aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What picture was at Jodi's eye level in Travis' closet?

Is it this one?

8707807401_2bedee9775.jpg

i found this, it looks like when they asked to have the death penalty removed in feb was based on the motion they filed about prosecutorial misconduct, talking about the hughes' texting juan w/ helpful info, but it was denied, i can't find this new motion they filed now, but they are prolly trying to base it off some other circumstance now - imo??

http://news.yahoo.com/jodi-arias-ju...ty-threat-184207495--abc-news-topstories.html

Thanks. I found it. The latest motion was indeed files last Thursday .

22 Feb 2013- Appellate Motion Filed By defense
Attorneys for Jodi Arias appealed to the Arizona Supreme Court to block the prosecutor’s plan to seek the death penalty for Arias if she is convicted of first-degree murder.

In 2009, a judge ruled there was probable cause to find that the murder was cruel and that the victim suffered physically and mentally. But that ruling was based on a detective’s testimony about the sequence of fatal injuries that has since been recanted. Without that finding, Arias would no longer be eligible for the death penalty.
In the Appeal to the Supreme Court, Nurmi asked that the notice to seek the death penalty be thrown out because the probable cause was based on an erroneous set of facts.

Nurmi also asked that the Arias trial not progress immediately into the death-penalty segment if Arias is found guilty of first-degree murder until the high court can consider the question of the aggravating factor. The Supreme Court denied the stay and gave no timetable for considering the appeal
DENIED.

Man, you aren't kiddin'.

If a crime is committed anywhere around me, you guys have to go to court and swear under oath that all those searches were in connection to trials followed on WS. Right Guys? Awwww! Come on guys...Right? :floorlaugh:

If a crime is committed anywhere around me, you guys have to go to court and swear under oath that all those searches were in connection to trials followed on WS. Right Guys? Awwww! Come on guys...Right? :floorlaugh:

IF and only IF those 'searches' are contemporaneous with posts by you made here then yes, otherwise you're on your own kid :floorlaugh:

I personally think the change in Jodi's teeth is along the lines of a slow motion morphing like was shown in the film The Devil's Advocate. I swear she's grown fangs, top and bottom, during this trial. I think the true monster has emerged from behind the mask which isn't that uncommon when sociopaths are incarcerated.

One of the many reasons I believe she transcends sociopathy in to a territory I've never seen before.

I mentioned last week when she grinned at Nurmi's "I don't like Jodi nine days out if ten" line that she had begun to look downright feral to me.

I feel like I ought to light up a cigarette after reading that.

:floorlaugh:

It was really good...

Fixing to peel, season then fry five pounds of shrimp for supper tonight

I would be absolutely crushed for someone to say, "You have no redeeming qualities. You have left this world no better for your time here." Then again, I'm not Jodi.

It truly stuns me how JA came up with her latest story. The sex tape was so damaging to her. The pedo claims were nonsensical as was DV.

All I can think is that it was more important to her to keep trashing TA and hurting his family than for her to ever see the light of day again.

Probably because her parents are STILL ALIVE....

You know she can only assassinate the character of innocent people who can no longer defend themselves...

:banghead:

Is there some kind of bridge you can wear that goes over the top of your teeth but isn't fixed? Like a cosmetic bridge or something? Either that or they've actually moved .. you can photoshop anything, but being able to do it so it looks realistic takes a lot of training / or costs a lot of money .. JA had neither.

You can have a 'flipper' made that will make you look like you have perfect teeth, you wear it like a retainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3