ABC producer paid for George, Cindy Anthony to stay at the Ritz

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL- yeah me too.

bait.gif

So the Anthony's are at fault for what ABC may have as ulterior motives? Sometimes I don't understand where people's hearts are. I'd like to think that I wouldn't act just as the Anthony's but I just don't know and neither do any of you. I live a very honorable life and am all too familiar with grief as deep as this and crime like this. I can't judge anyone going through this much pain as I know all too intimately how people's minds protect them from the truth that will destroy them. How can I judge that or force someone to remove the protective coating for MY sake. How presumptuous. The one at fault here is Casey. She is the one who should be receiving your contempt. You say you honor Caylee? BS. If you honor Caylee you would try to find some compassion for those who loved and cared for her. They're trying to find their way and at their very lowest are judging even where they allowed themselves to be taken for a night when they had no place else to go. At their lowest point someone made a decision for them so they didn't have to and you're going to judge them for taking it? I know that I don't walk on water and I know none of you walk on water and I think it's terribly sad what people are putting this family through as they try to come to terms with the worst thing imaginable. Every family has secrets, some are just more media smart than others. I'm sure many of you couldn't hold up to public scrutiny, nor could your family. All I'm saying is to let time and LE judge them and draw conclusions. You only know a sliver of the story. If you want to support Caylee, err on the side of love and compassion rather than wanting off with their heads. If it turns out they did in fact obstruct justice, it'll feel a heck of a lot better knowing you came from a place of love rather than insisting on the ego of being "right."

It would be easier to look at the Anthony family with love and compassion if they had not lied so many times to the public, threw innocent people under the bus and likely aided in covering up their daughters involvement with their grand childs heinous murder.

I just looked at the menu for Norman's. Being a vegetarian, I would starve there if I didn't eat off the dessert menu. But I digress.

Anyway, from everything I've read, ABC didn't even get their interview.
Wonder though how JB figures into it.

Lemme tell you a story. And, no, this does not compare to the devastation of having my daughter murder my granddaughter. In 01-03, I read my 16-yr. old daughter's diary, and found out that her father, my husband, had been raping her since she was 12. And, for the first time, in my life, I started taking care of myself, physically. I ate right, that very first night. I took a multi-vitamin. I exercised. And I did this because I knew that the days and months ahead were gonna be long. And hard. And I was gonna have to get through them. And I couldn't do that if I collapsed.

And, that very first night, we had a big family supper. Because there is something so breaking bread together that is so elemental. And I ate.

I guess this doesn't mean I wasn't devastated, heh?

It is mindboggling to me the conditions that we put on another family's grief.

Blaise
Oh, my! I am so sorry. I sure hope you called the police asap.

Please Shirley, we've arrived from a long trip on which we received the most horrendous of news, can you fix us some dinner that we probably won't eat?
Who better to be with than one's own mother?

Wonder though how JB figures into it.

Exactly!!!! Why was JB there? He had just spoken to KC but could not say much at this dinner he briefly joined.

JB had mentioned a long time ago he has a file of future media offers that he hadn't acted on but was keeping. Was this ABC upping their investment in this?

As this drags on and hypes up the value of the 'Caylee stock' or commodity (hate to say that, but true) is increasing exponentially and the media must check-in to stake their claim, restate their interest and, update the offers.

ABC is already contracted, already the chosen or, in the final three selection.

Oh, my! I am so sorry. I sure hope you called the police asap.

OmG- I hadn't seen that post!! I am so sorry for what you and your daughter had to live through, Blaise! :blowkiss: Though, as you say, it sounds as if it is very different- it sounds as if you did what you had to do to protect your daughter before she was further harmed as most humans would. And thank G0d for it!! :blowkiss:

Yeah, God forbid they should go to the great grandmother, who may have needed some comfort herself. Much better to stay at the Ritz and let the old woman fend for herself. See, that's where everyone is going wrong these days. Families used to stick together. Well, maybe not always if there were some impediments. But, it was better when families did comfort one another. 'Course we cannot expect any of that in this case - seems like every man for himself, with immunity, that is.

My opinion only
Ya know, I think the point is being missed here. What I have a difficult time with is the reason why they were all assembled. Yes, it was a grand gesture on ABC's part and if they were doing it out of the kindness of their collective hearts, BRAVO! But the fact that a total stranger joined in with this bunch makes me think this wasn't just your ordinary gathering.

Exactly!!!! Why was JB there? He had just spoken to KC but could not say much at this dinner he briefly joined.

JB had mentioned a long time ago he has a file of future media offers that he hadn't acted on but was keeping. Was this ABC upping their investment in this?

As this drags on and hypes up the value of the 'Caylee stock' or commodity (hate to say that, but true) is increasing exponentially and the media must check-in to stake their claim, restate their interest and, update the offers.

ABC is already contracted, already the chosen or, in the final three selection.
Well according to an earlier post, Cindy yanked ABC 'cause they gave a licensing fee to Kronk. To me, that acknowledges that the As did, in fact, intend on making a deal. I'll say it again, nobody should make a dime off the death of a child. I didn't like what Kronk did, but if he paid off the child support that he owed his own child then I think that money was well spent.

It would be easier to look at the Anthony family with love and compassion if they had not lied so many times to the public, threw innocent people under the bus and likely aided in covering up their daughters involvement with their grand childs heinous murder.
I will never forget their interview the night before on LKL. They outright lied to millions of people. I'm surprised they didn't hide from sheer embarassment once Caylee's body was found the next day. JMO

ITA! It seems like, from the DC transcript that the ABC producer was fishing for a story at the time Caylee being found broke or, future consideration.

While business is business and it can be argued, more fool them for the A's to take advantage of the offer -- there are implications.

I do agree that the A's were in a very bad place and maybe it was MB that set this up and that A's were just grateful that accomodation was arranged. Hard to say.

What is telling is once again DC's statement where he refuses to talk to the ABC producer at first, until CA is put on the phone and states it is o.k. to talk to her, she's o.k.

So this isn't as simple as accepting a welcome gift, there was an implication that the ABC producer was a part of that evening, CA was in their debt and, was thus being 'influenced'. Being used and using.

This must happen a lot. Trading on Caylee as a commodity?
Oh, I didn't buy DC's quiet indignation for one minute.

Ya know, I think the point is being missed here. What I have a difficult time with is the reason why they were all assembled. Yes, it was a grand gesture on ABC's part and if they were doing it out of the kindness of their collective hearts, BRAVO! But the fact that a total stranger joined in with this bunch makes me think this wasn't just your ordinary gathering.

:clap: :clap: Exactly!!!!! :clap: :clap:

The mix of characters is VERY interesting, not only that the ABC producer is there but JB joins as well.

Isn't this a critical time when you want to be alone, just the family? Maybe DC and JH were there as security. I know ABC funded but wasn't it appropriate to step back and allow the family to have dinner together as a family? Why was ABC present?

If JB was coming over to touch base with the family given the news, why race to join the dinner where ABC was present so he couldn't say much anyway? Why not wait and see the family afterwards?

Doesn't add up. This was lets make a deal play time. Trading on Caylee.

I haven't finished this thread, whew it's a long one!

But I am confused.

What more media is necessary and for searches for who?

Caylee was found that very morning, the A's even canceled their LKL interview for the next night?

And, like other's here, I certainly am concerned with the ABC perks because I don't believe anyone in any family should benefit in the ways the A's have since this entire case began. Not since Natalie Holloway TRULY disappeared have we seen this much media for a 'missing' child.

Thing is, IMOO I believe the A's all knew the minute they got that car and found Casey but NOT Caylee, that Caylee was not 'missing'. When CA asked her daughter (as reported by her son to LE) "What have you done?" She knew. GA knew as well, per his interview with LE. LA knew when he began to call his neighbor's looking for her 'outcry' witnesses.

I think it's shameful to go even further and deny every bit of evidence that came out and to believe the absolutely unbelievable lies and made up 'nanny'. It's shameful to continue to get into the media, collect search funds when you're not searching, to do everything you can to derail LE investigations because you don't like the truth. I think it's shameful because it takes away the attention from other truly missing children in which their parent's don't know their whereabouts and want them found desperately!

Worst of all, to use one's own murdered grand child to profit so that you may be able to fund a defense that MOST indigent people such as Casey Anthony would never be able to afford in an effort to get her acquitted is Beyond Shameful.

And, I think it's important for the public AND LE to know that the A's spent this time with an ABC exec for the above reasons.
Great post! I think LE (SA) is quite aware...and watching many of the players.

:clap: :clap: Exactly!!!!! :clap: :clap:

The mix of characters is VERY interesting, not only that the ABC producer is there but JB joins as well.

Isn't this a critical time when you want to be alone, just the family? Maybe DC and JH were there as security. I know ABC funded but wasn't it appropriate to step back and allow the family to have dinner together as a family? Why was ABC present?

If JB was coming over to touch base with the family given the news, why race to join the dinner where ABC was present so he couldn't say much anyway? Why not wait and see the family afterwards?

Doesn't add up. This was lets make a deal play time. Trading on Caylee.
In my mind, they were regrouping...planning strategy. Oh, maybe not that day...but soon afterward. How does anybody sit down and break bread knowing their grandaughter's body is strewn throughout woods riddled with garbage? IMO it's indecent. That's how strongly I feel about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay