• AB was oblivous until the morning of the fire

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Ab was not involved with Zahra's death but completely involved in disposal

Votes: 19 5.1%
  • AB was soley responsible for what happened to Zahra and her disposal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AB killed Zahra

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • AB was involved in the death and cover up of Zahra.

Votes: 71 18.9%
  • Adam and Elisa were both equally complicit

Votes: 94 25.1%
  • AB contributed to death by negligence; Involved in cover-up *except* for disposal

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • AB contributed to Zahra's death through negligence and was involved in the cover up and disposal

Votes: 138 36.8%
  • Leaning towards AB was in denial- but all depends on what was found in the house.

Votes: 15 4.0%
  • Other: Not sure how AB is involved. Can't condemn him for Zahra's demise, as yet...I need more infor

Votes: 35 9.3%
  • I think AB was involved and so was EB...

Votes: 12 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK so you mean to tell me EB killed, dismembered ZB, dumped her body at different locations and she possibly used equipment to do it and AB was oblivious to all of this???? Riiiiight. I dont care what evidence does or doesnt come out no one can convince me that AB didnt at least know what happened and went with the story EB made up. He's just as guilty IMO.

I agree with your comment...

Especially with the dismembering of her...

WARNING...GRAPHIC...

IMO....It would take someone...with considerable muscular ability and strength...like a man...would have...to...physically ....use tools ..with enough exertion and force......and for moving her around ...while committing the evil deed....NOT SAYING...she didn't have a role in it as well...for the "easier" parts....But DEFINATELY...she had help .....

AND for the lifting ...as well....as the physical act of digging holes...and carrying bags/containers...of her.....She had help.....

Sorry again...It is just soooooooo sad and sick.......all in my own opinion...

#182 post by HARMONY

1st time I ever sw AB tatoo on left arm...........
what is it????

Well, if no one's likely to be charged anytime soon, what could he possibly have to say?

SNIPPED: Like was he involved in Zahra's death? And did he help hide his own daughter's body? He did not hold anything back.

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13515299

I can hardly wait to hear him say how nutty and evil EB is/was and he is so abused and afraid of her.
I bet he says "I dunno" 10 times and that he was at "werk"
IMO

Tonight at 11 pm: Adam Baker Speaks with WBTV

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13515299

ETA: ooops sorry Noeticsoul... I did not see your post with the same link.

Wow, neither have I. Thanks so much for posting it. Zahra looks to be a couple years younger in this pic than the age she was when she died. She certainly looks carefree and like she's having fun. EB was probably jealous of their relationship and she but an end to it.

I can hardly wait to hear him say how nutty and evil EB is/was and he is so abused and afraid of her.
I bet he says "I dunno" 10 times and that he was at "werk"
IMO

IMO...I would think if he DID say that.....that he WAS abused by her and that he IS afraid of her.....there may be some truth in that...

IMO...IF he was FORCED to participate..by EB..in the murder/dismemberment/burial of his daughter....by her possible threats...to him..that she would do the same to him..if he resisted...

I AM NOT SAYING...he is NOT guilty

...BUT...just saying this here..
Some men become "slaves" for their women...particularly women who dominate them/intimidate them/whom they fear....they will commit acts/become subserviant to their requests/demands/orders...you know what I mean....to keep theirwomen's love....like a "reward" for obeying them...

There could have been a relationship like that in them...

She seems aggressive..assertive..demanding...and he seems low key and just let her...."boss' him around...because she could..and maybe ...did..

IF THAT WAS THEIR RELATIONSHIP.....EB could have...MADE/threaten..AB..to help..in the killing of Z....and to further commit the horrible aftermath...

I could be wrong and probably am, but this comes to mind..regarding your post....It could be possible..

He NOW...may be...very afraid of her....Just like Z was....moo....

Wow, neither have I. Thanks so much for posting it. Zahra looks to be a couple years younger in this pic than the age she was when she died. She certainly looks carefree and like she's having fun. EB was probably jealous of their relationship and she but an end to it.

JMO It looks to have been taken the same time as the choppy haircut photos seen before. Shes wearing the same shirt. Gotta love that smile!

Doesn't look battered and abused like Hedda Nussbaum did, though. Not buying it. But I'm open to him giving orders like Bia--Post #178 above.

Holy smokes, just catching up with the news that AB is doing an interview! Please, someone start a thread for this interview so we can collect the transcripts and video for archival purposes - but try to hold off posting there until the show airs, please.

ETA: Thanks Noetic for taking care of this!

First thing I noticed was the bruise(knot) on Zahras forehead.

Holy smokes, just catching up with the news that AB is doing an interview! Please, someone start a thread for this interview so we can collect the transcripts and video for archival purposes - but try to hold off on it until the show airs, please.

Good idea!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120051"]11.16.10 at 11 p.m Adam Baker Speaks with WBTV - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

It will be interesting....to hear/see...what he has to say...in this interview...

Undoubtably, he will put the focus....back on her....

She is out to nail him to the wall......to take him down.....

Just his freedom of giving an interview ...should send her...into a rage....
He is out...free...walking around...and giving interviews...and she is locked up behind bars..She "feels" she is "helping" the LE..told them information...but STILL locked up.....and he has done....NOTHING..to help..Led the LE no where.....BUT HE HAS HIS FREEDOM...

Yes...this interview...whatever he says...might cause fireworks.....all in my own opinion

Well if this reporter spent 90 minutes with him - wonder how many minutes that will translate to us?

Please do not post pictures of minors on WS, except those of the victims/missing children. It is against WS policy, and unsafe.

Please alert this whenever you see it.

I am completely on the other side of the fence here lol.

Everyone thinks EB was the one in control, the one who committed murder and Adam was a deer caught in headlights. *I* think HE was the one in control, the one who did the dirty work.

If you listen to EB's 911 call, she is frantic and a nervous wreck. You can hear it in her voice. When you listen to AB's 911 call, he's calmer than anyone I've ever heard or seen. If I heard that phone call not knowing the case, I'd think he was prank calling the police.

I've seen more than one picture of EB with a black eye. It is possible he was abusive and she took it out on Z.

Here's one (can't find the other):

13329351_BG4.jpg

This guy is NOT innocent and nothing will ever change my mind. This is the guy who tried to run a couple off of the road. Normal, sane people, don't do that.

I don't post here much, I lurk a lot. I agree with you mostly. I too believe he is the one that dismembered her, I don't believe either one killed her. The media painted a ugly picture of her in all of our minds, we heard stories, saw myspace, facebook, and she has a past. What about Adam. Would we think differently if the shoe was on the other foot? Yes, he is quiet.

IMO I'm very upset he is not in jail let alone allowed to pollute our TV screens with lies because his back is against the wall. Poor Adam can't go anywhere in Hickory without looking over his shoulder. So, let's go on TV and tell lies maybe people will buy it and next time I'm at Food Lion I won't have to worry about being confronted or worse.

Makes me sick to my stomach! I think this guy hacked her up and Elisa helped dispose of her ...Just My Opinion. Now back to lurking or disappearing.:twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3