aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a lazy eye too :( thats prolly why she has glasses, concave lense is suppose to train your eye no to wonder, but they gave me a head ache so when i'm really tired i get cockeyed too - its a lot more common than you think

I think it's called 'strabismus'. My DH had several corrective surgeries for it as a child but when he's really, really tired that eye still wanders.

Anybody know how to permanently erase the hard drive on a computer? :scared:

Washing machine, splash of bleach on heavy duty....

LOL no, that's what Adam Lanza did (minus the oxy welder), the FBI are still working on it as far as I know, they may still be able to retrieve some data from it .. :scared:

You had me worried there for second. I was writing 'note to self, never get Mrs G angry.' :floorlaugh: I figured you'd also have great ideas on getting rid of the body.

As if she were accepting an award, with so much humility. :rolleyes:

8710966399_89ab7d214a_z.jpg

8710966285_5375eb3c92_z.jpg

I've noticed how jacked her teeth look now as opposed to before murdering Travis. My guess is that she had veneers before which either aren't allowed in jail or weren't able to be maintained. Somehow I don't see sheriff Joe paying for JA to have a nice smile. It sure makes a big difference in her appearance. Or maybe that was part of the defense strategy to make her less attractive as to not appear to be a bombshell seductress.

5355498879_ht_closet_arias_kb_ss_130227_ssh.jpeg

If you look closely at it it's a guy reclining to the right .. I don't have another image of it .. I assume it was his father in younger days, but to me it could also be Travis himself.
looks like only 1 guy 2 me and looks to be in overalls with one foot up on other leg?

Attachments

• 5355498879_ht_closet_arias_kb_ss_130227_ssh.jpg
    5355498879_ht_closet_arias_kb_ss_130227_ssh.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 18
Can we take a minute and appreciate that man's awesome shoe collection...

And having to sleep under a christmas tree. How humiliating she's asked to leave he has a house full of friends staying overnight. She considers herself his girlfriend but he doesn't reciprocate. She DIDNT leave no self pride! Respect so she crawls under the tree. If that isn't a hint I don't know what else.

She is so defiant. At least twice, she has been asked to leave someone's home yet she remained until she was good and ready to go.

And sleeping under the Christmas tree ... that would have freaked me the h$ll out to wake up and find a little weirdo snoozing under my Christmas tree when I put her out the night before. Dang, do I need to get a hose??

Let us not forget we're discussing Vicky Victim.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

It's all about Arias, every second of every day. Pass on an opportunity to blame? And to express her disappointment in Juan, for whom she previously had so much respect? :rolleyes:

To let the world know that to listen to the Alexander impact statements would be tantamount to re-living the abuse she suffered with Travis?
Oh my goodness. It wouldn't have been a full and complete day if there had been no attempt to divert all of the attention back to herself.

Poor, persecuted, desolate Arias. :violin::violin::violin:

Um, that's my first name....sigh. :floorlaugh:

I don't agree.
If this were true she would be creative enough to create art that isn't just copying fashion ads out of magazines.
:twocents::moo:

Say it ain't so. You mean we should stop attempting to apply "symbology" to her strangely Jodi-esque caricature of Elvis? And here I was sure I'd located what looked like a skateboarding gopher in his right iris, pointing to his left cheek, where if you look carefully, you can clearly see what looks like a gas can.

Drat!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I heard that method doesn't work so well.

Oh ya that's the Einstein method, sorry I have fognesia

I thought she Photoshopped her smile for a long time and maybe she found great light. But the difference is still astounding.

8730008960_feede43399_z.jpg

8707925785_2c8222e55c_z.jpg

Like I said before, it looks like she had veneers and probably had her teeth whitened regularly.

Do her teeth look different now? In old pix I always thought her teeth were attractive. It almost looks like the two front ones are new?? Maybe that fight with her cellmate was worse than we thought???

I wonder if she hasn't been allowed to wear her retainer in jail?

IF and only IF those 'searches' are contemporaneous with posts by you made here then yes, otherwise you're on your own kid :floorlaugh:

They will never let you out, Mrs. G. But we'll send cookies and stuff. ;)

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2009/08/20/20090820columbineON.html

Current and ex Arias attorneys Laurence Kirk Nurmi and Victoria Washington worked on another DP case together - their client now sits on death row.

Phoenix man gets 2 death sentences for killing stripper, her lover, Phoenix man was convicted of killing a stripper and her lover in 2005 while in a jealous rage.

I thought she Photoshopped her smile for a long time and maybe she found great light. But the difference is still astounding.

8730008960_feede43399_z.jpg

8707925785_2c8222e55c_z.jpg

Definitely looks like she used to Photoshop that smile - her two front teeth look like bad veneers. JA is a classic example of where some people have two front veneers assuming that this will create a beautiful smile, but if they have them done too large and too white and bright, it looks ridiculous in a photo, as well as in person - many times in the magazines or on television you will see a celebrity or anchorperson who has the two "too-white" veneers and sometimes the camera exaggerates the whiteness making them really stand out. JA has very "fang-like" eye teeth, so between that and the color differential, her real smile is nothing like the Photoshop version.

I'm actually amazed at the difference in her overall appearance - she used to be not bad-looking 5 years ago, but now her inner ugliness seems to have surfaced - she is a far cry from the photographs taken during "her" happier times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela