aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone actively attempting to get in chambers transcripts yet?

Is there a procedure for collecting funds to make that happen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If there is let me know. I updated my Paypal account so I could send $ to the Alexanders. I had not used it in years. I would be happy to contribute.

I don't know if this was posted before, but I enjoyed the article. I'm really happy that Mr. Martinez has an impressive and loving significant other (although I admit to a twinge of envy). I wish him much happiness!

Is Juan Martinez married?

I read that too and, even if I am one of the few non-fans of JM, it was pretty heart warming to read. Folks who have stressful and demanding jobs deserve some luvin! Which reminds me.... it is DATE NIGHT for yours truly and the mijo.

He did a sloppy job with the interview
Im so so and so disapointed we didnt get to see nurmis reaction

Hope everyone has a great Weekend and Happy Mother's Day weekend to all the mothers.
I am leaving work now and I plan on doing something totally insane this weekend -
yep, I am going to clean house!!!

Oh my :floorlaugh: That's what i did today. Now I am exhausted and we are meeting friends this eve. An eve of great friends,food and a cocktail. None of which Jodi will ever experience.

I read that too and, even if I am one of the few non-fans of JM, it was pretty heart warming to read. Folks who have stressful and demanding jobs deserve some luvin! Which reminds me.... it is DATE NIGHT for yours truly and the mijo.

I am am am one big fan of juan martinez

The only part on the tape where I could be sure JA was in stripes was a quick glimpse at the beginning as they walked to their chairs.

She's wearing her courtroom top, but she's sporting those stripped pants. I forget which segment it's in, but they zoom out just enough to see Joe's finest designs on her butt! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

QUOTE: Originally Posted by Albertasleuth
Funny, that was the first thing I tried to observe. I really thought she was in stripes because they zoomed in on her face so much. But there were a few seconds they zoomed out just enough for me to see the collar. So she was wearing her own clothes during the interview. But again, the interview was done, like, 20 minutes after the verdict. They probably didn't have to time to have her changed.
By the way, was she in the courthouse yesterday when the whole thing got cancelled? Rumors said she arrived wearing street clothes.

Dateline NBC is on tonight. 9pm. Its about this case. Travis' friends are also on the show..

Its not so much he did an interview with her

To me-its WHEN he played the interview- 20 min after the verdict!!!

I mean Good Lord

Travis & his family did not even get a moment to breath a sigh of relief

He could have waited until after the trial was over or better yet not played it at all
but I know-he is a reporter & they wanted the ratings
If he had any compassion for Travis & Justice he never would have done as she asked and played that interview until she was on DR

I believe he played a part in why we had to wait to start the PP

ALL MOO

About that other forbidden site. Going there earns them MONEY, and each click you make there earns them more MONEY from their advertisers. coming here and saying "did you see that horrible thing over there" earns them MONEY, each time a WS member has to go there to understand what is being talked about here. There is a reason that site is banned, and I am going to start alerting on any more "did you see" posts since I don't want them earning any more MONEY from WS.
Thank you for the information. I had no clue that reading there earned them money. I appreciate you informing me.

Oh my :floorlaugh: That's what i did today. Now I am exhausted and we are meeting friends this eve. An eve of great friends,food and a cocktail. None of which Jodi will ever experience.

Im tired of sardines and cup of noodles im out grocery shopping and keeping those dr appts and tests I kept cancelling

Ok it sounds like it will be portraying Jodi as she is: According to the breakdown for Dirty Little Secrets, Arias is described as a single-minded, head-strong, quick-tempered and jealous to the extreme woman who is hell-bent on emotionally suffocating and controlling Alexander, a handsome young Mormon and motivational speaker who soon falls prey. (From Deadline.com, April 17)

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/jodi-arias-lifetime-movie-due-june-article-1.1340480

that actress has Jodi's dead eyes down pat.

Jodi looks as if she's about to spring away from that tree hissing and foaming at the mouth.

Can they bring in the interrogation videos for the last 2 phases???

From what I read, no. In phase 2 aggravation, the only things that can come in is evidence that Travis suffered.

In the third, only victim impact statements and her family pleading for her life. I don't believe that there's anything in the interrogation tapes that would apply.

Not a lawyer - but someone asked Dan Abrams on ABC and that's what he said, IIRC.

Can they bring in the interrogation videos for the last 2 phases???

My understanding is that in these phases restrictions against evidence are more lax. With the specific videos, I couldn't say though.

Has there been any speculation on WS about what evidence we may see?

Gotta enjoy her saying the premed guilty verdict was "unexpected" but she could maybe understand the felony murder verdict "because of the way the law is written"...sounds like she thinks she got convicted on a technicality...

Again, it's not HER fault. What's a girl to do??? (as JM would say)

Yeah, the law is written in a way that confuses the peons of the world, but not her, no sir.

Yes, between the confused jurors and Shady Prosecutor "hiding evidence" it's easy to see how this poor abused woman is headed straight to Death Row :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela