• Involved in both the cover-up and the murder

Votes: 85 41.7%
  • Involved only by failure to stop any crime

Votes: 11 5.4%
  • Not involved whatsoever

Votes: 8 3.9%
  • I am completely undecided on the matter of AB's involvement

Votes: 37 18.1%
  • Gross negligence and cover up of body.

Votes: 45 22.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you might have the wrong video linked, Noetic. But I'm glad you posted it, because this is actually the first time I caught that that smirks after he says there is no way he could dismember his "baby". What on earth is amusing about THAT question?! :banghead: :furious: :banghead:

Thanks Noetic! J/K You just had me rewatch that video which almost caused me to rake my moniter off in the floor b/c those two during that interview get my blood boiling.

Neither AB or KB could even eek out one lousy tear but neither had no problem smirking and yucking it up for the camera! :furious:

Yes it was the wrong video, my apologies! It did also make me angry to see that again knowing what we now know.. I hope Justice is coming VERY SOON!

It's almost 1AM here in NC and I'm restless and can't sleep b/c I can't get my mind off of the horror of this tragedy. The sad part is these monsters are probably sleeping like babies right now!

It's almost 1AM here in NC and I'm restless and can't sleep b/c I can't get my mind off of the horror of this tragedy. The sad part is these monsters are probably sleeping like babies right now!

O/T but...

I'm just over the mountain from you, Sal...and it's the same situation here. Strange night. I'm way out in the forest, and it's always quiet here at night, but tonight it seems almost eerily quiet. No dogs barking, no insects chirping, nothing. It's almost like the night itself is just holding its breath along with us. Maybe it's a sign. Or maybe I should just shake this all off for the night and try to sleep. ;)

I voted that I think AB is not involved whatsoever. I have not read anywhere that he was a bad father. All the fingers are pointing at the step. Even by her own children.

So the death and dismemberment, he didn't bat an eyelash for and apparently it didn't phase his mother either. But the rape allegations, that made him collapse and made his mother cry? Am I missing something here? Whatever happened to Zahra is horrendous with or without rape being involved. They should have been crying and collapsing long before now...

bbm

ITA Aedrys.

Where was the "white as a ghost & collapsed" reaction when the sickening, horrendous news came out that her poor little body had been dismembered?

I can barely follow this case, it disturbs me so much.

I posted a couple of weeks ago that I believe AB is involved both in Zahra's death, and in the heinous disposal of her remains.

I still believe that.

One of the reasons: his nonchalant 911 call to report her *missing*, where he greeted the 911 dispatcher with "Hey, how are you doing?" and how he laughed (in that same phone call) about Zahra "coming into puberty" and "brooding".

Nowhere in that 911 call did he express panic, fear, or terror as to his precious little girl's whereabouts & safety. IMO, he was cool & casual, as if he was reporting the theft of something with no more value than a rusty, broken-down lawn mower.

Another reason: why is he inconsistent about when he says he last saw his daughter?

I voted that I think AB is not involved whatsoever. I have not read anywhere that he was a bad father. All the fingers are pointing at the step. Even by her own children.

Given that the stepmom appears to be very capable of orchestrating such a vicious murder, I felt that it was entirely possible that the dad was/could be uninvolved. I have NO doubt that EB was involved in this from top to finish, AB's involvement might have come at the very end (like calling police etc) because EB needed him to be implicated.

I think AB and his mother had already collapsed and cried over her death and what may have been done to her. But, hearing that she was raped means she suffered even more while still alive. I do understand why they reacted the way they did on hearing this.

Given that the stepmom appears to be very capable of orchestrating such a vicious murder, I felt that it was entirely possible that the dad was/could be uninvolved. I have NO doubt that EB was involved in this from top to finish, AB's involvement might have come at the very end (like calling police etc) because EB needed him to be implicated.

I think he didn't really know when he made that phone call.

EB probably told AB that Zahra had started her period... throw bed out... throw bedding out... buy new bed... blood in bathroom... "Puberty." He probably peaked in on her without EB knowing and that's when he found her gone.

I think he didn't really know when he made that phone call.

He was the only one who ''could'' after all EB was not even his legal wife (EB knew that even though AB might not have at the time) or Zahra's step mom.

EB probably told AB that Zahra had started her period... throw bed out... throw bedding out... buy new bed... blood in bathroom... "Puberty." He probably peaked in on her without EB knowing and that's when he found her gone.

When do you think he peeked in on her? Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, or 2:30 am Saturday morning?

When do you think he peeked in on her? Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, or 2:30 am Saturday morning?

I think right before the call was made is when he peaked in there. He may have been peaking in on her the other nights as well, but it was probably staged to make it look like she was in bed.

After a divorce in 2000... I attended school and worked so much that I was home about 6 hours a day. My kids took care of me. I do understand working long hours... I would peak in on them while they where asleep in bed when I got home and then again before I left the next morning because they where still asleep.

I would like some solid info that he was involved.

He was the only one who ''could'' after all EB was not even his legal wife (EB knew that even though AB might not have at the time) or Zahra's step mom.

Are you under the assumption that you must be a legal wife/step to report a child missing?

I changed my vote to both involved in the murder and cover up. After hearing there was skin, etc., on the walls, how could he have NOT known.

hey...honey....what's this on the wall? Oh by the way, have you seen zahra?

Makes no sense to me. He has to be in on it.

MOO of course.

Mel

I kinda feel Adam is just playing 'dumb'. I don't think he is stupid, but I think he is acting like he is. You know, hardworking hubby, daddy, breadwinner-coming home at night, eating, washing up and sleeping-getting up the next day to do it again. Trusting the 'little woman' to run the house and the kids...I know nuttin"...but there is no way you could live in the same home as that woman and not know something...

I think right before the call was made is when he peaked in there. He may have been peaking in on her the other nights as well, but it was probably staged to make it look like she was in bed.

After a divorce in 2000... I attended school and worked so much that I was home about 6 hours a day. My kids took care of me. I do understand working long hours... I would peak in on them while they where asleep in bed when I got home and then again before I left the next morning because they where still asleep.

I would like some solid info that he was involved.

Well, other than the fact that his daughter was murdered and dismembered in the home he resided in, and a whole lot of clean up and painting was occurring in the home he resided in...I guess all I can offer is this:

1). Cadaver dogs hit on the "company vehicle" he drove.
2). Blood evidence was removed from the console of the "company vehicle" he drove.
3). He's given 4 different accounts of the last time he saw his daughter, saying 2:30 am Sat. morning in 911 call, Thursday in the GMA interview, and Tuesday, Thursday and Friday in the local news interview.
4). He claims in GMA interview that he arrived home around 2 pm Saturday, and was doing some work in the yard when EB came out to tell him Zahra was missing. He then goes on to say he searched the house and neighborhood before calling 911. We also know that he called his boss before calling 911. Pretty miraculous to have done all that between "around 2pm" and when the 911 call came in at 1:58 .

But I realize it's not like all these thing amount to him walking up to LE with a bloody chainsaw in his hands.

AB, EB and Zahra lived in a small 3 bedroom 1 bath home. In a home that small you are going to "run into" one of the other people that you live with even if you are home few hours of the day. AB also worked in lawn care, it is difficult for them to work in the dark so I have serious doubts about his working really long hours. From what I saw of the companies hours of operation I seem to recall that they are closed on Sundays.

AB knew that Zahra was not going to school since the move to Hickory. According to reports Zahra was being home schooled yet we have not heard of any home school books being found in the home. There was a sudden and drastic change in what Zahra was allowed to do once they moved into the Hickory home. Zahra was no longer allowed to play outside, go to friends houses or go to school. AB also never mentioned having a daughter to his neighbors at the Hickory home however he mentioned his dog. Neighbors have told LE and others that they had no idea that a child lived in the home as they never saw one there.

It was apparently common knowledge to neighbors (at their old addresses) and family that EB was abusing Zahra. It was said that the abuse even occured when AB was present and he did nothing to stop the abuse. Zahra had bruises visible to the school officials and in the last known photo of her. AB would have had to have been blind and deaf to not see and hear what was going on around him. AB did not remove Zahra from a situation where she was being abused, he did not call LE to report the abuse.

In all of the above Ab did nothing to protect his daughter. Even if AB did not physically hit, kill, dismember, cover-up, hide Zahra's body, etc he is still accountable for not protecting her and leaving her in a situation that led to her death. It is a parents responsibility to protect their child and if they refuse to do so and the child dies then that parent is as responsible as the person that committed the crime (IMO).

Are you under the assumption that you must be a legal wife/step to report a child missing?

He would be the only parent...and cops would want/need to talk to him - legally he's only parent and one responsible.

I still have not received one iota of evidence. Can't you see who wore the pants in that family. EB probably used his vehicle to move things around or she may have placed something in that truck. As for the tissue on the wall... it may not have been big enough to even see. Same goes for the bathtub. He was duped very badly and in love with her... I am not from Australia and don't know a familys social interaction. When AY posted he was a good dad that confirmed my beliefs since that is EB's EX-husband. Not many ex's say good things about the new husbands.

He would be the only parent...and cops would want/need to talk to him - legally he's only parent and one responsible.

Yes, I understand that. But you do not have to be a legal rep to report a child missing or call 911. Also, they would have want/need to talk to her as well since she was the step-mom. Maybe, even more since she was the primary caretaker. Doesn't matter if they were legally married or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000