aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And just how is Jodi Arias sending emails to anybody after she has been arrested and locked up jail? I hate lousy reporting!!

Dr. Drew doesn't even pretend to be "reporting." His show is no different than any other "infotainment."

When I want to learn facts I come to WS. If we don't know, we clearly say we don't know. But when someone does their research or has verifiable info, it's here. I trust WS more than ANY mainstream media, and that includes the major networks. People here have posted factual news HOURS before MSM even gets a whiff of it. And HLN...they are so off sometimes it's funny...well, not really. I actually speak or yell at my tv these days.... :)

She has had a few wacko friends on the outside. The few I've seen would have been tripping over themselves to send the mail for her. JMO:jail:

Well, good ole dr drew doesn't say one of her wacko friends sent that email, he says she did!

We have been provided exclusively with an e-mail sent by Jodi Arias on September 1st of 2008, a few weeks after she had slaughtered our buddy Travis. I don`t mean to sound glib about that. He is someone that absolutely everybody has felt was a friend, we feel attached to.

It is a letter to a prepaid legal leader. Take a look at this. You`re going to want to hear this. This is really disturbing and chilling.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1305/10/ddhln.01.html

To me-CJ had 18 days on the stand to trash Travis.His family was basically forced to listen to her

The judge should force her to sit & listen to them.

She will. I don't think they have a snowball's chance in he!! of winning this motion.

Thanks for that. The DT specifically says "so objections can be raised in advance." Is that a threat or a warning?

Oh, that soulless, lying, cruel, selfish and narcissistic beyotch! Who do she and her attys think they are?? Grrrrrrrr.

The family had to sit and listen to that succubus hiss and spout her lies for days upon days when she was on the stand; they heard the details (some of the family) of the attack and his gasping for life, and all of that. And now...

This is the first part of her punishment; she needs to put on her big girl prison pants and begin the next phase of her life by hearing the words of those who really knew him and want to tell the world what a good man he was. JM has spoken so well for him, and so have others, but she needs to hear the rest of the story.

I especially remember one sentence of an impact statement that one of the 4 adult children gave in the case of the murder/rape of their mother Kathy Taft in Raleigh by someone who didn't even know her -- he simply lived down the street from where she was that night and picked that house. I remember more of it, but this simple eloquent sentence said it all:

"We were not through loving her yet."

Krkrjkx, I believe it was Beth Karas who reported that Arias has been prescribed & given both an anti-anxiety medication and an anti-depressant. She has been taking both for some time. They would certainly alter her reaction to trial developments and might have a huge effect on how she takes in what is happening. The verdict of guilty, murder in the first degree, seems to have finally penetrated all resistance to reality.

Thank you. I knew it had been said she was prescribed anxiety medications but I was referring to what seems to be a consensus that she was handed this drug or that drug at the start of the court day or on a whim throughout the day based on what was expected to happen next in court. I just don't see that happening. I believe she got prescribed meds and nothing more (except maybe an aspirin or ibuprofen). IOW, she was medicated but she was not drugged. (For me, there is a huge difference.)

Hi Team Travis!!

deleted already being discussed

When I want to learn facts I come to WS. If we don't know, we clearly say we don't know. But when someone does their research or has verifiable info, it's here. I trust WS more than ANY mainstream media, and that includes the major networks. People here have posted factual news HOURS before MSM even gets a whiff of it. And HLN...they are so off sometimes it's funny...well, not really. I actually speak or yell at my tv these days.... :)

Can't help but :giggle: when the THs announce: "This is never before seen or heard", and I saw it a day ago, right here folks. Webleuths :rockon:

Respectfully snipped and colour added by me.

Did people know this? I thought I'd been keeping up fairly well but I missed this entirely.

The DT for this defendant - freshly convicted, guilty as sin perpetrator of pre-meditated murder in a death penalty State - tried to get the death penalty taken off the table?

Bwahahahaha!

Apparently this particular motion is against the murderer's "will" but I guess Arias doesn't have a say because Nurmi is the boss here.

Not sure this is the place for my comment. There are so many Travis Alexander threads.

I have followed this case, not as closely as most here. I just wanted to say that I am so happy that this jury has found her GUILTY! I think the trial was a travesty!

My 92 year old grandmother, who followed the case on the news, told me that she learned more about sex during this trial than she had in her entire life. More than she ever needed to know!

How this trial was allowed to detail the sex life of Jodi Arias is beyond me!

I am just thrilled (as is my grandma) that this jury peeped game!

I don't believe in the death penalty. Nor does my Grandmother.

I think JA is once again trying to manipulate the jury by saying she wants the death penalty.

I say don't give it to her!

I say let her live her life incarcerated...in a solitary cell, where she will (as a narcissist) suffer!

ETA: I think she should be confined to a cell with NO mail! No communications with the outside other than her family, for their sake only!

If she gets LWOP she will be in the "General Population". I vacillate between LWOP and the DP. The DP will keep her in her cell 23 hours a day and then she will be put to death at some point. I feel this is what she deserves. But…with LWOP she will be exposed to the general population and odds are she will get the snot beat out of her, which works for me, too.

Your Grandma sounds like a hoot! :great:

In jr. high school when there was a boy I liked and was afraid to approach, I would play that disinterested game when my friends would egg me on to go talk to him.

I insisted I wasn't interested, didn't care, blah blah blah so that if he blew me off, I could save face and say, "Whatever. I told you I didn't like him." :blushing: If he didn't blow me off, I could be outwardly nonchalant yet inwardly pleased as punch.

So it goes with Arias. She is terrified of the death penalty. It isn't what she wants but by insisting that it is the *only* thing she does want, if she gets the DP, she saves face. It's what she wanted. She doesn't appear even more defeated.

If she gets LWOP, she can forever play the victim and insist she really wanted the DP.

The rest of us outgrew those games.

You just reminded me of her version of how she and travis met at a ppl convention. She said she could see him or someone assuming him, walking like they were on a mission and walking towards her to meet her! She claims she thought he was just going to pass by but stopped and made it a point to meet her. Not verbatim. I don't believe her I believe she found out he was something in the ppl world and from that point on she was on a mission to hook him.

I remember a friend of his asking him if she was REALY that sweet! I guess she poured it on thick in front of his friends. She used a fake personality and kinky sex to hook him! did not take long for the drama to began. Remember Travis told her in one of the emails that she only cried for herself, I'm sure she did alot of drama episodes. She wanted him for herself and maybe tried to isolate him from his friends and many were female , and that didn't sit we'll with her.

She was jealous, possessive,manipulative and more dangerous than he could ever imagine. Of all the men she dated she found him the one with the more financial stability.

I know she pulled drama on daryl somewhere it was brought out that! She and daryl had this big argument and she had a nervous. Breakdown. She did alot of these drama episodes and according to her mother! Jodie's friends would call her in the middle of the night to say that Jodie was freaking out.

Her dad said in his interview that Jodie would call the house in a good mood and than a few hours later yelling at his wife. They know more than they have told, there are alot of incidents that have not been exposed. I don't blame Jodie's mom for supporting her daughter, it's the way her mom and sister have treated the Alexander's. I seen alot of manipulation even granny with her finger flip and wheelchair. She was walking briskly entering and leaving the jail for visitation. Jodie's sister was on the Jodie arias website or FB spewing venom.

I guess Jodie's mom DIDNT realise the jury was present many times when she was acting like she was at bingo.

I'm so happy justice is being served.

Oh, that soulless, lying, cruel, selfish and narcissistic beyotch! Who do she and her attys think they are?? Grrrrrrrr.

The family had to sit and listen to that succubus hiss and spout her lies for days upon days when she was on the stand; they heard the details (some of the family) of the attack and his gasping for life, and all of that. And now...

This is the first part of her punishment; she needs to put on her big girl prison pants and begin the next phase of her life by hearing the words of those who really knew him and want to tell the world what a good man he was. JM has spoken so well for him, and so have others, but she needs to hear the rest of the story.

I especially remember one sentence of an impact statement that one of the 4 adult children gave in the case of the murder/rape of their mother Kathy Taft in Raleigh by someone who didn't even know her -- he simply lived down the street from where she was that night and picked that house. I remember more of it, but this simple eloquent sentence said it all:

"We were not through loving her yet."

**on the verge of tears****

Not at all the same according to dr drew

why would you say that?? couldn't she just write a letter and send to one of her supporters and ask them to email for her to make sure they get it?? just like donavan said she talks to JA and she tells her what to tweet??

eta: every one on tv keeps saying she is tweeting, but we know she isn't doing it directly cus iirc sheriff joe as said she has no internet access - imo

why would you say that?? couldn't she just write a letter and send to one of her supporters and ask them to email for her to make sure they get it?? just like donavan said she talks to JA and she tells her what to tweet??

did you read the dr drew transcript....link is posted

So does this mean, because she's guilty of Murder1 and the jury didn't buy into one acre of the alternative reality she constructed, we don't ever have to listen to that horrible sex tape ever, ever, ever again?

:praying:

OT- I just got a page that said I needed to update my flash player while on WS. It was nicdis.com, not adobe. Is that a legit download? or should I go to adobe for flash player updates?
I did click on it since I get that message a lot, hope I didn't just download a virus!
TIA

So does this mean, because she's guilty of Murder1 and the jury didn't buy into one acre of the alternative reality she constructed, we don't ever have to listen to that horrible sex tape ever, ever, ever again?

:praying:

For some odd reason, I am afraid that JVM might replay it....:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members