old daughter's diary, and found out that her father, my husband, had been raping her since she was 12. And, for the first time, in my life, I started taking care of myself, physically. I ate right, that very first night. I took a multi-vitamin. I exercised. And I did this because I knew that the days and months ahead were gonna be long. And hard. And I was gonna have to get through them. And I couldn't do that if I collapsed.

And, that very first night, we had a big family supper. Because there is something so breaking bread together that is so elemental. And I ate.

I guess this doesn't mean I wasn't devastated, heh?

It is mindboggling to me the conditions that we put on another family's grief.

Blaise

As long as your daughter's rapist was not at the family supper your point is well taken.

On the food thing I may have gone the other way and eaten two large pepperonis with extra cheese. I hope I never need to find out.

IMHO, ABC acted in good faith with the hope of the eventual payoff. I would like to think the producer acted from compassion as well.

I still feel that they knew in July but that the confirmation took them out of reality on the Ritz evening. I can even imagine that all of them remember little from that evening. I hold nothing against them for it.

There are still about two hundred other conscious actions since then that I categorize under objectionable, macabre, bizzare, or disgusting. Their acts that appear criminal to me are a whole seperate caregory.

Can BC expound upon why he feels they need immunity? No long-winded non answers please, just facts.

Everyone thought it was her immediately because of the hair/clothes etc. I'm sure that LE told them there was a strong likelihood it was Caylee.

And I would give that coincidence if it didn't start in the beginning with one of the Greta interviews where she explained about she and GA giving a tour to the LE and telling them. "Oh we already looked under the clubhouse, pavers etc. I mean how many times does lightning strike before the house is burning? All those coincidences in a row would be like winning the lottery multiple times if not true.

So is it A. They are brain dead?
Or is it B. They are covering for a murdering child?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yoohoo27