aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She can blame her defense as much as she wants. SHE ran the show, SHE told them to trash Travis, SHE told them to trash his friends and family

I just hope she stops the games and actually appears on Wednesday. I won't be surprised if there's a delay but enough is enough. Let the Alexander family get through this point and let them grieve. She needs to stop stealing life from these people.

I think she will. She threw her little "I don't like this verdict" temper tantrum. Six days is long enough for her to get her grip back.

Does anyone know what the juror question was at 10 something. Than a verdict reached less tha hour later.
OZKLjSqdnD
http://t.co/OZKLjSqdnD

no, but i bet it was a question about the jury form.

During the interview JA said that she and Nurmi had clashed a few times. That they got along fairly well in the early part of his representation of her. She also said that she had certain ideas etc but that Nurmi was 'the boss'. That's not how it works. She is the client and has the say so..... I wondered when she said it if that's just her current installment for the upcoming 'ineffective representation of counsel' claim for a new trial...

she is starting to here = saying it was atty idea for her to testify, oh and everything is the states fault cuz they wouldn't accept her plea

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/2...ias-told-fox-10-she-has-no-mitigating-factors

Mitigating factors, hmmm. so debasing, but I'll give it a go.

Let's see,

She did try and council TA about his (cough) problem, pamphlets and all.

She chauffeured missionaries around town. (thanks Gauntlet)

Loaned TA money that she OWED him.

Was kind enough to help "manage" TA's accounts, bank, emails, etc.

Helped clean TA's house, vacuuming whilst he slept. (vacuuming fairy)

You know, she might work up a fairly long list.

How about that her DA's choice of a DV expert witness has potentially helped parties who had been unfairly accused of DV because if the other counsel had asked ALV for advice, that credibility has been severely damaged.

And CFJA gave rise to some great responses from JM.

Cinnabons and Strawberry frappes have had great publicity. I'll leave the other two alone! They could sue for damage to their reputations!

I respectfully disagree. Kirk Nurmi wasn't cracking a joke. And JA was the only person in that courtroom that smiled. Not one other person even allowed a corner of their mouth to rise....
Snipped by me. I thought the same but lo and behold playing this back, I find CFJA's BFF smiled 0:44

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDCQf_VSL0c"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDCQf_VSL0c[/ame]

I read somewhere here on WS, in an earlier post, that Chris Hughes was the executor of Travis' estate, and as such, he is empowered to know everything about Travis' accounts. :twocents:

Sounds like CH had TA's power of attorney. I have an executor of my will and that person most certainly does not know my passwords..to my email, Amazon, Google, forums. CH got TA's passwords from TA's Webmaster and as far as I know, the Webmaster was not the executor of TA's will. If CH was empowered to know everything about Travis' accounts, why did he need to contact the Webmaster?

That's possible, but I have another view after watching the Dateline story. At about 4:20 into the video it says the law of chastity's view on sex before marriage is that the "sinner risks eternity in he[[ if fails to repent". I couldn't come up with a logical explanation for the sexcapades that day, but it makes sense if she killed him after sex and allowed him long enough to know he was dying, perhaps he died believing he iwould not go to Heaven. By putting out all the salacious details, she believed she was also hurting his Mormon family/friends in the same way. I think she felt this was an ultimate punishment. Somehow, it seems even more vicious to use his religion against him before killing him. But..... the law just says it was a "risk"---not an absolute?

I hope this made sense.

JMHO

I had considered that when I was first learning about the case but the more I learned about their relationship, I decided she was probably hoping to rock his world one more time in the sac in hopes he'd consider a reconciliation.

Ooh, that sounds delish! I was looking for a great dessert to make for Mother's Day... I might try it!

You should, it's really good

Coat 1 side of a tortilla with some melted butter. Place the tortilla on the grill/skillet butter side down. Put banana slices on the tortilla and top evenly with the chocolate chips. Sprinkle with the brown sugar and cinnamon. Place the remaining tortilla on top to cover the bananas. Brush with more butter and sprinkle some brown sugar on top. Cook until the chocolate is melted and the bananas are soft, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Cut into wedges and serve with ice cream and caramel sauce, if desired. Serve immediately.

Good point! The only other time I thought I caught one on the stand was when she said her mother carried a wooden spoon in her purse. Her voice cracked when she said it.

in my house, it was my dad's belt. and i haven't killed anyone YET!!

I read somewhere here on WS, in an earlier post, that Chris Hughes was the executor of Travis' estate, and as such, he is empowered to know everything about Travis' accounts. :twocents:
Even while the investigation was going on? IIRC not long after that he told Det Flores they had access and then everything was locked down

That's possible, but I have another view after watching the Dateline story. At about 4:20 into the video it says the law of chastity's view on sex before marriage is that the "sinner risks eternity in he[[ if fails to repent". I couldn't come up with a logical explanation for the sexcapades that day, but it makes sense if she killed him after sex and allowed him long enough to know he was dying, perhaps he died believing he iwould not go to Heaven. By putting out all the salacious details, she believed she was also hurting his Mormon family/friends in the same way. I think she felt this was an ultimate punishment. Somehow, it seems even more vicious to use his religion against him before killing him. But..... the law just says it was a "risk"---not an absolute?

I hope this made sense.

JMHO

If her reason for killing him after sex was to send him to He[[, then I pray he lived long enough to request and receive forgiveness before he died. I believe she thought it would be simple and fast to kill him and cover her tracks, but was shocked by the reality.

I might be alone in my opinion here. I don't think JA expected Sheriff Joe to call her bluff and throw her in the psych ward. In her mind, she is always one step ahead of everyone and thought by saying she wanted the DP, she was only speaking to the jury.

I hope they kept her in the padded cell until Wed.

Certainly believable. CFJA has been in jail for 5 years. She knows how to play the system

Anyone surprised to learn that it was Willmott and not Nurmi who called Ryan Burns a 'wh@re for the State'? I automatically assumed it was KN until I saw JA say 'she' or 'her'.... WOW.

From the dates of that letter, I don't think it was Wilmott, it was the other female attorney she had first. Wilmott came onto the case much later

When this trial is over, we are all going to have to burn our hard drives and just buy new laptops and desktops because if our browsing history is ever searched, we're all going to jail. :floorlaugh:

Especially the searches on Urban Dictionary ... shudder

:floorlaugh: I know.....that's what I find so crazy wow about how clean Travis's comp was!!! What about JA's? There's never been any mention about her hard drive??? Really wanna know what that testimony from the fraud expert would have been!

..........shhhhh..........you hear that?

That's the sound of the real world while JA in the psych ward........

Kind of refreshing.
:great: :skip:

I think when nurmi started his closing statement, "This trial isn't about Snow White. It's not even about the seven dwarfs...", I think he expected a laugh. Instead, he fell flat on his face IMO.

Thanks, Gavvntlet. A vvhacko indeed. I guess I just assumed it might be a threat to blackmail. I vonder vhy? :floorlaugh:

An attempt at blackmail certainyl vvouldn't have be too difficult for CFJA to attempt. She's almost an expert at it.

Btvv Becky, do you knovv vvhat day trial starts next vveek?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Sounds like CH had TA's power of attorney. I have an executor of my will and that person most certainly does not know my passwords..to my email, Amazon, Google, forums. CH got TA's passwords from TA's Webmaster and as far as I know, the Webmaster was not the executor of TA's will. If CH was empowered to know everything about Travis' accounts, why did he need to contact the Webmaster?

During one of Chris Hughes's tv or radio appearances (I cannot remember which one) he said after Travis was murdered the police were not looking ONLY at Jodi. They told Chris they were looking at many different people.

Chris and Sky, like many of Travis's friends, knew Jodi killed Travis so Chris called the webmaster and got Travis's passwords. This person set up Chris's computer and Travis's. Chris and Sky were going to do their own investigation into his death. They had no idea the police were only looking at Jodi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV