aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh: I know.....that's what I find so crazy wow about how clean Travis's comp was!!! What about JA's? There's never been any mention about her hard drive??? Really wanna know what that testimony from the fraud expert would have been!

Her lawyers got the court to seal that info.

I bet there was lots of interesting info on that hard drive

I might be alone in my opinion here. I don't think JA expected Sheriff Joe to call her bluff and throw her in the psych ward. In her mind, she is always one step ahead of everyone and thought by saying she wanted the DP, she was only speaking to the jury.

I hope they kept her in the padded cell until Wed.

100% agree with that ... the interview was for the jury! Bags out everyone but them. Says she wants DP but asks for it to be removed as option the next morning. Did not expect to get moved to the psyche ward over it, but thank god she was, she would have given interviews all weekend! It's all just more of the same transparent manipulation, she still thinks she's good at it, she doesn't realise how obvious she is. I do not expect JA to wake up to herself ever, also she has no mitigators she said it herself, she knows legally there's nothing they can say. Aggravators yes, Mitigators no = DP.

Do her teeth look different now? In old pix I always thought her teeth were attractive. It almost looks like the two front ones are new?? Maybe that fight with her cellmate was worse than we thought???

I thought she Photoshopped her smile for a long time and maybe she found great light. But the difference is still astounding.

8730008960_feede43399_z.jpg

8707925785_2c8222e55c_z.jpg

When this trial is over, we are all going to have to burn our hard drives and just buy new laptops and desktops because if our browsing history is ever searched, we're all going to jail. :floorlaugh:

Especially the searches on Urban Dictionary ... shudder

:scared:My hard drive went kaput today....new PC on order.

I believe this with all my heart.

Editing to add that his eyes in the last photo seem to be conveying a message that he had no hatred for her, only sorrow. JMO

I have a feeling, that Travis did forgave her.

He was that good.

Remember in Juan's closing when he was gently describing Travis's death and what his last moments were like .... well ... when he referred to the "rainbow' as he was sliding against the wall, still standing, then went down to the floor. He spoke of the rainbow shape (with nothing good waiting for him at the end of his rainbow). Well I have always felt there was some kind of symbolism in there.

Anyway I did a little researching ... and maybe this has been talked about before, but ... the rainbow/iris (goddess) thing. It's very interesting to read because I think this murderer was very much into symbolism and hidden messages (cuz she like to be mysterious dontcha know). Anyway ... it's a quick read ... but very interesting IMO.

http://www.goddess-guide.com/iris.html

There are many other (more in depth) articles to google and read about the Goddess Iris .... shape shifter was the thing that caught me the most.

Mitigating factors, hmmm. so debasing, but I'll give it a go.

Let's see,

She did try and council TA about his (cough) problem, pamphlets and all.

She chauffeured missionaries around town. (thanks Gauntlet)

Loaned TA money that she OWED him.

Was kind enough to help "manage" TA's accounts, bank, emails, etc.

Helped clean TA's house, vacuuming whilst he slept. (vacuuming fairy)

You know, she might work up a fairly long list.

She monitored TA's email contact with other females, and confronted him about it as necessary, to help him keep to the LDS standards.

She probably did have ideas that he shot down. We know for sure her first lawyers had to beg her off the pedo letters. She probably wanted to photoshop bruises onto pictures of herself and he said no.

OH LOL can you imagine all the fake evidence she wanted in! What was it ... photos of her sister in the desert the same day as the gun theft break in? Also those photos of her with browny blonde hair hanging with that black lab, I don't see why anyone is sure that was even in 2008, but she got those in. And yeah, why not photoshop some bruises onto a few old snaps, there's no real way of telling is there!

I thought she Photoshopped her smile for a long time and maybe she found great light. But the difference is still astounding.

8730008960_feede43399_z.jpg

8707925785_2c8222e55c_z.jpg

Oh wow, yeah, that's been touched up. Which, you know, it just occurred to me, we've all been so struck by how ugo she is now compared to past pictures...maybe she photoshopped a lot of things before throwing a pic up on MySpace.

no, but i bet it was a question about the jury form.
I agree. My guess is that they wanted to know if they had to be unanimous with the first count of Murder 1. The count was 5 for premeditated 0 for felony murder and 7 for both premeditated and felony murder. Makes sense to me.

EXACTLY! There is a ...and this isn't quite what I want to say but I'm lost for the right words....warmth about that smile that throws me! If you muted it and had no idea what was being said or what the setting was, you would think it WAS a wedding speech or a speech in honor of her. That look and that smile were 1,000,000% OFF.

That picture looks like no other that we have seen of her, and yes, I do see that something very childlike in that smile. It is yet another piece of her psychopathy that people like me just cannot grasp.

I don't know about others, but I have this need to understand her behaviors to protect myself, so that if I should ever encounter someone like her, I recognize just how dangerous that person could be. While people sensed JA was off, she flew under the radar for quite some time. Even Travis did not appreciate how dangerous this woman was. If only he had, he would still be alive today.

IMO, she is one for the record books in terms of her defective personality development. Her lies are not just to deceive others, they are lies to herself as part of her denial to try to maintain some semblance of a a very fragile ego. Ego and self-esteem are two completely different things. If she had to face everything that is defective in herself, she would crumble.

Who would like to see her crumble? I for one would. I want to see her in a heap of tears, full of remorse for slaughtering this man who was kind to her no matter how much she manipulated him or crossed boundaries. I want to see her fully acknowledge slaying the man who was probably the only true friend she ever had in her sorry, miserable life. I want to see her apologize to his family and admit to all of her wrongdoings.

I won't hold my breath waiting. Hell will probably freeze over first.

Her lawyers got the court to seal that info.

I bet there was lots of interesting info on that hard drive

i'd really like to know why this was kept out? how could her hard drive not be an important part of this case, and HOW was this kept out?

Well, good ole dr drew doesn't say one of her wacko friends sent that email, he says she did!

We have been provided exclusively with an e-mail sent by Jodi Arias on September 1st of 2008, a few weeks after she had slaughtered our buddy Travis. I don`t mean to sound glib about that. He is someone that absolutely everybody has felt was a friend, we feel attached to.

It is a letter to a prepaid legal leader. Take a look at this. You`re going to want to hear this. This is really disturbing and chilling.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1305/10/ddhln.01.html

Thank you for posting this and the link. Fascinating to read what the professionals had to say.

Certainly believable. CFJA has been in jail for 5 years. She knows how to play the system

ITA

Which is more reason for her "I want the death penalty" to be a ploy. She knows on death row she will not have access to the inmate population and will no longer be the "Queen of the Jail". She needs the inmates with lower IQ's to admire and worship her.

Death Row would isolate her and she will only have her thoughts to keep her busy 23 hours a day. :scared:

How about that her DA's choice of a DV expert witness has potentially helped parties who had been unfairly accused of DV because if the other counsel had asked ALV for advice, that credibility has been severely damaged.

And CFJA gave rise to some great responses from JM.

Cinnabons and Strawberry frappes have had great publicity. I'll leave the other two alone! They could sue for damage to their reputations!

Snipped by me. I thought the same but lo and behold playing this back, I find CFJA's BFF smiled 0:44

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDCQf_VSL0c
Jennifer Wilmott looks exhausted. Her eyes just look tired, like she is done.

Oh wow, yeah, that's been touched up. Which, you know, it just occurred to me, we've all been so struck by how ugo she is now compared to past pictures...maybe she photoshopped a lot of things before throwing a pic up on MySpace.

It wouldnt surprise me if she did. Or maybe she doesnt have access to teeth whitening strips in jail.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

Agree with all of the above.
IMO, in the interview, JA did NOT want her comment about wanting the DP rather than "natural life" to be construed as a suicide threat. She is PISSED beyond pissed now I bet.

Agreed! She is stewing in there. I pity her first visitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV