• AB was oblivous until the morning of the fire

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Ab was not involved with Zahra's death but completely involved in disposal

Votes: 19 5.1%
  • AB was soley responsible for what happened to Zahra and her disposal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AB killed Zahra

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • AB was involved in the death and cover up of Zahra.

Votes: 71 18.9%
  • Adam and Elisa were both equally complicit

Votes: 94 25.1%
  • AB contributed to death by negligence; Involved in cover-up *except* for disposal

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • AB contributed to Zahra's death through negligence and was involved in the cover up and disposal

Votes: 138 36.8%
  • Leaning towards AB was in denial- but all depends on what was found in the house.

Votes: 15 4.0%
  • Other: Not sure how AB is involved. Can't condemn him for Zahra's demise, as yet...I need more infor

Votes: 35 9.3%
  • I think AB was involved and so was EB...

Votes: 12 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think those posts were meant for the Levi Page show thread. I am moving them over.

ETA: Done. If I was wrong there, TL, let me know.

Thank goodness. I thought TL had finally gone over the edge! ;)

what the heck? How did they end up here???

ty MK,

OT I hate when laptop decides all by itself to "recover" a tab.

what the heck? How did they end up here???

ty MK,

OT I hate when laptop decides all by itself to "recover" a tab.

O/T

Not me, I love it when that happens. That's the only genuine laugh I've had all day. :crazy:

*raspberry* :p:

ty whyaduck, I misidentified my rescuer earlier :blush:

In light of Zahra's father, Adam Baker's, interview this evening, 11-16-10 on WBTV.com, do our views change? Are they more dug in than ever?

Please remember to post respectfully of others, even if differing in opinion.

Tell me what you think and why. You may quote other's posts if they have given you a bouncing off spot for your own thought or opinon but at all times, please remember TOS.

I asked this on the other thread...has anybody heard AB ask ONE time if anyone was searching for his missing daughter through all this??? Nada not me.....where the hello is his outrage that she is dead, murdered and dissected and thrown out like garbage??? How can he sit there and calmly give a frigging interview???????:furious: Now I want to just hit something again. I gotta quit this.

Just doing my duty, TL. ;)

(Almost wrote you a ticket for posting under the influence, though. :nono: )

funny thing is, I didn't pour a glass of wine til after that wierd posting moving thingy happened. lol. sigh, maybe the effects of a long day.

which will end soon with a plumped pillow ;)

In light of Zahra's father, Adam Baker's, interview this evening, 11-16-10 on WBTV.com, do our views change? Are they more dug in than ever?

Please remember to post respectfully of others, even if differing in opinion.

Tell me what you think and why. You may quote other's posts if they have given you a bouncing off spot for your own thought or opinon but at all times, please remember TOS.

No anger. No outrage. No REAL emotion. Nothing said about Zahra's birthday today. Avoidance of a direct answer to a specific question about dismemberment. Always looking away and down. Monotone voice.

He's deeply involved.. and should be held accountable ASAP. IMHO

g'night all. Look forward to seeing everyone's thoughts tomorrow.

the aw shucks likability, distancing himself without anger or rage at what EB must have done to and with his daughter without him, if he is to believed.

*shakes head, puzzled"

I asked this on the other thread...has anybody heard AB ask ONE time if anyone was searching for his missing daughter through all this??? Nada not me.....where the hello is his outrage that she is dead, murdered and dissected and thrown out like garbage??? How can he sit there and calmly give a frigging interview???????:furious: Now I want to just hit something again. I gotta quit this.

I've never seen someone so detached in my life. He's been so flat and dull, it's uncanny.

This whole case is screwy. Something's missing here, imo, but for the life of me I can't imagine what it might be. Perhaps I don't want to imagine the possibilities...

Somebody help me with this please..Let me say first and foremost that I'm still pondering exactly what role I believe Adam has played/is playing in this nightmare...but I absolutely believe that Adam KNOWS exactly what happened..and pretty sure in my mind that he had a hand in at least dismemberment and disposal..

I've heard his 911 call be explained away..can anyone actually explain away his lack of outrage..his apparent lack of horror at what was done to his daughter? I see at man that is acting the way he thinks that he is supposed to be acting..and doing a horrible job at it imho!!! :furious:..If he REALLY had no idea what fate had befallen his precious daughter and just found that info out when ED did..and this is all he can muster???

I've never seen someone so detached in my life. He's been so flat and dull, it's uncanny.

This whole case is screwy. Something's missing here, imo, but for the life of me I can't imagine what it might be. Perhaps I don't want to imagine the possibilities...

I know!! You are correct....he is dull....shock? I dunno. I have told you all before I lost a child due to him being hit by a car....so I know what a horrid grief it is to lose a child..but this guy is.............different. I do not get it. Why is he not screaming?:banghead:

somebody help me with this please..let me say first and foremost that i'm still pondering exactly what role i believe adam has played/is playing in this nightmare...but i absolutely believe that adam knows exactly what happened..and pretty sure in my mind that he had a hand in at least dismemberment and disposal..

I've heard his 911 call be explained away..can anyone actually explain away his lack of outrage..his apparent lack of horror at what was done to his daughter? I see at man that is acting the way he thinks that he is supposed to be acting..and doing a horrible job at it imho!!! :furious:..if he really had no idea what fate had befallen his precious daughter and just found that info out when ed did..and this is all he can muster???

bingo!!!

Somebody help me with this please..Let me say first and foremost that I'm still pondering exactly what role I believe Adam has played/is playing in this nightmare...but I absolutely believe that Adam KNOWS exactly what happened..and pretty sure in my mind that he had a hand in at least dismemberment and disposal..

I've heard his 911 call be explained away..can anyone actually explain away his lack of outrage..his apparent lack of horror at what was done to his daughter? I see at man that is acting the way he thinks that he is supposed to be acting..and doing a horrible job at it imho!!! :furious:..If he REALLY had no idea what fate had befallen his precious daughter and just found that info out when ED did..and this is all he can muster???

I have said this many times - I put no stock in how people appear when handling tragedy. If really innocent, he could well be in shock or deeply depressed in a way that just doesn't show emotion. Someone guilty could just as easily act outraged.

Not saying this is what I believe - just saying that people react differently under stress.

ETA: He could be medicated, etc, as well, for all we know.

bbm~

I have said that from the beginning. I think we only know the tip of the iceberg of what these 2 are capable of.. I believe Zahra's life was horrifying beyond where our imagination can safely go..

OT/ (Well, not about the interview)

I would REALLY like to know if AB was an experienced hunter at any point in his life. I cannot get past wondering that. It also could be a very damning bit of information to know, for sure. Wouldn't it?

If he was, then dismembering wouldn't effect him as it would most people.

He is too blah. And if medicated, why on earth would his attorney let him speak under those circumstances??
If he went to the Susan Smith School of Acting, he better ask for a refund...in my book the classes failed him...she did a better job of 'grief' and she was guilty!! and he is too...of something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman