ABC producer paid for George, Cindy Anthony to stay at the Ritz

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as your daughter's rapist was not at the family supper your point is well taken.

Are you kidding me? You're judging her after that? Do you have any idea just what is involved in a situation like that? Do you have any idea how hard it is for women faced with that situation? Yes, they should get away as soon as possible, but the reality of that for many women is quite different. What about the women who don't work and have no insight into their home's finances? What about the women who don't work plus homeschool their kids because their husband's believe it's god's way? Do you have any idea just how many DA's won't prosecute such a case for lack of evidence? Do you have any idea how many juries don't believe the accuser and think her angry, hysterical Mom put her up to it just to "get back" at the Dad or boyfriend or whatever? Some Mothers have their child go stay someplace else while they figure things out and get some support going. My point is that you can't judge if someone leaves that night, the only thing that matters is that they do leave. It's like you and your child being kicked out on the curb with nothing.

And I would give that coincidence if it didn't start in the beginning with one of the Greta interviews where she explained about she and GA giving a tour to the LE and telling them. "Oh we already looked under the clubhouse, pavers etc. I mean how many times does lightning strike before the house is burning? All those coincidences in a row would be like winning the lottery multiple times if not true.

So is it A. They are brain dead?
Or is it B. They are covering for a murdering child?

C: They desperately don't want to believe that Casey murdered Caylee because it is truly too much to bear. They cling to every possible false hope so they don't have to face the unbearable truth.

Cindy's mother lives in a house. Her father is in the nursing home.

I didn't know that. I still don't think the immediate family was under any moral obligation to leave the immediate area to go to her. George and Cindy lived with Caylee and raised her, I'm not sure why the onus of responsibility to rush out of town to comfort a more distant relative should be on them at that time.

just seems to me that the murder of their grand daughter has turned their financial woes around for them . . . somehow they do not have to work, they can afford high falutin attorneys, lavish dinners and luxurious stays at the RITZ.

I just hope that other families under financial duress, do not get any crazy ideas based on the financial success of the anthony's . . . just sayin!

just seems to me that the murder of their grand daughter has turned their financial woes around for them . . . somehow they do not have to work, they can afford high falutin attorneys, lavish dinners and luxurious stays at the RITZ.

I just hope that other families under financial duress, do not get any crazy ideas based on the financial success of the anthony's . . . just sayin!

You are jumping to this conclusion with zero hard evidence. There is no doubt that George and Cindy are on disability right now and that can help pay their mortgage. If I was in a similar situation I can't say that I wouldn't sell a photo of my child to a network in order to pay a bill and not go back to work because mentally/emotionally I wouldn't be able to work. I can't think of any family that went through something similar where a lynch mob was insisting they go back to work immediately. The attorneys are most likely working pro-bono for the publicity. The Ritz was comped out of kindness and probably because the network was trying to butter them up for the future. I'm not sure how you can look at their life and think success in any way. There is nothing luxurious about their life. Their life is miserable. Why do you think George wanted to kill himself?

C: They desperately don't want to believe that Casey murdered Caylee because it is truly too much to bear. They cling to every possible false hope so they don't have to face the unbearable truth.

I truly believe they suspected she was capable of it. I've got family members whom are just like this with their children. They could watch their child slit someone's throat and never see a thing even it were their own spouse. It isn't denial rather it is the child's right to them and they just need to have patience to fix them.

I truly do have sympathy that they had to choose between an already dead granddaughter or a daughter still here perhaps thinking that maybe they might be able to "fix her" in time.
My opinion to what I've seen since the beginning.

I just don't understand- WHY the focus on the FOOD?? :waitasec:

Again, we don't know what or IF they ATE anything at all. Maybe all they could manage was ice water or hot tea...we simply do not know.

It's worth mentioning though that Cindy looks like she hasn't eaten well for a very loong time. George is looking thinner, too.

Because it takes the heat off questions about why ABC paid, and why a producer was with them that night after they just learned about the remains. Which is the topic of this thread.

I truly believe they suspected she was capable of it. I've got family members whom are just like this with their children. They could watch their child slit someone's throat and never see a thing even it were their own spouse. It isn't denial rather it is the child's right to them and they just need to have patience to fix them.

I truly do have sympathy that they had to choose between an already dead granddaughter or a daughter still here perhaps thinking that maybe they might be able to "fix her" in time.
My opinion to what I've seen since the beginning.

I totally agree that they suspected she was capable of it, but sometimes our brains take over to protect us and block out what is too painful to admit. I don't think they chose one over the other. I don't think they consciously did anything. I think the protective part of their brains just took over and it wasn't pretty.

You are jumping to this conclusion with zero hard evidence. There is no doubt that George and Cindy are on disability right now and that can help pay their mortgage. If I was in a similar situation I can't say that I wouldn't sell a photo of my child to a network in order to pay a bill and not go back to work because mentally/emotionally I wouldn't be able to work. I can't think of any family that went through something similar where a lynch mob was insisting they go back to work immediately. The attorneys are most likely working pro-bono for the publicity. The Ritz was comped out of kindness and probably because the network was trying to butter them up for the future. I'm not sure how you can look at their life and think success in any way. There is nothing luxurious about their life. Their life is miserable. Why do you think George wanted to kill himself?

Considering the agreement from all sides on this board that the media are vultures, I find this statement disingenuous. As for the rest, your guess is as good at ours, not better. Your explanations have about as much hard evidence backing them as everyone else's. Now, if you were to convince me that the As' pattern of behaviour shows that they have had nothing but the best of intentions, then that would be really interesting.

Also, what BusyLady said.

I didn't know that. I still don't think the immediate family was under any moral obligation to leave the immediate area to go to her. George and Cindy lived with Caylee and raised her, I'm not sure why the onus of responsibility to rush out of town to comfort a more distant relative should be on them at that time.

Cindy's mother lives in the north end of Orlando, not out of town. Her father's nursing home is there too. And I don't know why you would consider her parents, including her very feeble father, more distant relatives.

Cindy's mother lives in the north end of Orlando, not out of town. Her father's nursing home is there too. And I don't know why you would consider her parents, including her very feeble father, more distant relatives.

They aren't immediate family.

Wow, I think you need to step back for a minute. I understand the anger at the family....but this was a really distressful piece of news for them.

Going out and rubbing up against gals, tattooing and partying at clubs is criminal.

Being put up in a nice hotel to process the information that your daughter is a murderer and having dinner put in front of you is not.

How about buying a Lincoln with tainted money? must have been paid for with cash . . . they are not working.

Considering the agreement from all sides on this board that the media are vultures, I find this statement disingenuous. As for the rest, your guess is as good at ours, not better. Your explanations have about as much hard evidence backing them as everyone else's. Now, if you were to convince me that the As' pattern of behaviour shows that they have had nothing but the best of intentions, then that would be really interesting.

Also, what BusyLady said.

The media are vultures ONLY because that is what the consumer drives. If we are calling them vultures, we have to analyze our own cravings for such information. The part of my post you bolded is interesting because it leaves out the statement I made immediately following which states that there were probably ulterior motives. Regarding the Anthony's intentions, I don't think they've had many conscious intentions over the past 6 months. I think they've been flailing desperately. The mind does amazing things to protect itself. I'm not saying they're saints or that I want to go have tea with them because that's not how I feel at all. But there's no way that I'm going to criticize them staying at that hotel that night. Those of you who talk about "they should have had the clarity of thought to go to her Mom's or to Red Roof Inn" I ask you, what clarity of thought would you have that day if you were in their shoes. Anyone could have rolled me up anywhere as I sure as hell wouldn't be making any decisions myself.

How about buying a Lincoln with tainted money? must have been paid for with cash . . . they are not working.

Link please to what you're presenting as fact that they bought themselves a new car. Do you have access to the title? Do you know who's name is on it or who paid for it? If not, don't assume.

No I do not know that they dined lavishly...my bad.

But what do I expect them to do??????? Not stay at the Ritz on somebody else's dime. They have family in the area, they could have stayed with them.

I do believe they were "whopping it up". IMO they had known for a LONG while that Caylee was dead, murdered by her mother.

I think I'd want to be with my family rather than a hotel. When my father died, rather than stay at his house where I had been staying, I went to stay with a cousin that I don't spend a lot of time with due to us living in different states. But that was family and I wanted family at that moment. She was all I had in that area.

But in their defense, my family is very different from what I perceive to be the A family dynamic. :)

Because it takes the heat off questions about why ABC paid, and why a producer was with them that night after they just learned about the remains. Which is the topic of this thread.

Yes, the topic of this thread keeps getting off course and I think the real story here, lies in not what the A's ate, but what story lies beneath the people they ate with and who paid and why. Why can't we sleuth that? I think there is a huge story here....just follow the money.....

You are jumping to this conclusion with zero hard evidence. There is no doubt that George and Cindy are on disability right now ** snipped **

Kindly and repectfully, where is your link? :waitasec: I don't think you should fault others for speculating when you speculate yourself. I have heard George has had disability in the past, but how long can he ride that horse? i, myself, work, so i don't know much about terms of disability. Maybe you would like to explain it to me.

And i will do some research on the new car, can anyone help?

the pt. is, most folks wouldn't be dinning out anywhere the day they (SUPPOSEDLY) found out their granddaughter was dead and murdered.

As I recall they had been in California, running down yet another supposed sighting of Caylee, as well as going on the LK show and lying thru their teeth to the nation about the facts surrounding the Nanny heist of their granddaughter.

of course, it was ALL lies, which enabled them to dine lavishly at the Ritz, free of shock. Anytime you dine at the ritz, its lavish. And, if they actually believed any of the "stories" they were telling the public, they wouldn't have been able to walk, much less dine out in the fanciest dinning room in town.

But they were lying the whole time, so no problem, yeah lets go eat at the Ritz. the more the merrier.

Baez did not get confirmation of his granddaughter's death. What he ate has no bearing whatsoever. What the A's ordered, if they ordered anything, and whether they actually ate is unknown.

Nor did the A's, is what I heard. I didn't understand at the time why they immediately accepted this as being Caylee when just the night before on LKL they were adamant she was still alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jzouzie